Talking to the moon

Favorite Crime

After immediately leaving the Garden with cheeks as red as tomatoes , Nayeon is now catching her breath after running so hard. "*breathing fast* aahh...why am I running anyways? Aigoo...I'm so tired" nayeon talking to herself and was exhausted after running. "Nayeona..." nayeon was surprised to hear someone call her. Nayeon then turned around to see who it was. "Ahh...jeongyeon...it's just you..." says nayeon. "What are you doing here? And why are you all sweaty? It looks like you were being chased..." says jeongyeon. "Umm...nothing...I was just..." nayeon is thinking so hard on what to tell jeongyeon. "You were just...?" Jeongyeon asked. "Umm...I was just...running away from a raccoon?" Nayeon replied. "A raccoon?" Jeongyeon replied. "Yes?...I was uh.. chased...umm..by one..." nayeon unsurely replied. "I see..." jeongyeon replied. "What about you? What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked. "Well...I just wanted to know how you are doing with your new club..." jeongyeon replied. "Umm...It's fine actually...the members there are nice to me...and I think...I have found my new hobby..." nayeon replied. "I see...that's good...I'm glad to hear that..." jeongyeon replied. "Umm...by the way...how did you know that I am in the photography club?" Nayeon asked. "Jihyo told me...she was also the one who told me that you'd be here..." jeongyeon replied. "I see..." nayeon replied. Jeongyeon looked at nayeon. "Hey..." says jeongyeon. "Hmm?" Nayeon replied. "*sighs* if you need someone to talk to...I'll listen...okay?" says jeongyeon in a serious tone. Nayeon was curious about why jeongyeon had said that. "What are you talking about?" Nayeon asked. "Just...just talk to me okay? Or to jihyo...tzuyu...or dahyun...just know that we are always here for you...okay?" says jeongyeon. "Are you okay? *chuckles* do you have a fever?" Nayeon jokingly replied while touching jeongyeon's forehead with her palm. "*sighs* it's just that...you've been acting quite weird these past few days...you never hang out with us...not even for lunch...it looks like you're always reserved..." jeongyeon replied. "Well...umm...that's because I am not feeling well..." nayeon replied. "You have not been feeling well for a year?" Jeongyeon angrily replied. Nayeon looked at jeongyeon. "It's has not just been during  these past few days...you've been acting so weird since last year...we just couldn't say it to you because we thought that it wasn't gonna last for this long...nayeona...if you have a problem with something...please...don't keep it to yourself..." says jeongyeon. Nayeon just kept her head down. "*sighs* I hope you can come to my birthday this friday..." says jeongyeon before leaving nayeon. Nayeon felt bad since she thought that she didn't have time for her friends anymore.


Nayeon is now walking at the school hallway while feeling down. Nayeon then met sana. "Nayeonaa!" Sana shouted as she fastly approached nayeon. "Oh...sanashi..." says nayeon. "Nayeona...are going to visit the clubroom after class? Mina brought some cookies for us to eat!" Sana excitedly says. "Umm...I don't think I can stop by this afternoon..." nayeon replied. "Why not? Are you busy?" Sana asked. "Umm...yeah...I have a homework to do..." Nayeon replied. "Oh...it's fine...you can just come over anytime you want when you're not busy anymore..." sana replied. "I am really sorry..." nayeon replied. "Ya...don't apologize...it's fine...I'll just see you around..." sana replied. "Yeah...okay..." nayeon replied.

Their last period is over and Nayeon is planning to go home early to finish the assignment Sana has given her. "Nayeona! Are you coming?" Jihyo asked. "Where?" Nayeon asked. "To go shopping for jeongyeon's birthday..." jihyo replied. "Umm...maybe I'll shop tomorrow..." nayeon replied. "Can't you shop now?" Jihyo asked. "I can't today...I have to finish my task for the photography club..." nayeon replied. "Okay then...just make sure to be more careful when walking on the streets!" Says jihyo before stepping out of the classroom. "*chuckles* I will..." nayeon replied.

Nayeon is now walking home. While walking home she passed by the empty park where she and momo had stayed before and decided to stop by. Nayeon sat on the empty bench and just sitted there feeling down while looking at the moon. "Beautiful isn't it?" Nayeon heard the familiar voice again. "It's you..." says nayeon. "Yes...it's me again..." momo replied while smiling at nayeon. "Tsk...why are you always following me?" Nayeon asked. "Hmm...maybe because...my heart is after you?" Momo is teasing nayeon again. Nayeon chuckles. Momo smiled looking at nayeon. "That's it...that's the face I wanted to see..." says momo. "What face?" Nayeon asked. "You smiling..." momo replied. Nayeon is starting to be shy again. "You know...you've got a really pretty smile...you should wear it more often..." says momo. "*chuckles* I don't want to..." nayeon replied. "That's also fine...since you're always pretty...one way or another..." momo replied. Nayeon's cheeks started to turn red after hearing what momo has said. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Momo asked. Nayeon then moved to the other side of the bench so that momo could have a space to sit in. Momo then sat at the bench. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?..." momo asked while looking at the sky. Nayeon then looks up to the sky. "It is..." nayeon replied. Momo then looked at nayeon while blushing. Nayeon also looked at momo. "*chuckles* why are you turning so red?" Nayeon asked. Momo became shy and just looked down at her feet. "*chuckles* well it's your fault..." momo replied. "Why is it mine?" Nayeon asked. "I don't know either..." momo replied. "Aigoo...you're blaming me for something you don't even know?" Nayeon replied. "Well maybe because love has no reason..." momo replied. The both of them suddenly went quiet and just stared at each other for a second. The both of them suddenly burst into laughter. "Ya...you should have seen your face..." says nayeon while laughing. "Why? Do I look pretty?" Momo jokingly replied. "Hmm...nope..." nayeon jokingly replied as well. "Oh...right...I almost forgot about my task..." says nayeon. "Your task?" Momo asked. "Yes...about the photo..." nayeon replied. "You're still not done with it?" Momo asked. "Yeah...since I was really having a hard time looking for a subject..." nayeon replied. "What about the moon?"says momo. "The moon?" Nayeon replied. Momo nodded. "Yes...you'd be lying if you say that the moon isn't the prettiest tonight..." momo replied.
"I actually think you're prettier..." those words slipped from nayeon's mouth without nayeon realizing. Momo looked at nayeon with a surprise face and blushy cheeks. Momo didn't expect that from nayeon. Nayeon then realized what she have just said. "What I meant was...umm...that...the...both of us are prettier...than..the...uh...moon..." nayeon nervously replied. "So...umm...the moon right?...I should take a quick photo of it..." nayeon then changed the subject. "Huh?...umm..yeah...sure...go ahead..." says momo as she was still surprised and shy about what nayeon have just said. "What do I do? Aish...I can't believe I have just said that!" Says nayeon in her mind. Nayeon is done taking a photo of the moon. "Done!" says nayeon. "Let me see..." says momo. Nayeon then showed momo the results. "Hmm...not bad..." says momo. "Do you think you can do better?" Nayeon asked momo jokingly. "You know...I am not a bad photographer myself...I am actually quite good at it..." says momo. "Oh yeah?" Nayeon replied. Momo nodded. "Yes it's true...I am actually a pro photographer..." momo replied. "Really? Then why don't you take a shot then...I'll lend you this camera..." nayeon replied. Momo looked at the camera. "Umm...maybe some other time..." momo replied. "Why?" Nayeon asked. "I'm not an easy person okay? I'm very hard to get you know..." momo jokingly replied. "Tsk...yeah right...I bet you are..." nayeon jokingly replied as well.  Momo chuckles.
"By the way...why did you join the photography club?" Momo asked. "It's actually a long story..." nayeon replied. "Come on tell me..." momo replied. "*sighs* Fine...since you're so curious...the other night I was almost hit by a truck...but thankfully sana saved my life as she pushed me to the sidewalk...and as a thank you...I decided to join her club...but...being in the club is actually not bad...it's fun actually...and I don't regret joining..." says nayeon. Momo nodded. "I see..." momo replied. "I'm surprised you weren't concerned about how I almost died..." says nayeon. "Well...you're here right now...safe...and alive..." momo replied. Nayeon was disappointed with momo's reaction. "I guess you're right..." nayeon replied.

The time is now 7:30 PM.

"Oh...I didn't notice the time...I should get going..." says nayeon. "This time...be more careful when you're walking home..." says momo. Nayeon smiled at momo. "I will..." nayeon replied. Momo then smiled.

To be continued...