chapter six

evermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you're all i want in this moment

 

It's been a week of filming, and for the past days the tension between Minjeong and Jimin only grew. While the latter seems to enjoy annoying the blonde, Minjeong is more determined to never let the older get the last laugh again.

"I don't have time today Jimin." Minjeong warns before the raven-haired could even sit close beside her. Aeri, who's left in the tent with them while the others grabbed lunch, can't help but eavesdrop at their daily banters.

"I'm not even doing anything." The mischievous smile on Jimin's lips, oh how Minjeong wants to wipe it off so bad.

"Your presence alone is annoying, go eat lunch or something like the others."

"I could say the same for you."

"I'm not hungry."

"I'm also not hungry."

Minjeong groans on her seat before turning to look at Aeri. "My part is done, please take care of the rest and don't hesitate to wake me up when you need something." she states, voice more lighter and sweet compared to when she was talking to Jimin.

Once she received a firm nod from the brunette, she immediately stood up from her seat and walks away from Jimin. She then grabs the nearest blanket she could find and settles herself on the couch by the far corner of the tent where some of them usually take naps after filming.

As the blonde peacefully naps, Aeri confronts Jimin. "What are you doing?"

"What?" Jimin gave the brunette an innocent smile.

"You're more annoying than usual. What do you want from her?"

"She's just interesting."

"Jimin..." Aeri pauses, lowering her voice, "Do you have a crush on her?"

There was no reaction from the older.

But the brunette knew better, Jimin would never be shy to admit that she has a crush on someone.

So with a confident smile on her lips, Jimin replies, "Yeah, I think I do."

-

If Jimin was being honest, Minjeong is not her ideal type of woman. The blonde is daunting, sarcastic, frank, and everything she hates in a person. But somehow, Minjeong makes everything about her rather attractive. After spending too much time with her, Jimin found herself slowly being fond of the blonde.

Their daily banters, the focused look on Minjeong's face whenever they're solving math problems, the laughs they share on conversations that don't even make sense sometimes, all of it is starting to make Jimin look forward to more days she could spend with Minjeong.

"You're smiling like a fool again." Aeri's voice coming out of nowhere made Jimin flinch on her seat, interrupting her little daydream about the blonde. "I told you to go focus on your class." the brunette adds.

The two are seated at Jimin and Minjeong's usual spot at the library. After the hectic days of filming, their team decided to edit the teaser today—which is Aeri's job. And if you're wondering why Jimin is with her, it's simply because Minjeong offered to help the brunette to piece the needed scenes together.

"It's fine, Aeri. I won't be bothersome today." Jimin smiles cheekily, and it only irritated the brunette even more.

-

A few minutes later, Minjeong arrives, not expecting Jimin to be there too. "Uhm, why is she here?" she questions Aeri.

"Don't mind her, let's start working?" the brunette responds nonchalantly, her words not helping the puzzled Minjeong at all.

When she turns to look at Jimin, the older only gave her a simple, "What she said."

Left with no choice, Minjeong heaves a deep sigh before taking the only vacant seat, which is next to Jimin.

After awhile, the two started working on the teaser smoothly. Taking breaks from time to time and brainstorming ideas to make the transitions look more mysterious and eye-catching. The two got along pretty well and Jimin kept her promise to not bother them while working.

It was past five when the library closed, but the teaser is barely done. Determined to work on it until a little late, they agreed to move to a cozy cafe nearby. There were only a few customers so it was better for them to focus.

The coffees and pastries that Jimin ordered made it bearable for the two to work until six in the evening. But halfway into the editing, the fatigue started hitting Minjeong, and Aeri quickly took notice on it.

"You should take some rest, it's almost done anyway." the brunette suggests.

But Minjeong quickly shakes her head. "It's fine, I promised I'll help you."

"You're stubborn just like Jimin." Aeri blurts out, earning looks from the blonde and Jimin.

"What?" Minjeong speaks.

"What did I do now?" Followed by Jimin who was previously busy with her phone and minding her own business.

Aeri didn't reply to any of them, instead, she turns to look at Minjeong. "Go get some rest, Minjeong. Don't overwork yourself." she repeats. She knew Minjeong has been dedicated with the project, and that's normal, but the blonde doesn't even take a break. The brunette is concerned that the film might finish Minjeong before Aeri could even finish editing the teaser.

Hearing no more protest from the blonde, Aeri fixed the laptop for herself. As for Minjeong, she didn't have the energy to argue anymore, Aeri is right anyway.

So she settled herself back on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter