A mess

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had offered to take care of the babies that day so that Moonbyul could finish an urgent project.

The taller one spent one hour giving tons of recommendations and making sure that the brunette took notes on the boys’ banned food and drink because of allergies.

The brown-haired one also told the new roommate not to get out of the house with their nephews. 

Not even in the backyard because of the pool.

Despite thinking that the handsome girl was too dramatic, and she was overreacting, Yongsun promised to follow those suggestions to avoid arguments.

Not that Moonbyul was planning to leave the brunette 100% alone. However, the maid had a doctor’s appointment that would keep her away for a couple of hours.

At first, the 28-year-old brunette believed it would be easy to spend time with the twins.

But then, she remembered they were used as signals instead of spoken language.

The architect tried to concentrate on her job, but a tiny voice in the back of her head kept telling her to call home.

Moonbyul excused herself for a minute and followed her instincts.

Earlier, the brown-haired one had saved Yongsun’s number. So she simply selected the young woman’s name.

The phone rang twice, three times, four times, and there was no reply.

Panicking, the charming one tried the house number. Yet, nobody picked the call either.

Moonbyul got back to the meeting and presented her project at the speed of light before apologizing and leaving.

The 27-year-old tried to call home again before turning on the engine and driving as fast as the law allowed her.

12 minutes later, Moonbyul opened the front door and found the house upside down.

There were toys everywhere, the kids had drawn on the walls and there was a huge pond on the floor that the architect was 200% sure was made of pee.

Yongsun was on the floor with her back leaning on the couch.

The brunette had her eyes closed, and she seemed tinier.

__ What the hell...__ Moonbyul said with horror in her voice.

The twins were giggling and throwing grapes everywhere.

Yongsun opened her eyes and said with honest sorrow:

__ I swear I tried. They don’t listen to me. I don’t know how to deal with them. Byul-Yi, I’m so sorry...

Inhaling and exhaling, the younger one tried to sound peaceful.

__ Look, we’re gonna be okay. It’s not that bad...

__ Please... They destroyed the house. I’m a loser.__ The black-haired one whined.

Feeling sympathy for the other woman, Moonbyul carefully walked towards her and patted her head.

__ Yongsun-ah, we have no time for self-pity. Please help me put this place back in order. You pick the toys while I take the little devils to the bathroom.

__ Are you sure? Wouldn’t be better if I helped you to wash them first?

Moonbyul responded while grabbing one of the boys:

__ Well, we can do it your way too.

Giggling, the cute twin tried to escape, but the architect told him seriously:

__ Enough, Kwan. You made Auntie Yong cry. 

The boy pouted:

__ Mama angry?

__ Auntie Byul is a bit angry, yes. 

The kid crossed his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter