Evil Plot’s

An Emperor’s Heartache

Three hours after Chanyeol and Sehun leave the Throne room.

 

"You are certain of this?" "Yes my liege, his majesty dismissed some of the palace guard to outside the city walls, before he admitted he was going to be a father!" The councillor scans over the man on his knees as he keeps his head bowed low, he doesn't miss the slight shake of his servants hands even with the room shrouded in darkness. The councillor smiles evilly he has such a well-trained man servant, maybe he should arrange more punishments so they never forget their place!

 

His macabre thoughts are cut off as he hears his companion bark out "Leave us," he watches as the servant hastily backs out of the room, before turning to his companion. "This will change our initial plan to supplant the queen with someone of our choosing, the Emperor will be more protective of that abomination now!" "We can still act to force the Emperor down a different path," "how The Emperor will never give up his Queen now!"

 

The councillor does concede his companion has a point, "you must know we failed at our poisoning attempt, the physician Yixing, was seen emptying out the herb store by my maids as they were passing." Its satisfying watching how the colour drains quickly from the face of his companion, perhaps he is afraid to complete the treason they swore to carry out after all.

 

"I concede those closest to the Emperor do appear to be on high alert, and I have not seen the queen since the last full moon." Not seeing the Queen certainly supports what his servant discovered. He tilts his head, as his companion utters out "perhaps we could implant a midwife into the household who will take the new born?"

 

The councillor suddenly offers his companion a treacherous smile as his eyes take on a dangerous glint, he has a much better idea.  One that will force not only the Emperor to bend to his will, it will break his Queen! If he executes his plan well, it will not only destroy the Queen, it will turn him against the whole council who embrace him and in turn force Chanyeol to strip him of his title.

 

He will not tell his companion of his plan to trick the council into passing a new law, one that will prevent offspring of such an abomination being able to claim the throne! "That will not work, the midwife would be dead before she leaves the Queens palace. Come my friend it is almost daylight, we will need our wits about us if we are to challenge the king about removing palace guards. The Councillor bows to his companion as he takes his leave, making a mental note to ensure said companion is first to the chopping block should this idea fail.

 

To be continued.....

 

As always please  leave your comments, do you think the plan will succeed??? Stay tuned to find out!