3

Hate = Love

It had been 3 months since that incident. Now,Haeri lived with her best friend,Hwang Nami because Nami was scared to live all just by herself in Seoul. One day,there was a letter posted to Haeri. As soon as she opened it...

"Yes! Yes! I got it! Nami, I passed the first stage. Next week,I'm going to Woolim Holdings for the job interview."

****************

Haeri arrived at Woolim Holdings right at 9 am.She met the receptionist to get the form for the interview.

"Here,take this.Fill up all teh particulars as required."

"Kamsahamnida.."After she took the form,Haeri sat on the chair.From what she saw,there were about ten applicants who wanted the job at here.

"Park Haeri."

She was shocked when she heard her name had been called.Haeri quickly got up from her sit while holding a blue file.She followed the clerk to the meeting room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Haeri greeted the interviewers in politely.There were 3 of them.She could not see one of them as his face was covered by a big file.

"Oh,annyeonghasaeyo.Come and have a sit."said the fat one.

"Please introduce youself."another skinny man said.

"My name is Park Haeri.I am graduated from University of Warwick,United Kingdom."

As soon as she finished her sentence,the guy whose busy looked at the file,lifted up his face.*Oh,! How come I don't even knowthis is one of his company? Damn! I'm screwed.Now,there's only 0.00% for me to get this job.I don't want to work with him!!!*

"Haeri! What a small world."Woohyun said with a look that was hard to interpret."She was my classmate back then in UK,guys."he explained to his PAs."Let me see your resume."

Without hesitation,Haeri hand over her blue file to Woohyun.

"Wow! Your results are excellent.I was not aware of it."said Woohyun. Haeri gave him a plastic fake smile.*Pshh! Stop your drama,drama king!*

"Err...excuse me Mr Nam."

"Yes..."

"This interview is for an executive position, right?"

Woohyun gave her a double jerk look. "Did you read the letter that we sent to you?"

Buk! It was like a big stone falled on her head.

"Oh,I think there's stated in there. I'm sorry maybe I'm not aware of it. I think this job is not suitable for me.I'm so sorry for taking your time,Mr Nam. Nice to meet all of you here."

She took back her blue file from Woohyun's hand.Haeri was about to opened the door when Woohyun said something that made her stopped. 

"If you think being an executive is not suitable for you,then tell me what kind of job are you looking for,Haeri."

 

*Can't you understand? I don't wanna work with you!!!* Haeri let out her breath before she turned back and face Woohyun.

"I...argh...argh...I thought I come for a secretary job." *Secretary? Okay,whatever.* Haeri didn't know what to say when she saw a pair of Woohyun's eyes looked at here.

"What?? You're applying for a secretary job despite of your excellent results and you're a Bachelor in Business Administration. Are you sure?

"Aish,this cocky guy. Why so slow? Can't he understand that I'm not comfortable to be around him."Haeri murmured.

"What did you just said? I can't hear it."

"No.I said thats okay if...if what? Oh,if there's no any secretary post avaiable. Thats all. I better make a move."

"Did I said that there's no secretary job here? No,right....Are you sure you wanna be a secretary?"

*Holy crap! This is not what I want. I wish I'm invinsible right now. I'm dead! Arrgh,just nod you head Haeri. What most important right now is to leave this place.*

Without wasting any time,Haeri nodded.Woohyun gave his killer smile to Haeri beforehe pressed the intercom button.

"Suzy,could you please prepare for me an offer letter as a secretary for Miss Park Haeri as soon as possible."

*AH...I'm dead meat today...* Haeri almost opened into an 'O' shape as soon as she heard that.

"So,Haeri welcome to Woolim Holdings. I hope we can coorporate well after this."said Woohyun.*Park Haeri,just wait and see. The game has already begun.*