Time flies

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul and Yongsun started visiting some schools for the twins, but they could never pick one.

The months flew, and it was almost the boys’ 5th birthday.

The duo took the kids to a mall and bought them new clothes.

There was a fair behind the mall and they decided to go there and take a look.

Gi and Kwon saw some animal stables and got super excited. So the two women walked around to let them see everything.

There was a park too. So they took the boys to play with several toys.

Moonbyul took pictures of Yongsun with the twins, and then, the brunette noticed it and called her.

__ Now you stay with them and I take the pictures.__ The future stylist said.

__ No, it’s okay. We have enough pictures of the boys.__ The architect replied.

Yongsun smiled and took the phone from Moonbyul’s hand:

__ Not enough pictures with you.

The brown-haired one hugged the boys and posed naturally.

When the duo realized that the kids had spent all their energy, they chose a place to eat.

The owners of the small restaurant only prepared homemade food with natural ingredients.

The kids ate with enthusiasm, and the adults grinned with adoration while watching them.

Moonbyul and Yongsun shared the same opinion about letting children be children. So they didn’t mind that the boys were getting dirty while playing or having their meal.

Once they all finished eating, the two women took the boys to a restroom and washed their faces and little hands.

The architect asked if the twins wanted to play more and they said they were tired.

Yongsun laughed and commented:

__ We did it. We finally broke them.

__ It seems so.__ The taller one played along and laughed.

Moonbyul held Kwon’s hand, and the brunette held Gi to leave the fair.

When the group was practically getting to the parking lot, a colleague from Moonbyul’s work bumped into them and got surprised:

__ Byul-Yi, what a cute family! Congratulations!

__ Oh, hello. Thank you, Jenny.

The woman looked at the twins and then at Yongsun and told her co-worker:

__ I know that this may sound extremely invasive. But can I ask something?

The architect said with a puzzled expression:

__ Sure.

__ I’ve heard science has developed a lot but...how did you girls get this result? I mean, the kids look like both of you. I don’t mean this with any prejudice. Just curious.

Yongsun and Moonbyul exchanged a confused look but then understood the woman.

__ Oh, no no no. You got it all wrong. We’re not together.__ The future stylist clarified.

__ No? But...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter