The only love I ever get

Favorite Crime

"Help me! Please! Somebody! Help!"



Nayeon woke up, breathing so hard as she heard a loud cry for help in her dreams.



Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Mr. Im and a doctor is in Nayeon's room.



Jeongyeon and jihyo hurriedly approached nayeon in her bed.



"Nayeona! Are you okay!?" Jeongyeon worriedly asked.



Mr. Im then approached nayeon.



"Nayeon...are you okay? Are you in pain?" Mr. Im worriedly asked.



Nayeon is still breathing so hard, looking pale and scared.



"I heard it again...he--he was crying--I--didn't know what to do--" says nayeon in an emotional tone.



Jihyo hugs nayeon as she started to cry.


All of them were worried for nayeon.



"Nayeona...do you remember what happened last night? Do you think you can tell us?" Jeongyeon softly asked as she didn't want to pressure nayeon.



"If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay...we're not going to force you..." Says Mr. Im.



It took nayeon a few seconds to respond.



"I remember...that I was crossing the street with--*nayeon gasped* momo! That's right! Momo! Where is she!? Is she okay!? She--she was hit by a car! Where is she!?" Nayeon worriedly asked.



"Nayeon calm down..." Says Mr. Im.



"I can't...not until I see momo..." Says nayeon.



"Momo?" Says Mr. Im.



"Momo! The girl I was with last night! She was hit by a car! I need to go see her!" Says nayeon as she tries to get out of her bed.



Jihyo and jeongyeon stopped nayeon from getting out of bed.



"Nayeona...I think you shouldn't be out of bed yet...you should rest some more..." Says jeongyeon.



"I can't...I need to see momo..." Says nayeon as she still tries to get out of her bed.



Mr. Im holds nayeon's shoulders as he stopped her from getting out of bed.



"Nayeon enough!" Says Mr. Im.



Everyone went silent.



"Please...enough of this already..." Says Mr. Im in an emotional tone.



"Father..." Nayeon whispered.



"Please...I'm begging you..." Says Mr. Im.



"I can't...I can't rest without knowing momo's condition...that's why I really need to--" nayeon was disrupted.





"She doesn't exist!" Says Mr. Im.



Nayeon looked at her father, confused.



"I--I don't understand what you are saying father..." Says nayeon.



"This girl named momo that you are talking about...she doesn't exist! you're---you're hallucinating...she's only your hallucination..." Says mr. Im.

 

 

Nayeon was in disbelief.




"Dr. Lee is here...listen nayeona...he's going to explain to you everything..." says mr. Im.


"Hello nayeon...I know that you are overwhelmed right now--" says Dr. Lee.


Nayeon suddenly can't hear anything as she was in shock and disbelief about what her father have just told her.



Nayeon couldn't pay attention to what the doctor have just told her.




"nayeona...stop this already and take a--" mr. Im was disrupted.



"Liar..." Says nayeon.



"What?" Mr. Im replied.



"You're lying...you're lying! You're lying! You're a liar!" Says nayeon as she starts to cry and forcedly ran away out of her room.



"Nayeona!" Says jeongyeon and Jihyo as they tried to run after nayeon.



Mr. Im stopped them.



"Mr. Im what are you doing!? We should go after her!" Says jeongyeon.



"Let her be...we should let her find out for herself..." Says Mr. Im.



Jeongyeon wanted to go after nayeon.




Downstairs, chaeyoung and mina were worriedly sitting in the couch.



They saw nayeon hurriedly heading down from the stairs.


"Nayeon unnie...you're awake! Wait...where are you going? Unnie!?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.



Nayeon couldn't answer her as she was running fast towards the door.



Nayeon ran towards the empty park where momo usually stays in.



As she got there momo was nowhere to be found. There was no one there but her.



"Momo! Momo! It's me! Nayeon! Where are you?! I need to know if you're okay!" Momo! Nayeon dropped on her knees and started to cry.



"Please...I want to see you...please..." Says nayeon as she was crying while she is on her knees.



Someone suddenly touched nayeon's shoulder. Nayeon hurriedly turned her head around.



"Hey..." Says jeongyeon.



Nayeon had a disappointed look as she thought that it was momo who touched her shoulder.



"Nayeona..." Says jeongyeon.



"What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked.



"I'm here to take you home..." Jeonyeon replied.



"I can't...I can't go home yet...I need to wait for momo here...I need to see her...I need to know if she's okay..." Says nayeon.



"Nayeona...she won't be coming..." Says jeongyeon.



"Yes she will! If you don't believe me then leave..." Nayeon replied.



Jeongyeon let's out a deep sigh.



"That one time during lunch at school...when you were at the garden taking pictures for your club...were you talking...to momo?" Jeongyeon asked.



Nayeon just looked at jeongyeon.



"Actually...I saw you that time...and you were talking all by yourself..."



Nayeon looked at jeongyeon with disbelief.



"Also...last night...at my birthday party...I saw you at the garden...dancing...on your own..." Says jeongyeon.



Nayeon started to become emotional again as she couldn't believe what jeongyeon have just said.



"I have always known that something was wrong...but...I couldn't bring myself to ask you about it..." Says jeongyeon.



Nayeon sobbed.



Jeongyeon then hugged her tightly.



"It's okay...it's going to be okay...just let it out..." Says jeongyeon.



Nayeon continued to sobbed.


AT THE IM'S MANSION:



"Where are they? They should be back by now..." Jihyo worriedly says.



"Don't worry unnie...they'll be back...jeongyeon unnie won't let anything happen to nayeon unnie..." Says chaeyoung.



"How sure are you about that?" Jihyo asked.



"Well...jeongyeon unnie likes--" chaeyoung was disrupted.



"They're back!" Says mina.



"Nayeona!" Says jihyo as she ran towards nayeon.



Jihyo then hugged nayeon as she was so worried about her.



"Don't ever ran off like that again! You made me worry so much that I might have a heart attack." Says jihyo.



"I'm sorry...for making you worry so much..." Says nayeon.



"Just don't ever do that again!" Says jihyo.


Nayeon smiled.



"Don't worry, I won't do it again..." Nayeon replied.



"Oh! What happened to your feet?! It's bleeding!" Says jihyo.



Nayeon's feet is full of blisters as she ran towards the park barefoot.



"It's nothing..." Nayeon replied.



"Come on...we should get you inside and have your wounds cleaned..." Says jihyo.



Jihyo and Jeongyeon escorted nayeon to her room.



"Do you think your sister's going to be fine?" Mina asked chaeyoung.



"She's going to be okay...I know she will..." Chaeyoung replied.




"Oh...by the way...where is sana unnie? She should have arrived by now..." Says chaeyoung.



"Oh you're right...maybe I should give her a call..." Says mina.



Mina then calls sana but sana didn't pick up her call.



"She didn't pick up?" Chaeyoung asked.



"No...I wonder where is she..." Mina replied.



"Don't worry...she must just be late...she might have something to do first before coming here..." Says chaeyoung.



"I guess you're right..." Mina replied.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

AT A STREET NEAR THEIR SCHOOL :



"You...are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.



Sana nodded.


To be continued...