Chapter 3

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I still can’t believe she slaps me in front of many people! Thanks god most of the people there were old so no one recognize me coz I swear, I don’t think I can face anybody if a video of me getting slap spreads on the internet. See this? My red precious cheeks? Look! I can still feel the pain right now.”

Momo keeps ranting on Sana and Mina, who were just seated side by side, watching Momo throwing her all of her anger to them. And by the meantime, both just want to passed out because they really had enough of this.

“If I saw her again, no matter where it is? I won’t care. I’m definitely not gonna stop myself and slap her twice the stronger than she gave me yesterday.” Momo continued, ranging from the inside to the outside.

 

“Uhm… How many times did we hear her saying that since we came here, Sana?” Mina secretly whispered, as Momo were still talking in the background.

“Do I need to count?” Sana whispered back, trying so hard to open her eyes. “I can’t even remember how many times did she asked us to look at her swollen reddish cheek as if we can’t see it. And her bragging that she saved a child’s life yesterday but received a slap instead of thank you. And that she wanted to go back to Japan already. Not to ever come back here in Korea. Live her life alone and vanish.” She told Mina. unimpressed on the current situation they are in. She sighs, and then yawns for so long. Mina yawns too after her. They both didn’t expect this to experience at all.

“And do you know that it’s just four in the morning when she calls us, disturb our good sleep to go here just so she had witness of letting out her anger instead of doing this alone by herself? Is she aware that this is not even our problem? And there’s no way like I care too.” Mina is a little- just a little bit annoyed. And if she can, she already ran away and sleep back to her room but again, knew there’s no way Momo will gonna let them.

“And she could’ve told us this yesterday when she come home. But she really chose this time out of all time. I mean, have you notice her eyes? It’s look like she never gotten sleep at all thinking of this. I didn’t know she really hold a grudge when she’s angry now. This is nothing like her.”

Hearing Sana saying that made Mina stunned for a while. She then takes a proper look at Momo walking around while talking about her experience yesterday over and over.

Mina chuckled silently seeing Momo's various expressions again, and then finally laughs a little loud while Sana looks at her weirdly. Mina was just guessing the other day, but this this really makes sense now.

“What you said just now... I think you’re right Sana. Don’t you think she’s being weird now?” Mina commented all of a sudden, confusing the still sleepy Sana.

“What do you mean?” Mina smirked, hearing the question she wanted to hear.

“Well, we can say we can’t blame her getting furious right now. It’s a normal reaction. Even me, I am definitely going to get angry if that’s what happened to me but… don’t you think she’s stressing herself a little too far? This isn’t her current self right now, right? Try to look at her, carefully…”

“Eh?” Sana’s mind gets tangled, trying to process Mina’s statement on her little still sleepy brain. Looking back on Momo on their front, she observed Momo from head to toe, with Mina’s words on her thoughts.

Realizing what it means… Sana widened her eyes and tilted her head back on Mina, jaw dropping…

“Right!” She exclaimed, finally sensing that something is different with Momo, that Mina already doubted the other day Momo called her grandpa to talked about that specific person.

“Momo doesn’t care anymore. Two years ago, she lost her soul for anything. Even from dancing. She said she only has boring life now.” Sana recited her thoughts, and for some reason she’s feeling overwhelmed remembering this while hearing Momo’s complaints on the background.

 

That’s right. Momo only dances now for the sake of the fans and Mina— since she can’t leave her partner alone, not because she enjoys dancing anymore. Momo lost her passion ever since their popularity rose to the top.

Everything just changed.

Mina and Momo has titles as a dancer individually. But Momo was crowned as the best dancer in ASIA, since she can dance and learn any sort of genre at a shortest amount of time. She receives so many praises and titles all over the world making her number one until now. But it’s not like Momo has become vain or something. It’s just Momo, suddenly forgotten the main reason why she loves to dance. She never felt the same way as she dances before when she’s dancing now. And she doesn’t feel like herself anymore.

But Momo tried of course, really hard to get back on track. But in the end, she couldn’t find herself back. Making her change, and just find everything unexciting now. Everything.

 

Momo, lost her soul. 

 

Both Mina turned their head at the same time on Momo who was still talking nonstop by herself.

“But why do Momo, acts like she cares about something now?” Sana muttered, curiously, but also wishing that Momo, was really having her senses back like her old self before.

“I think you meant, someone.” Mina corrected, thinking that them coming here in Korea was maybe a fate for Momo. Wishing the same way as Sana, coz she wanted to dance together with Momo with her whole love and passion of dancing again. She hopes.

“Are you two listening on me or not!?” The two flinched out of shock as Momo shouted that, and looks fiercely on them. They stiffly smiled and nodded nonstop.

“Y-Yeah. Continue.” Both muttered, now slightly enjoying this scene of Momo’s monologue.

 

 

 

“MOMMY!!!”

A lively tone voice of a little girl calling for her mommy echoes around the lobby. And Momo swears she didn’t expect that that person this little girl was calling is her, not until she received a big hug on her legs, seeing the one and only children she knows here in Korea right now.

“T-Tzuyu-ah?” Momo hesitatingly muttered, really baffled on what is happening right now. She awkwardly smiled on Tzuyu, who was excitedly looking at her. Momo tried to push the little Tzuyu away but she’s just coming back to her place, tightly hugging Momo’s legs.

‘W-What is happening?’ Momo muttered to herself, looking at her side only to see her friends hardly laughing at her.

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!”

“H-Ha?” Momo felt like she’s in a difficult situation. Trying to understand what is happening.

She then felt those judging stares at her, realizing many people were staring at them. She awkwardly laughs, keeps shaking her head tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter