Calling out

A little too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heechul woke up the next morning to the soft tones of Zhoumi’s singing. He was groggy and disorientated and he was not sure what had happened last night. He honestly couldn’t remember what had happened after he woke up and apologised to Zhoumi for keeping him awake. He looked up at Zhoumi who was still singing softly while he had his eyes closed. When Zhoumi finished the song, he opened his eyes and looked down at Heechul with a slight smile.

 

“How are you?” he asked in a quiet voice.

 

“I’m okay. Why were you singing?” Heechul asked with a slight frown.

 

“You don’t remember what happened, do you?” Zhoumi asked gently and Heechul just looked at him utterly confused before he shook his head. Zhoumi sighed, still holding his hyung in his arms.

 

“You started sobbing and screaming like a crazy person. All the members woke up and came storming in here, thinking I was killing you or something. I don’t know what happened,” he added when he saw Heechul’s lost look. “I just sang to calm you down and decided to keep singing to make sure you would sleep well since you haven’t slept well for a week now,” he finished and Heechul gaped at him.

 

“You sang for me all night?” he exclaimed and Zhoumi chuckled at his expression of disbelief.

 

“Not all night, just since you woke up and ‘till now,” Zhoumi chuckled. Then he turned serious. “I think you should tell the therapist about this. I think it is important to talk about, especially when you don’t remember what happened yourself. I can go with you and tell her what happened, if you would like me to?” he offered to which Heechul nodded shyly, slightly embarrassed that he had freaked out like that and woken all the members up in the middle of the night without even being able to remember what had happened.

 

They had to face all the members before going to the therapist though which took quite some time. When they had entered the kitchen together Heechul had immediately been stormed with questions and slight accusations of not telling them what the hell he was going through. He was scolded by several members for not leaning on them when they had told him they were there for him and Eunhyuk even sported big teary eyes to make Heechul understand how hurt he was. They were all sure that Heechul was not okay and that he just didn’t tell them again which hurt them since none of them wanted a repeat of what had happened when they had to bring the diva to hospital because he hadn’t been able to cope with everything himself.

 

“I’m really sorry for worrying all of you but I don’t even know what happened myself. I really don’t. I don’t even remember anything,” he said while hugging Eunhyuk tightly to console his worrying dongsaeng when said male stepped closer to him to get a hug. It proved to be rather difficult and he sighed deeply. “Zhoumi is going with me to the therapist, okay? He will tell her everything I don’t remember and hopefully she will be able to tell me what is going on in my head, okay?” he asked Hyukjae, who nodded into his chest but still refused to let go of him. “Hyukkie, I need food,” Heechul said with laughter in his voice and Hyukjae pouted as Donghae came over to them to pry him off of Heechul. As soon as Hyukjae was off of Heechul he went all koala on Donghae instead who had already finished his breakfast. Donghae didn’t seem to mind one bit and hugged him back which caused the older male to nuzzle his nose further into Donghae’s neck. The other members watched with amused glints in their eyes; the only two who had yet to realise that Donghae had feelings for Hyukjae and vice versa was Donghae and Hyukjae themselves. Heechul sat down on started eating under the watchful gaze of Ryeowook. He didn’t seem convinced about Heechul’s explanation and he worried a lot by nature so this was very upsetting for him. Zhoumi noticed this and couldn’t help but chuckle at the small man standing there in a bright green apron with a wooden spoon in one hand, hands on his hips and a pout adorning his adorable face. Ryeowook’s pout deepened as Zhoumi made his way over to him and hugged him. It looked rather funny because of the big difference in height.

 

“It’s going to be okay, I am not letting him out of the therapist’s office before they have made some progress and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter