8

Hate = Love

 

The clock struck at 1 am. Outside, it was raining like cat and dogs. She just took a shower. Before she went out from the toilet, she wore her clothes inside. *Now,I’m a married woman.*SIGH*

She was about to hang her towel on the hanger when Woohyun said. “Yah! Who ask you to use my hanger without my permission? I simply don’t want to share anything with you, arasso? So from now on, just end of your dream to lodge my wealth.”

Woohyun words made Haeri’s heart pain. She tried to hold back her tears from fall down on her cheeks. Slowly, she took her towel back and put it inside her clothes’ bag. Woohyun went into the bathroom and within 5 minutes, he went out with only towel wrapped around his wrist. Haeri sat at the corner of the room at that time, looked down to the floor.

Actually, she was embarrassed to look at the half Nam Woohyun. Woohyun  wore his pyjamas  in front of Haeri. He pretended that there were nobody inside the room except for himself.

Woohyun came towards Haeri. He pulled and twisted her hand. Her hand felt so pain when she did that.

“Aarrgh! It’s hurt! Hand off,Nam Woohyun! If you don’t love me then why did you willingly to marry me? I never force you to marry me, right?”she looked into Woohyun’s eyes.

Before Haeri could do anything,a hard slap on her face made her stumbled. Not only her hand, but her face and her heart also in pain. She felt liquid came from . *Blood!*

In 24 years she lived, her father and mother never beat her but it was even 24 hours she became Nam Woohyun’s wife, he already gave her the most wonderful first night ever. She could saw that in Woohyun’s eyes there were full of hatred.

“This is just the beginning. If you ever dare to talk back what I just say, I’ll make sure that you will suffer more than this. Arasso?!”he gave her a death glare.

Then,Woohyun switched off the main light. He lay on his bed without even care about Haeri condition. He deliberately did not switch on the lamp beside his bed cause he did not want to see Haeri’s face. For him, Haeri is the blocker for his own happiness and what made him angrier was that Kim Hyuna’s family had cancelled their wedding.

Kim Hyuna was Woohyun’s cousin and they were lovers for quite a long time despite of Woohyun’s playboy behaviour. She was 22 years old and they studied at the same university back then in UK. Both of their family had planned to tie their knot to expand their business and made them richer but then since Woohyun already married to Haeri so the plan was cancelled.

***************************

 

That morning, after Haeri had done her make-up, she checked her face. Haeri was relieved because there was no any bruise on her face. Only her lips looked a little bit weird but luckily she could cover it with lipstick.

As she wanted to take her hand bag, suddenly Woohyun went out from the washroom and he looked at Haeri. She thought that Woohyun wanted to hit her again, so she quickly went out from the room.

Woohyun sat on the bed as soon as Haeri left. Actually, he was charmed by Haeri. Simple but nice to see. *Yah! Woohyun, are you crazy? She just tried to seduce you. Yes,no matter what I can’t fall for her once again. I already got my y Hyuna.*

In the kitchen, Haeri helped the Nams’ maid to prepare for breakfast. She looked like in her 40’s and called her Nanny because she took care of Woohyun since he was child.

As she poured the tea in the cups,she saw her father and mother-in-law arrived at the dining table. “Good morning Mr and Mrs Nam.”

Actually she was nervous to face both Nam Yoojin and Nam Yuri. Haeri knew that they dislike her presence in this mansion.

“Hmm… good morning.”Nam Yoojin answered while Nam Yuri showed her poker face.

Haeri wanted to make a move to the kitchen when Nam Yoojin asked her to sit on the chair in front of him.

“I really have no idea what is your real intention to my family.”he looked at her with his sharp and cold gaze.

“Woohyun told me that you framed him to marry you. I’m not jumping to the conclusion about this matter. But as far as I’m concerned, if in anyway it affects my family’s well-being and my company’s reputation, the culprit shall not leave free.”

“I understand it clearly Mr Nam but I believe that he truth will prevail soon. If you don’t have anything to say, may I excuse to the kitchen?”

Haeri went to the kitchen and Woohyun arrived at the dining table. Actually he heard the conversation between his father and Haeri. He was annoyed by the words that Haeri told to his father. *Bo? Wanna show that you’re innocent? Huh! Whatever.*

“Haeri!”shouted Woohyun.

“Yes…”she hurriedly went to her husband.

“Yah! What are you doing in the kitchen? You are my servant,are you aware of it or not? Take me that toast and put the jam too. Don’t you even dare to dream like a princess here!”

After she swept the jam on the bread, Haeri put it on Woohyun’s plate. Woohyun took it and then he threw it on her face. “Yah! Why did you put too much jam on it? Do you think I buy it with your father’s money,huh? What? Do you think I’m from a rich family so you can easily be a spendthrift?”

“Even if you’re mad at me,please don’t you ever involved my family name in this matter. You have no right to say it.”

Woohyun’s face started to turn red. He could not control his anger anymore. “You… you!” He quickly went towards Haeri and as he was about to slap her,his father stopped him.

“Woohyun,stop it!”his father shouted at him and Woohyun stepped backward.

“You should thanks to my father. If not, your face already eats my slap. You should know where to put yourself; you’re just a lodger here. Listen, don’t you ever to talk back of what I say next time. Go away from here! Seeing you here with your ugly face made me loss my appetite.”

Haeri quickly went back into the kitchen with gloomy face. She was embarrassed when Woohyun shouted at her in front of her in-laws. She tried to hold back her tears but then she failed.