Twenty

The Difference Between You And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He will for sure ask you to be his girlfriend!" I yelped, trying to get Ningning hyped up with her date with Renjun. She pouted and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I don't know, Win. Just pray for me." she smiled, wrapping her arms around me and giggling in my ear. We let go and she swung her backpack around her shoulder. "keep me updated with you and Karina."

 

"As long as I get the same thing in return." I pointed at her, giving her a serious yet playful face.

 

"Absolutely! Bye bestie." she waved as she walked off into the distance. I watched her before feeling arms around my waist from behind. I jumped a little, turning my head.

 

"Baby!" I turned around and returned the same action, wrapping my arms around her neck sweetly.

 

"Hi.. how's everything?" she asked, pulling away. I gave her a peck on the lips and nodded, taking her hand into mine.

 

"Good, now onward, you're going to love this." I said happily, dragging her out of the school. In the process, my eyes catched Somi walking by herself to leave. She saw us but I just keep walking, taking Karina with me.

 

We got in my car. Yes, I drove us to school today. It's a change but it's a good idea since I'm the one taking her out. 

 

"Where are we going?" she asked, putting her seatbelt on. I shook my head, ignoring her and just turning on the radio.

 

"You shall wait and see." I grinned, letting her use the aux and play some bomb music. We sang along to the music as I drove to a familiar place that is very special to the both of us.

 

I finally pulled into the parking lot, seeing Karina's eyes lightened up with excitement.

 

I parked the car and looked over at her. "Aww babe." her face is bright pink as she turned to me. "I'm paying this time." she pointed a finger at me.

 

"No no-"

 

"Shush," she put her finger over my lips. "yes I am." she squinted her eyes at me. I sighed, nodding my head. If it'll make her feel better, then why not.

 

We got out, walking inside hand in hand. I like how we didn't dressed up nor did we try to look good at all. We are in boring school clothes but we don't care. As long as we have each other, it's fine.

 

We are seating in the same exact spot we sat at last time we were here. Karina looked at me and giggled a little as the waitress walks away. "Wow, memories here huh?" she put her wallet down next to her phone on the table.

 

"Absolutely, you had no idea how much I liked you." I put my head on my palm, leaning my elbow on the table. She raised an eyebrow, picking up the menu.

 

"Even then?" she asked, giving me a smile. I nodded, blushing hardcore right in front of her.

 

“Of course, look at you." I answered looking her right in the eyes. She put the menu over her face, covering herself. "Stopp.." I whined, bringing my hand over to move the menu away.

 

"No you stop, we are in public." she pouted, her face bright as a tomato. I laughed, picking up my menu as well.

 

 

The whole night I could feel my leg bouncing under the table. I wanted to just spit out and say it. Tell her I love her and that I always will, I always have and that I do not what so ever like or want to be associated with Somi, but she seemed so happy talking to me as we had conversations about school and just our lives. It's been the most fun I've had in a while.

 

"No way." she leaned back in her chair, giving me a doubtful look. We've finished our food now, and we've been here for almost an hour eating and talking.

 

"Yeah." I responded, raising my eyebrows. She shook her head, her eyes shifting towards her lap.

 

"She pisses me off." she rolled her eyes, tilting her head back up.

 

"I know she does." I giggled, trying to put another smile on her face. It worked, wow I'm too good. We all know how Karina feels about Somi. It's obvious.

 

"Can you blame me?" she asked, shrugging. I shook my head.

 

"No, I would've been the same way. I don't like when Soobin gets close to you." I told her. She doesn't seem to react to that.

 

"But we ended badly, you and Somi didn't. Besides her leaving."

 

"That was bad." I shrugged. "but if it were the other way around I would feel the same way. Especially because of what Somi said to me." she nodded, laughing a bit.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter