She Is Her But Not Her

Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
VI

Three days passed since Chaeyoung had last seen the other occupants of the headquarters. Aside from Sana who checks her recovery daily and her little sister who brings her food, no one else seems to bother. It was like she was left on her own devices. She never let her guard down anymore though. There will be no repeat of the incident against the woman with the red scarf, she had promised herself.  

And despite Sana's constant reminder that there was no reason to worry about anything while in their care, the young woman still finds it hard to trust her words. It's no easy feat to just bank their safety on strangers after years of relying on herself. Jihyo or anyone truly hasn't exactly been open about her plans on them as well. 

And while she had Tzuyu acting as her eyes and ears on the place, it was not much of help. She was relying on a six years old who was easy to distract with cookies and chocolate bars anyways. But the subtle insinuations of her little sister that she want to stay if possible were slowly convincing her that it was worth a try. Tzuyu had been extra cheerful and looking more healthy the past few days and had never complained about their treatment on her. It was a good sign but she need to clarify some things before she could make a decision. 

"Do you like it here?" Chaeyoung carefully asked her sister who was happily drawing flowers on the wall with colored chalks. 

"Yes, unnie. They are really good to me and Jihyo-unnie makes delicious cookies. I have my own room too and I take a bath every day." Tzuyu answered enthusiastically but soon frowned after realizing she was still unsure of her sister's decision about the matter. "But it's okay if you still want to leave." 

Chaeyoung just nodded, gesturing for her sister to continue what she was doing. There may be questions in her mind and doubts in her heart but Tzuyu's well-being will always come first for her. She could acknowledge the benefits of staying, she was not stupid. Maybe she was just waiting for an offer or a straightforward request from Jihyo or any member from the group at that point.

A knock on the door then distracted her from her thoughts. Thinking it was just the nurse checking for her daily routine, she shouted to just let herself in. To her surprise, it was not who she was expecting. The woman who walked in was stunningly beautiful with a figure any person would envy and soft-looking long black hair freely flowing on her back. She had a face of an innocent angel but with tempting lips and the irresistible allure of an enchantress. However, the young woman could not shake the feeling that she had seen her before, her bright down-turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter