Broken hearts

A little too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eeteuk clearly felt a change in Heechul’s behaviour when the younger exited the therapist’s room and entered the waiting room where Eeteuk had waited anxiously for him. Though he had only been scheduled for an hour the consultation had lasted almost 3 hours which Eeteuk was grateful for. It showed that the therapist was genuinely interested in helping Heechul and thought of that before making money and that thought made Eeteuk happy. Even though Heechul was deep in thought all the way home and didn’t utter a single word he felt that the conversation had really helped Heechul putting some puzzle pieces together that he hadn’t been able to before and he was glad. When they got home Heechul headed for the kitchen and started rummaging for a notebook and a pen. When he found them he sat down at the kitchen table and started scribbling away like a crazy person. Yesung and Donghae were in the living room watching TV and talking while Sungmin and Ryeowook were in the kitchen and were currently staring curiously at Heechul.

 

“Teukie-hyung, you can go relax for a bit, we will make sure he is not alone,” Sungmin said and smiled at Eeteuk as he noticed the dark circles under the leader’s eyes. He knew that Eeteuk had been straining himself to help Heechul and he wanted the leader to take a little break for himself.

 

“But I…”Eeteuk started to protest as Sungmin had expected.

 

“Hyung, we are four, he is one, we can handle him for a while. You need some rest. Gogogo!” Ryeowook said before shooing him from the kitchen and towards his room. He entered and sighed as he closed the door. Truth is he was exhausted but he hadn’t had time to let himself feel it because he had been busy worrying about Heechul. Not that he would stop helping Heechul and just give up on the younger, but the last couple of days had drained him emotionally and he had no longer much energy which he only noticed now when he was no longer focussed solely on Heechul. He sat down on his bed for a second contemplating whether to go to sleep or go out to get something to eat. He decided to go out because he felt like he needed to get out of the dorm for a bit and stood up to change into something a bit more casual. He suddenly felt uneasy about going alone and went to the room beside his own and knocked on the door. He could hear Yesung and Donghae talk about alien fish in the living room and smiled softly at his dongsaengs’ weirdness. He was still smiling when he entered the room after a “come in” was heard from the room. The smile turned into a frown however when he saw Siwon sprawled on his bed with his gaze directed at the ceiling and looking utterly depressed. He decided to ask the younger out for some food as he originally planed so they could talk outside the dorm rather than in there. He was worried but he felt as if this was better to discuss somewhere else.

 

“Hey, I was going out to get something to eat, do you want to come?” he asked in a guarded voice. Siwon didn’t say anything for a while.

 

“Why don’t you ask Heechul? I thought you weren’t allowed to leave his side,” he countered, trying to mask the anger that boiled inside of his chest at the mention of the second oldest. Eeteuk looked at him in confusion.

 

“He is doing an exercise the therapist asked him to do and Wookie and Minnie are looking after him. Not that I don’t want to anymore but it is nice to get a break and Wookie-ah practically kicked me out of the kitchen to get some rest,” he answered and decided that perhaps it was better to talk to his dongsaeng now. “What is wrong, Siwon-ah?” he said gently as he sat down on the side of the younger’s bed and placed his hand on his arm.  He felt very hurt when Siwon immediately pulled away so he couldn’t reach him.

 

“Don’t touch me!” he yelled. Eeteuk felt shocked and a bit scared when his dongsaeng raised his voice; Siwon was usually the calmest of all the members.

 

“Tell me what is wrong, Siwon-ah, please,” the leader begged, seriously worried about what was going on with his favourite dongsaeng. He reached out for him again which resulted in Siwon jumping of the bed, standing at the other side of it staring wildly at Eeteuk. “What did I do?” he asked on the verge of tears as he took in the anger emitting from the younger.

 

“What did you do?” Siwon asked in a shrill voice. “You ing ed Heechul-hyung!” he screamed, comple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter