Chapter 10

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana had to excuse Momo from the other mentors out of the practice room as they are still on their break. On their way, the busy Mina who is mentoring one group of trainees noticed the two suspiciously sneaking out. She got curious and excused herself from the trainees. She rushed to the two, afraid she's going to miss something important.

"What are you two doing?" Sana and Momo almost jumps out of fear because of her, but she ignored it. "Why are you two leaving in the middle of the filming?" Contunuing on questioning the two.

"Yah!" Sana shouted holding her chest out of sudden shock. "You scared me to death!" and rants making Mina more certain Sana and Momo was going to talk about something important.

"I saw you two doing being suspicious so I followed. What is it, that you're trying to leave me behind?" She questions the two, while Momo just shrugged her shoulder, cutely pouting because she also didn't know why Sana dragged her out the room actually.

"We're not leaving you behind. Momo just really need this information, asap." Sana stated, making both Mina and Momo looks at each other, gotten curious so they look at Sana at the same time.

"Then what is it?" Momo finally asked,

"Right!" Making Sana dumbly remembers what she needs to say to Momo. "He's here! I saw Mr. Chairman here."

"W-What!?" Momo raised her voice, "Are you sure? Like, you really saw him? Here!? In Korea!? In this station!?" Clearly panicking knowing her grandpa is here. She's afraid. Coz her grandpa has been becoming more persistent lately on wanting her to replace him, saying to her that he's going to step out soon for unclear reason Momo still didn't know. She's not ready for this, and too young actually.

"I am sure. I even saw Ms. Park personally welcoming him on the ground floor, then I immediately runs here just to inform you because I know you didn't know."

"J-Jihyo?" Momo widened her eyes, as well as . Forget about her grandpa pursuing her for the position, she's now afraid of something more important. And she doesn't want Jihyo to know about it yet. Just not yet.

"! I need to go!" Momo didn't waited for the reply, and just run away from the two. Rushing as fast as she can to meet her grandpa.

"Why is she so afraid though?" Sana confusedly asked Mina, while both were watching Momo going, quickly disappearing from their sight.

"Hmn..." While Mina hums, thinking of the exact reason why Momo was so afraid right now. "You know Mr. President, he loves to mess up with Momo's life on his free time. Momo's probably afraid her grandpa will reveal her secret to Ms. Park."

"Eh....? Ah! Right!" Sana snaps her fingers in realization.

"Ms. Park still didn't know that Momo is basically her future boss. Well, it that's if Mr. Chairman convinced Momo." Sana muttered that fact, both nodding in agreement. But both of them afraidly turned their head back to the hallway after hearing loud sound of feet's stamping on the floor running close to them.

"Eh? Why-"

"I am not wearing my shoes on!" Momo answered not even letting Sana to be finished from asking, entering the room, while Mina and Sana's gazes goes into Momo's barefoot before the door closes.

"So, she mean, we've been filming with her exposed feet?" Sana just realized, scoffing unbelieved on Momo's uncaringly attitude. If that's visible through out the shooting they will be need to cut Momo's feet out as much as they can. Sana sighs, feeling sorry for the editor by this.
Seconds later Momo appeared again, dashing quickly, compeletely ignoring them.

"Ooohh! YAH!!!" Sana and Mina yelled on Momo, in shock, becoz Momo just bumped hard into someone who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The two runs on the incident, helping the two to stand up. Sana on Momo, while Mina on the unknown person.

"I'm sorry!" Momo was the first one to stand, bowing deeply nonstop to the person she just crashed. "I'm really sorry. I'm deeply sorry but I need to go." Momo lastly told, still not shaken from going though she's limping.

"Haist! Momo-yah!" Mina let an angry tone on Momo's irresponsibleness, still going even though she hurt someone.
 
 "This won't do." She looks up on Sana. "Go inside and do your job. Add another 15-minute break or something. I'll take care of this." Commanding, Sana did leave the two. Going to do her job as a director first.
Mina on the other hand continued on helping the unknown girl.

"Are you okay? I apologize for my friend. She's just really in hurry." Mina muttered, and finally the girl got to stand properly now with Mina's help. Mina can hear the little groans though.

"I am okay." The girls muttered caressing her back down to her . "My hurts a little, but it's really okay." The girl finally looks up, 

"Oh!!?" And exclaimed in shock as she finally saw the familiar Japanese famous face.
The girl completely gasped after, right hand on the mouth.

"Aren't you're Myoi Mina? You're Mina! Right!?" The girl made sure, couldn't believe who she was seeing right now.
Mina though was just standing stiffly there, didn't know why she's still not used when someone recognizes her and gives this kind of reaction.

"Y-Yes. I am." She shyly admitted, now feeling like it's a mistake for her to be the one to stay here. She's really a shy one after all.

"Woah! My nieces will be so happy if they meet you. They are really your fan. They even enrolled to ballet class after they saw you dancing to ballet on YouTube. They always watch you on YouTube every day. Like every day. I swear!" The girl made it sound so exaggerated, so Mina was feeling overwhelmed and awkward at the same time.

"Ah... R-Really?"

"Yes! They are actually here with me but just..." The girl got astounded, looking like she remembered something.

"Missing..." silently muttering that.

"E-Eh???" Mina stutteringly exclaimed after she processed the sentence in complete, really confused, and also felt so weirdly on this girl. "What do you mean by that?"

"But I'm looking for them!" Mina got startled as the girl raises her voice, trying to depend herself. "I'm sure they are in this floor. I saw them coming in this floor and enters one of the rooms by watching from the cctv."

"Ah..." Mina chuckles, now slightly getting lightened. "You mean they runaway and now hiding from you?" Mina clarified, making the girl embarrassedly admitting it to her. Mina giggles, now understand what is happening.

"Hmn... I think I can help you from finding them. Let me help. It's also to make up on what my friend did to you just now." The girl looks up on Mina's offer, felt relieved.

"A-Are you sure? Because I won't turn down your offer. I really need to see them as fast as I can. I'm really getting worried. My siblings will kill me if they heard about this." Mina quickly nodded, assuring the girl.

"Of course. Actually, I feel like I know where they are. All of the rooms here are occupied except one room. And I've been monitoring from each of every room for my job and guess no one noticed them, so I think they are likely on that one empty room. Shall we start checking there first?"

"Oh God, yes! Thankful I met you." Mina smiles on those proclamation, felt so happy she could help right now after on Momo's fault.

"Let's go." She gestures leading the way on the empty room she was talking about.
It took them just a minute before they arrived on the room.

The girl was the one who silently opens the door, and there, they really saw two kids playing on the center with their dolls. The girl sighs out of relief entering making the one child who was facing her notice her, and gave a super shock and afraid expression.
"We're dead." The kid muttered, patting nervously the other kid's knee.

"Chaeyoung-ah, we're dead!" She repeated loudly, while the kid named Chaeyoung looks up on her, really confused.

"Why?" She innocently asked, and the first kid then pointed the girl. The second kid innocenly slowly tilted her head to her back, widening her eyes in fear...

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as soon as she saw their auntie, became so loud as the other one joins, standing and runs on the corner together.

"AUNTIE FOUND US! We're dead! Dahyun Unnie, run!!!" Both of the kid did run around, was going to the other door to run away again from their Auntie but...

"STOP!" their aunt shouts, commanding the two trouble-maker kids. The two children really did stop from that simple command, becoz they can feel how angry their aunt right now.

"Don't run away from me anymore. Or I will tell your parents on what you did today. Do you want to get spanked?" She threatened, making the two kids gulped in nervousness, unitedly shaking their head.

"Walk here in front of me, silently." The kids did as what they were told, standing in front of their aunt with their heads bent, because they know they are guilty. They heard their auntie deep sighing, next thing is they felt a hand on their shoulder making them to look up.

"Eh?" The two kids gets confused, seeing another person standing in front of them.
 
"Who's that?" Their aunt asked them, carefully pushing them because the two kids can't recognize who it is yet, they are actually a little far from her.

"It's Mina! Ballerina Mina!!!" The pale kid named Dahyun was the one to recognized Mina first.

"Eh!!!? It's really her!" The shorter one named Chaeyoung confirmed.

"Wahhh!!!!!" Both then screams excitedly running to their idol, surprisingly hugging Mina on her legs by each side.

"I hugged her first!" Chaeyoung boasted,

"No! I hugged her first! I ran faster than you!" But Dahyun opposed. The two continued to bicker while hugging on Mina.
Mina though was being confused on what to do in this situation. She never deal with a fan on this age before. She didn't even know she has one actually.

"I told you. They are your fan." The children's auntie told her, approaching closing to her.

"I-I can see that now." Mina giggles, but the girl can see how Mina is having difficulty on her situation.

"Why not show your Auntie Mina 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter