It feels like home

A little too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they got home Eeteuk immediately gathered everyone in the living room to fill them in on the situation. He told the members that Heechul was not to be left alone and that he would make sure that he wouldn't be, but that he might need help if he was suddenly called for a schedule or something. The members fully understood Eeteuk's need to be there for Heechul since they all knew how guilty he had felt when Hangeng left and they didn't ask any questions. In most situations it was best not to question the group's umma. While Eeteuk was telling the members what was going on, Heechul sat curled up in the corner of the sofa as he listened to the leader. 

 

"I'll go make you some fried rice," Ryeowook offered once Eeteuk was done talking. "Is there anything special you would like, hyung?" Heechul shook his head. 

 

"No thank you, Wookie-ah, I'm not hungry," he replied in a low voice.

 

"Just make Kimchi fried rice, please Wookie," Siwon said after him and Eeteuk exchanged glances. "We will make sure he eats it," he said and Eeteuk nodded while Heechul just sighed and pressed his legs closer to his chest. Siwon sat down in front of him and placed his hand on one of Heechul's knees. 

 

"Hyung, I hope you know that I am here if you ever need to talk. I won't judge no matter what you have to tell," Siwon said genuinely and Heechul looked up to search the younger's eyes for any trace of lies. He found none. 

 

"Thank you, Siwon-ah," he said gratefully with another sigh. It meant quite a lot to him to get Siwon's acceptance since he knew how the younger man's religion looked upon homouality. Siwon was after all his favourite dongsaeng. He lowered his knees and lunged forward to hug him. Siwon was only startled for a second before he wrapped his arms around him as well. They still sat in that position when Ryeowook and Eeteuk entered the room from the kitchen with a bowl of steaming hot Kimchi fried rice. Eeteuk's frown when he saw his two dongsaengs didn't go unnoticed by Heechul but he didn't want to think of the reason as to why the leader would frown when he saw him in the arms of another man. Eeteuk brought a chair from the dinner table and sat down in front of Heechul. 

 

"Do I need to force the food down your throat or will you eat on your own?" he asked with a smile. Heechul freed himself from Siwon's embrace and took the bowl that was offered to him. He started eating slowly while Eeteuk and Siwon studied his every move. Ryeowook left the living room to make sure everyone was fed and happy and to give the three some time to talk. After all, Eeteuk and Siwon were the members closest to Heechul, not counting Hangeng of course. The room was silent except from the noise of Heechul's chop sticks hitting the bowl sometimes. He was staring into thin air while eating until Siwon decided to break the silence.

 

"Do you want to talk about what happened between the two of you?" he asked. Heechul looked up at him with a scared expression before swallowing the mouthful he had been chewing. 

 

"Will you tell the others what I say?" he asked hesitantly. 

 

"Not if you don't want us to," Eeteuk answered. "You don't even have to talk to the both of us if you don't want to. I can go," he continued and made to stand up but was stopped by Heechul grabbing his hand.

 

"Please stay," he pleaded softly. "I need you." Eeteuk could only sit back down again. His heart was doing flips and he felt somewhat happy that Heechul needed him. Neither of them let go of the other's hand. 

 

"From the hospital or from before that?" Heechul asked timidly.

 

"Where ever you want to start," Siwon answered with an encouraging smile after he had pulled himself together after watching the two hyungs hold hands. Heechul sat and stared for a while before he began talking. His eyes seemed empty and his voice was void of all emotions. 

 

"I read an article online about him being engaged to a Chinese actress. I called him to get it confirmed. It started out nicely and with some chitchat but then I got angry and said some things that made him angry and it ended with him saying a lot of things including that he never wanted to talk to me again and that I was worthless before he hung up. I went to the bathroom to take a sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter