Twenty Two

The Difference Between You And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Winter." I smiled at the handsome boy in front of me. Wow, Ningning sure did pick a good one. Renjun is a god.

 

"You as well, I couldn't wait to meet you." he smiled back, grabbing ahold of Ning's hand. "Ningning talked so much about you."

 

"Oh she better, if it weren't for you I'd think she's in love with me." I said, making Ningning burst out in laughter. I see Renjun admiring her, and then her cheeks turned red.

 

We all met at the park. The same park Karina and I had our date, where we talked, ate snacks, made out..

 

"Earth to Winter?" I snapped back into reality as I noticed Ningning waving her hand in my face. "You there?" she chuckled.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I shook my head and apologized, giving them both a sweet smile. "Why don't you tell me about you, Renjun?" I asked as we sat on a blanket on the grass. Ningning is so cliché, just like me.

 

"Well.." he started. "I have two older brothers, I play the guitar a bit, and I play baseball." he said sounding proud. I nodded.

 

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed, noticing the way Ningning is starting at him as he looks at me. We are sitting across from each other. "Ningie?" I hit her knee.

 

"Huh? What?" she jumped and I laughed, pointing at her as I shake my head at her.

 

"You're staring at him like it's your last day on earth." I smirked, seeing Renjun's face turn red this time. He turned to Ningning and pouted playfully.

 

"I'm making you blushhh..." she smiled, leaning in to kiss him. I watched them, raising an eyebrow.

 

"You always do." he whined, feeling his cheeks with his palms. I giggled, seeing how cute they are. "Winter, tell me about you!" he said happily.

 

"Woah there, don't be hitting on my best friend now. She doesn't like your kind anyway." Ningning said, obviously joking but tried to act mad. Renjun laughed, squeezing her hand from what I can notice.

 

"Shut up." I scoffed playfully at her and she turned to me. She stuck her tongue out and relaxed, watching her boyfriend again.

 

"There isn't much to know about me, really. I've known Ningie since like forever. As you know I'm gay and uhh.. I like romance movies." I almost cringe at myself with the things I said to him. He nodded, listening to me.

 

"That's enough for me. You sound super cool." he smiled and I can't believe how nice he is. I've never met such a sweet boy. Considering the boys in my school .

 

"Why thank you." 

 

"She so is, and she's got a super hot girlfriend. My bestie got herself a good one." Ningning nodded proudly, hitting my knee a few times. I grabbed her hand and threw it back at her as my face turned red.

 

"Aww I'm happy for you." Renjun said smiling like he had been this whole time. "What's her name?"

 

"You never told him I had a girlfriend?" I asked Ningning, raising my eyebrows. She shakes her head.

 

"Nope, it was never brought up." she laughed. I turned back to Renjun.

 

"Her name is Karina, she's a sweetheart really." I nodded, seeing him chew on his bottom lip.

 

"Karina? What's her last name?" he asked just looking curious. "I know a Karina."

 

"Yu." I answered and his jaw dropped. He furrowed his eyebrows and almost let out a laugh.

 

"Holy cow! Karina Yu swings both ways?" he asked looking majorly shocked. "I know her. She's used to be seen a lot with umm... S-Soobin, is it?"

 

"Yes and yes, I know. He's a real douchebag. She dumped him after he cheated and then she told me she liked me after we got to know each other more."

 

“Wow, that's crazy. Well you two seem perfect for each other." he said and I giggled, thinking of Karina now. She really is perfect.

 

"You think she's hot, babe?" Ningning suddenly asked, staring him down. Renjun shook his head, almost looking nervous.

 

"No no, I didn't say that." he said quickly and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter