Characters

My Heart Beats for You

Characters:

Kim ~~~~/you (place your name where ~~~~ is)
Kim ~~~~ is a regular high school girl. Her parents live overseas for work, so she lives with her older brother, Kim Jinhwan. She is quite an outgoing person, is very sarcastic and loves to banter. She is also great at acedemics and CAN be mature when she needs to be. She is also not a morning person and doesn't like PE class xD
 

 

Choi Chanhee
Choi Chanhee is one of the new transfer students that joins ~~~~ class. He is someone who is reserved around people he doesn't know, but savage and talkative with his friends. He sits next to ~~~~ to they became good friends almost immediately. Currently a trainee at Cre.Ker Entertainment.

 

 

Kim Sunwoo

Kim Sunwoo is the second transfer student to ~~~~'s school. He is in the year level below Chanhee and ~~~~. Sunwoo is an easy going, likes to banter kind of guy. He is also very flirty O_O. As soon as he transferred, he has been number 1 popular guy at Kakao High School due to his stunning looks and his charasmatic personality. Sometimes an idiot though xD Currently a trainee at Cre.Ker Entertainment. 

 

 

Ji Changmin
Ji Changmin is a fellow trainee at Cre.ker entertainment that ~~~~ meets through Chanhee and Sunwoo. Changmin is a very sweet person and is always bright. He is easy to talk to and is always there to give support. However when he's practicing and training, he is a completely different person. He is the definition of duality. 

 

 

Song Daeun (an OC)
Song Daeun is ~~~~'s classmate and friend. She is a cute and fun person who likes to go out and hang with friends.

 

 

Lee Sunyoung (an OC)
Lee Sunyoung is in Sunwoo's class. She is the class president and is very punctual and serious about class. However this has lead all the other people in her class to assume she is mean, and she doesn't have any friends because of it. However she is not like the rumours say, and is actually a sweet girl.

 

 

Kim Jinhwan
Your older brother. He is someone who bullies ~~~~ a lot but he loves her more than anyone in the world does. Always cooks for her and is very protective. He is a lawyer.