Some fresh air

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking care of two kids certainly demands a lot of energy. Even if you are not alone.

So the next 7 months went by so fast that neither Moonbyul nor Yongsun realized it.

The twins learned to use words to communicate and the black-haired young woman felt more confident about dealing with them.

The architect worried that the tiring routine might trigger Yongsun’s necessity to drink. And because of that, Moonbyul kept working from home 90% of her time.

Wheein was always telling Hyejin that she wanted to support Moonbyul more in that journey.

So on a Friday night, her girlfriend told the cute girl that they should babysit the twins the next day and let their aunts breathe some fresh air.

Excited, Wheein called Moonbyul saying she was going to visit her on the following day.

On Saturday, Yongsun stood up before 8 to feed the boys because they usually slept early and were full of energy around that time.

The brunette felt sorry that her roommate was always working and would still wake up early to take care of their nephews.

Nonetheless, Moonbyul’s body had gotten used to waking up together with the twins. Even if she tried hard not to.

The architect washed her face and brushed her teeth before tying her hair and going to the boys’ room.

Yongsun turned her head in surprise and unconsciously checked the other girl out.

__ What are you doing? Go back to bed.

__ It’s pointless. My biological clock thinks I should be awake.__ The taller one smiled.

The brunette smiled back:

__ I get it. It’s happening to me too.

__ Morning, cute babies.

The twins responded in their own way and the brown-haired woman didn’t resist and squeezed their cheeks:

__... ning...

__ Did you eat something?__ She asked the gorgeous brunette.

The older one commented:

__ Not yet. But I was thinking of waiting for you.

__ Thank you. Ah, I forgot to tell you. Wheein is coming to visit today. I guess we could order something for lunch.

Yongsun wiped Gi’s mouth:

__ Sure. But I could prepare something too. No problem.

Moonbyul winked:

__ Nah. Let’s rest and relax a bit. We deserve.

__ Kay...__ The other girl smiled once again.

After the twins finished eating, the adults took one boy each and helped them brush their little teeth.

Moonbyul picked Kwon up and went downstairs while carrying him on her shoulders.

The kid laughed cutely, asking the architect for a second trip.

Gi glanced at Yongsun with expectation and she held him like an airplane, making the sound of turbines too.

The brown-haired woman watched the scene and grinned, finding her roommate really adorable.

The twins started running around the living room, and the duo laughed.

Suddenly the bell rang and Moonbyul was surprised while opening the door.

__ Goooood morning, skinny . We came to give you a break.__ Wheein hugged her friend and got inside the house.

__ What do you mean? And why so early? I thought you would come for lunch.

The girl with a dimple on her right cheek responded:

__ Jinie suggested we babysit the boys so that you and Yongsun can breathe some fresh air.

__ Oh, can’t let you do that. You guys, you are young. You should have fun on the weekend.__The black-haired one commented.

Hyejin pointed out:

__ You are young too, unnie. Life passes fast. You need some to recharge to keep mentally healthy for the little ones.

Moonbyul and her roommate exchanged a look of doubt and the architect asked:

__ Are you sure, guys? The b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter