Comfort

An Emperor’s Heartache

Chanyeol stands outside a separated area of the private residences of the palace, this suite of rooms is hidden behind a temple of fertility,  that has been standing on the grounds of the palace for millennia. These rooms were once occupied by his mother, tradition dictates that each queen should have their own rooms, one that Baekhyun supported, not that he utilises this area often, Chanyeol was against this at first not truly understanding why Baekhyun required  separate rooms of his own, far away from him! It all became clear when Baekhyun didn't join him for dinner one night, Chanyeol had burst into these very rooms, only to discover his delicate husband bedridden in pain, he was promptly shooed away by Yixing. Chanyeol understood why when

 Baekhyun explained his gift was also a curse, causing terrible cramps in his abdomen every other month, which he  shyly admitted  didn't want Chanyeol to witness. Baekhyun had then declared he prefers his hidden sanctuary bed chamber,  the one Chanyeol had commissioned for him  shyly admitting to preferring to be close to him  at all times.

 

Finally passing the temple and its imposing cherry red pillars, he turns right and heads towards the only other building, a one story golden tiled Hanok. Chanyeol can see members of the royal guards sat on the steps, chuckling to himself when they suddenly jump up, hastily bowing before standing to attention in the presence of their Emperor.  Bowing his head softly in response, he walks up the steps to be met with an open air hallway, soft silvery white muslin drapes hanging from the ceiling give this private refuge a luminous glow, one that matches the main inhabitant of this hanok. 

 

Chanyeol moves forward to the area where the fire lanterns are still lit, the area just outside the bed chambers, his chest instantly warming at being so close to the most beautiful creature, and the one he loves! Pushing  open the door to the vast chamber his breath catches in his throat at the sight before him! Sat atop a raised cushioned bench in an area separated from the bed chamber, sits his love. Breathtakingly beautiful as he sits under the moonlight, his petite body draped in flowing  smooth  purple silk. Chanyeol is broken out his staring by the soft rustle of a sword being picked up, so enchanted by the dainty perfection in front of him, he completely missed Suho also being present and missed whatever the Queen had whispered to his friend and protector.  He doesn't miss the smug smile he sees on Suho's face as he passes, or the click of the lock to the chamber doors.

 

"I sense weariness within you my lord," Chanyeol watches silently as Baekhyun rises with the grace only a Queen could possess. Chanyeol smiles as he watches Baekhyun gracefully walks towards him, his silk robes billowing around him. Tiny delicate hands gently remove the tea tray in his hands, Baekhyun then returns to the seating area his silk robes continually pooling around him, as he gently places the tray on an ivory table. Realising he has not yet responded, "I thought we agreed in private to drop the honorifics." Chanyeol isn't surprised to see the pink hued blush that appears on Baekhyun's pale cheeks. "I much prefer it, when you call me by my name."  Chanyeol smiles in delight knowing the effect he has on this delicate creature. Baekhyun falters slightly when he picks up the teapot, so much so that he has to put down the tea pot before turning to face him with a pout on his flawless rose hued lips. "Must you tease me so!"  "Must you insist on calling me my lord," the giggle that follows is music to his ears, he has missed that soft harmonious sound today.

 

Noticing  that his husband has now  fully turned to face him, Chanyeol's breath catches in his throat,  standing in front of him is a vision, he can only stare at the exquisiteness in front of him. The purple robe Baekhyun wears has slipped down, robes that were already kissing delicate soft skin, now doesn't quite meet in the middle. Leaving Baekhyun's luminous  beautiful  neck, collarbones, and a hint of bare chest uncovered for him to feast on. Chanyeol doesn't miss how Baekhyun's  visible skin, twinkles like the starlight sky above them. The adrenaline filled fury he had previously within him, has vanished to be replaced by a most welcome familiar burn of arousal. He  finally notices the air around them, it is thick with the  heady smell of jasmine,  and their always present ual chemistry. He can see Baekhyun's blue eyes are dilated, the blush on his cheeks  has intensified and now spread to that soft skin on his chest. 

 

Chanyeol silently moves closer to his husband as if he were a lion stalking its prey, reaching  his beloved, he raises his hands hand that covers the whole side of Baekhyun's  face. Chanyeol gently runs the back of his hand down a fine smooth porcelain cheek, "you are beautiful." Such happiness replacing the rage he had, as he watches Baekhyun's eyes widen and gasps before he whispers, "as are you Chanyeol." Those incredible words are like a jolt of lightning aiming straight for his manhood. Igniting  the arousal swarming within him, it's all it takes for him to step closer to his much smaller husband, and claim those rosebud lips in a punishing kiss.  That one kiss turning into hungry kisses, kisses that are fast becoming  desperate, remembering that his petite  better half will need oxygen. Chanyeol  reluctantly releases Baekhyun's fully abused lips not before gently biting Baekhyun's lower lip, loving how Baekhyun gasps for air. Chanyeol is too busy absorbed in the bliss the kisses are creating, by kissing and nipping at trail a down those perfect delicate, dainty pale collarbones, to notice that beautiful small hands gliding down his own chest. Stopingat the ties holding the darkened tunic together. Letting out a gasp himself as he feels the cool night air on his light undershirt, as his tunic is finally removed by tiny dexterous fingers.

 

It's as if the gasp he lets out has woken up his husband, as those perfect hands have stopped  undressing him. Chanyeol can only watch on slightly bewildered, as this  ethereal creature he is luckily enough to call all his own,  takes a step back never taking his eyes off him! Only able to continue staring at the pure gorgeousness of his husbands petite and lithe body, watching as Baekhyun takes a deep breath, and tantalisingly slowly lowers the robe he is wearing, until it falls to the floor in graceful pile.  Chanyeol almost misses the shyly whispered "I live to serve you my lord, please take what comfort you need!" It's all it takes for Chanyeol, as he  advances towards the love of his life, picking him up by his soft thighs before turning them both and heading for the bed. The moonlight shining through the windows, highlights the luminosity of the soft skin his eyes are feasting on. Chanyeol can't take his eyes of his love, as he slowly massages his hands down Baekhyun's magnificent fawn coloured s, noting how they are already erect. Loving how this amazing man  lets out a soft moan, as Chanyeol's hands make contact with his sculpted thighs, that are shaking . Baekhyun's own manhood, already hard and leaking pre . 

 

Chanyeol can't help himself, he needs to touch this Devine being,  "oh my love look at you, your already hard."  Surprised when Baekhyun blushes even harder, Chanyeol will never get over how his husband is still so shy. So that his love doesn't get unsettled he leans down to kiss his husband sensually, as he cups his manhood, swallowing yet enough moan. Chuckling when Baekhyun stops the kiss to whisper "shouldn't I be pleasuring you" wanting to confirm that he is indeed enjoying this, he takes a delicate hand kissing the palm, before placing those petite fingers around his own rock hard appendage. "I am very much enjoying our pleasure" letting out his own moan when those same fingers start his own member.

 

Knowing exactly what his inexperienced lover will no doubt be  thinking and wanting to say. Mostly am I doing this right. Chanyeol beats him to  it with a searing kiss and  whispers, "just like that my little dove." The pleasure of those nimble fingers ripples through him, Chanyeol can feel the coiling starting to build low in his belly already. The kittenish sounds, and leaking pre from Baekhyun's member are  a clear indication that it won't take him long either. Unfamiliar with this room, he winces knowing that he has to improvise on his normal choice of oil. Chanyeol reaches down and coats his fingers in the pearl like essence, of Baekhyun's pre . Once his fingers are suitably coated he leans down to capture Baekhyun's lips again in desperate kisses as pushes a finger past that tight ring of muscle just inside that tight . Chanyeol feels that coil within him tighten further, when he hears a whispered plea of  "more I can take it!" Holding Baekhyun's hand in his free one, for he knows for all the whispered pleads of more, even now after many nights of coupling  his little dove still struggles to take him. He slowly adds a slick second finger.

 

Expecting to hear whimpers of pain, Chanyeol almost chokes in his own moan, as once again delicate fingers are wrapped around his engorged manhood. "Please Chanyeol, bind us together as one." He feels it that tightly wound coil within him,  how it blazes red hot like a supernova! He quickly removes Baekhyun's tiny fingers, from his now leaking manhood, and slowly removes his own fingers from beyond his loves tight ring of muscle, seconds later he gently feeds his   slowly in to those tight walls. He pushes in slowly letting out a moan at the feel of those hot slick walls hugging his manhood tight. "Shh my dove breathe, relax you can do this, breathe." as he feels how much  Baekhyun is tensing and whimpering, placing a hand under Baekhyun's head he holds them closer together, as if they are one. This angel beneath him is heaven sent, as he rocks into this perfect creature ever so gently. Mere seconds later he hears his beautiful Baekhyun  let out a most sinful moan, as he cums hard panting and trembling. Chanyeol can feel how Baekhyun's slick tight hole continues to spasm, it's the final spark he needs for his coil of arousal to snap like an inferno, as he too cums hard with a cry. 

 

Before he collapses to the side of his most precious love, he gently uses one of the blankets to wipe them down,  first his still shuddering love then himself. With the least enjoyable part of their love making sorted, he goes to collapse beside his lover. Still catching his own breath, Chanyeol doesn't miss the soft glowing smile of his love, nor the whispered "I love you." He turns on his side, hopefully wearing a gentle smile of his own and responds with "I love you, my little dove." What surprises him is the sudden flash of uncertainty in Baekhyun's eyes, he also doesn't miss how he bites his  still bruised bottom lip, he loves and hates that nervous habit! He can sense the uncertainty and nervousness coming off Baekhyun in waves. 

 

The smell of jasmine  still heavy in the air, makes his eyes pop as to where exactly in the palace they are. Chanyeol jumps from the bed, a sea of guilt flooding his insides, as the  reality of the reason why his husband was here in the first place crashes in to still hazy mind. Chanyeol gulps, Baekhyun is no doubt suffering from cramps.  Whisper shouting "your cycle," he hasn't noticed that Baekhyun has crawled and is now kneeling the edge of the bed. Chanyeol misses how Baekhyun has slowly picked up his hand, and placed a gentle kiss on the back of it, before placing his hand palm down on his stomach. Time slows to a stop as Chanyeol realises where his hand is, a sudden fullness there alerting him; dare he believe what Baekhyun is trying to say. Chanyeol adds a second hand and can't help but marvel at how petite his husband is, how his giant hands dwarf Bakhyun's slim  almost feminine form.  Baekhyun's  whispered statement of "my lord, we have been blessed by a miracle," causes his mind to overloads in both in excitable joy and panic. That  panic from witnessing what some poor fool is dares causes his world to fade to black, the last thing he hears is  Baekhyun screaming for Suho.