A Frozen heart

Favorite Crime

EARLIER THAT MORNING:

Mina woke up seeing a message from chaeyoung.



"Mina...something happened to nayeon unnie..." Is what chaeyoung sent to mina.



"Oh no...nayeonie?! What happened!?" Says mina.



Mina then called chaeyoung on the phone.



Chaeyoung picked up and said,



"Mina..."



"Chaeyoungie...what happened to nayeon? Is she okay?" Mina worriedly asked.



"She's fine...the doctor already gave her some medicine last night...she's currently asleep..." Chaeyoung replied.




"What happened?" Mina worriedly asked.




"Last night a man brought her home, crying and scared...she looked traumatized..." Says chaeyoung.



"A man? Did that man do something to her?" Mina asked.



"No...he didn't...that man is actually my father's friend...he said that while he was passing by nayeon unnie at the street while driving, nayeon unnie suddenly started screaming and crying...so he brought her home..." Chaeyoung replied.



"Why did she scream?" Mina asked.



"I...don't know..." Chaeyoung replied.



Mina sighs.



"Is it okay for me and sana to come over at your place right now?" Mina asked.



"Of course...the both of you can come..." Says chaeyoung.



"Okay...I'll inform sana first...I'll see you later..." Says mina.



"Yeah...see you..." chaeyoung replied.



Mina then hangs up the call and  immediately called sana.



Sana answered.



"Minayah...why did you call? It's still early in the morning..." Says sana in a sleepy tone.



"Sana...we need to come over at nayeon's place..." Says mina.



"Huh? Why?" Sana asked.



"Something happened to nayeon..." Mina replied.



"Huh? Nayeonie? What happened to her?!" Sana worriedly asked.



"Let's just meet at her place...I don't quite know what happened either..." Mina replied.



"Okay...okay...let's meet there..." Says sana.



"Okay..." Says mina before hanging up the call.


Sana immediately got up and quickly changed her clothes.




After changing her clothes she immediately secured her tent and left.



Sana is living in a tent located not far away from their school.



While running as fast as she could, sana saw a man who is having a hard time standing up. The man seems to be drunk.



Even though she was in a hurry, sana didn't hesitate on helping the drunk man.



She quickly approached the man and helped him.



"Mr...are you okay? Let me help you..." Says sana as she helps the man get up.



The man looked at her.



"Well...well...well...what do we have here? *chuckles* it seems like an angel is sent for me...*chuckles*" says the drunk man.




"Come on mr...you should help me get you up..." Saya sana as she tries to help the man stand up.




"Eh? Why are you in such a hurry? We should hang out at my place...I've got a few bottles of beer left in the fridge..." Says the drunk man.




"Thank you for the invitation but I'll have to decline..." Sana replied while struggling to help the drunk man.




The drunk man then stood up and pushed sana against the wall.




"You know...I don't take a no for an answer..." Says the ert drunk man.



"Mr...what are you doing? Please let me go..." Says sana as she was scared.


"I'll let you go all right...but after we have some fun..." Says the ert drunk man.



"Help! Please! Somebody help me!" Sana screamed while she tries to resist the drunk man.



"Hana!" Sana screamed.



"Hey...what do you think you're doing?" Says tzuyu.



Sana and the drunk man turned their heads and looked at tzuyu.



"You...I'm talking to you...ugly looking titan..." Says tzuyu to the drunk man.



"What?---what did you just called me!?" Says the drunk man.



"I said...ugly looking titan...would you like me to repeat it again?" Says tzuyu.




"Why--you little bastard! Come here!" Says the drunk man as he approaches tzuyu.




"Yah...do you even know who I am?" Says tzuyu.



Tzuyu then showed her ID to the drunk man.




"I'm Jo tzuyu...daughter of Police chief Jo..." Says tzuyu.



After she introduced herself, the drunk man looked terrified.



"If you're going to do anything to me or to that girl...I can assure you that my father definitely won't show you mercy..." Says tzuyu.



As the drunk man got scared, he immediately ran away.




After the drunk man was gone, sana got on her knees.



Tzuyu looked at sana.




"You...are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.




Sana looked at tzuyu, on the verge of crying.



Sana nodded.



Tzuyu lets out a sigh.



"Come with me..." Says tzuyu before turning her back on sana.




"Huh? Where?" Sana asked.



"If you're fine with leaving that wound on your hands then you don't have to come with me..." Says tzuyu.



"Huh?" Sana then looks at her hands and saw a small cut.



"Oh...When did I get this?" Says sana.



"Are you coming or not?" Tzuyu asked.



"Umm...I'm really in a hurry right now..." Says sana.




"Fine...just don't regret not having your cut cleaned..." Says tzuyu.



"Why? What's going to happen if I don't get it cleaned?" Sana curiously asked.




"Well ...if you're going to leave it open like that...bacterias will enter and will grow as flesh eating creatures who will slowly eat your flesh..." Tzuyu said as a joke to scare sana.



"Really?" Says sana.



Tzuyu nodded.


"So? You'll get it clened or not?" Tzuyu asked again.



"Fine...I'll come with you..." Says sana.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

TZUYU AND SANA WALKED TO THE NEAREST CONVENIENCE STORE.

Tzuyu bought a band-aid, cotton pads, and an ointment.



They then sat at a bech outside the convenience store.



"Give me your hand..." Says tzuyu.



Sana then gave her hand to tzuyu.



Tzuyu took out a cotton pad and puts an ointment on it then dabs it on the cut on sana's hand.



Sana glanced at tzuyu.



"You know...you would make a great doctor..." Says sana.



"You think so?" Tzuyu replied.




Sana nodded.



After dabbing an ointment, tzuyu then puts a band aid on the cut.




"There...all done..." Says tzuyu.



"Thank you so much...for this...and for saving me earlier..." Says sana.




"If you're really thankful...then do me a favor..." Says tzuyu.




"Hmm? A favor? What favor?" Sana curiously asked.




"Live with me..." Says tzuyu.



"Huh? What did you say?" Sana asked.




"I said live with me." Tzuyu replied.




"Wha--what do you mean by that?" Sana asked as she was confused.



Tzuyu sighed.



"Are you that dumb that you don't even understand what I have just said?" Says tzuyu.




"Umm...It's just that...why would you suddenly ask me to live with you?" Sana curiously asked.




"Well...I recently moved to an apartment nearby...and I need some help in arranging my stuff..." Says tzuyu.




"And you're asking me to help you?" Sana asked.



Tzuyu nodded.




Sana chuckled.




"You know I have no problem with helping you sort your things...but living with you? I think...I won't be able to do that..." Says sana.



"Why not?" Tzuyu asked.




"Well...first of all...I don't know you and you don't know me...I may be clumsy but I'm not stupid enough to suddenly live at a stranger's house...who knows what you would do to me...and second...I already have a home...and I'm already comfortable to where I live right now..." Sana replied.




"Are you done talking?" Tzuyu asked.



"Umm...Yes?" Sana replied.



"Okay...now let me talk...so first of all...you don't have to worry about me since you're really not my type...and second...stop whining since you don't really have a choice...remember...I saved you from that drunk geezer...and because of that you'll have to do what I say and I say that you live with me." Says tzuyu.



"Why does she insists on living with me?" Says sana in her mind.



"Well I'm really sorry but...I really can't do that...I hope you understand...thank you for saving and helping me out with my wound...I'll make sure to repay you some other time...I'll be going now..." Says sana before leaving tzuyu.


Tzuyu watched sana as she goes.

 

 

"Hmm...I wonder what that girl's deal is..." Says sana. 




While walking, Sana is looking for her phone in her pockets and realized that she left it beside her pillow as she was in a hurry.



"Ah...how could I forget to bring my phone..." Says sana.




Sana started to run fast.



After running as fast as she can, sana finally arrived at the Im's mansion.



Mina and chaeyoung were sitting on the doorsteps outside the mansion and saw sana arrived.




"Sana!" Says mina.




Sana continued to ran towards mina and chaeyoung.



"Sorry...for being late..." Says sana while panting so hard.




"Sana...where have you been? What took you so long?" Mina asked.




"It's a long story..." Sana replied while still panting.




A Lamborghini suddenly parked in front of them.




Tzuyu came out from the passenger seat.




"Oh.. Tzuyu...You're here..." Says chaeyoung.




"Your sister better be dying or it'll be jihyo who's going to be...tsk...asking me to come this early..." Says tzuyu.



Sana turned her head around as she heard a familiar voice and saw tzuyu. Tzuyu also looked at sana and was surprised to see her.




"You..." Says tzuyu.




To be continued...