Confession

A little too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eeteuk had been out dead all night. The last thing he remembered was his fight with Siwon and a whispered confession that shook his world to the core. He felt his consciousness slowly returning but he didn’t have the energy to open his eyes. He was confused beyond belief and he had no idea how to deal with this messy situation and much less energy to do so. It seemed incredibly tempting to just stay asleep and let someone else take care of the mess for once but he knew very well that he couldn’t. He was brought back from his stream of thoughts by a rather loud knock on the door. He sighed.

 

“Come in,” he said and finally opened his eyes. Heechul opened the door slightly to check that he was decent and alive and then opened it completely to push a very frightened looking Siwon into the room. Eeteuk’s eyes widened.

 

“I am not letting any of you guys it of here before you have worked this out. Have fun~” he almost sang and Eeteuk couldn’t help the small smile that spread on his lips at the sight of the “old” Heechul. The sight faltered when the door was closed and he was left alone with Siwon. He stood awkwardly at the door and didn’t really know what to do with himself.

 

“Hi,” Eeteuk said and motioned for Siwon to come closer and sit. Siwon moved slowly towards the bed and sat down at the side of it.

 

“I’m sorry,” they both said in unison. Siwon shut up and looked down. Eeteuk continued; “I am sorry that I slapped you. I shouldn’t have let my anger take over me like that,” he said quietly and looked down as well.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m sorry that I said those things to you. I know you would never take advantage of any of us. You are the best hyung and leader we could have. I just got carried away by my emotions…” Siwon trailed off, not knowing whether or not to elaborate.

 

“What emotions? Tell me how you feel, Siwon-ah,” Eeteuk said softly, lifting his hand and the younger’s cheek gently. He had heard what Siwon said at the end of their fight but he wanted the younger to admit it without being provoked to do so.

 

“I…” Siwon started while a blush spread furiously on his face. “I might be a little bit in love with you,” he said while looking down, his cheeks literally burning. “I tried to stop, I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter