Encouragement

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One of the twins was sitting on Moobyul’s lap in a hammock on the porch and the other was on Yongsun’s while she was sitting on a chair.

The architect finished peeling an apple and cut it into thin slices to feed the boy.

__ I was thinking. If you really get invested in your studies, you could go to the university in the morning and I would work in the afternoon. So that, we would be both with the kids at night.

The black-haired one gave the other nephew a strawberry and replied:

__ Wouldn’t be too hard on you? Things tend to be busier in the morning.

__ We’ll be fine. Nobody is wearing diapers anymore. Right, boys?__ The brown-haired one clapped her hands.

Gil and Kwon laughed and nodded, which opened a smile on Yongsun’s face.

__ I’m worried though. Shouldn’t they be interacting with other kids at school?

__ Our siblings planned to enroll the twins at a school only after they reached 5. So I’d like to stick to the plan. What do you think?

Yongsun nodded in agreement:

__ Yeah, they had a point. Most people send their kids too early to school nowadays. We can afford to play with them, taking part in their first stages. So let’s do it.

__ Okay. So we’re going to interview two new people to help us. Another bodyguard and a nanny. But if you agree, we will not let her alone with the kids. She will be our backup. 

The dark-haired female accepted it:

__ Sure. It’s better this way.

Moonbyul got quiet for a little while. Then suggested: 

__ Once we solve this matter, how about you visit some universities? I could help you find the best one.

__ Don’t you think is too soon? Even if we hire new people, the boys need a lot of attention. 

The handsome one got off the hammock while holding the twin. And pulled a chair to sit beside the brunette.

__ Yongsun-ah, you don’t need to be afraid. You’re not alone.

__ I get it. We’re raising them together.

Moonbyul affirmed honestly:

__ Yes. But I mean... I’m here for you. If you really wanna study, I can help you. I’ll keep you awake when you have to prepare for tests. I’ll make sure you eat and hydrate yourself. 

The older one glanced at her roommate and smiled.

 __ You are a very sweet and kind person, Byul-ah. Thank you. 

The charming one stated:

__ You’re welcome. But hey... I won’t push you. Don’t do anything out of pressure. I just wanted to make sure you know you’ve got a friend.

__ That means a lot. I’ll think about it.

___ x ___

The twins were turning 3-years-old. So their aunts took them to an amusement park and spent the whole day there.

Moonbyul invited Wheein and Hyejin too. And told them they could take any kid to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter