Epilogue

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul and Yongsun spent the next four months sneaking out to fool around.

The couple was getting deeply in love and their physical attraction was on the roof, but they were always worried about traumatizing the kids somehow.

Hyejin and Wheein helped the duo with the twins’ birthday party and they also brought children from their relatives on the day.

Gi and Kwon didn’t stop grinning the whole day.

The architect and the future stylist got emotional when the little boys chose them to get the first slice of their cake.

__ I wish oppa and Yonghee unnie were here to see the boys growing so well.__ Moonbyul spoke with a trembling voice.

__ Me too. They would be so proud and happy.__ Yongsun tried not to cry.

Wheein patted Moonbyul’s leg:

__ But they are, unnies. I’m sure they are watching over the four of you.

__ Speaking of the boys, when are you going to stop hiding your relationship from them?__ Hyejin laughed.

Yongsun affirmed:

__ Ah... they don’t even know what a relationship is.

__ Really? Check this out. Kwon, baby. Come here, please.

The cute boy ran towards Hyejin and smiled.

__ What, Auntie Jinie?

__ What are Auntie Wheein and I? Do you know?

Shrugging, the black-haired boy replied:

__ Girlfriends.

Glancing at the couple with a smirk, the brunette continued:

__ What about your titi mommies?

Making an expression that showed how obviously clear that topic was, the boy said:

__ Girlfriends too.

__ Thank you, sweetie. You can go back to your friends.

Moonbyul and Yongsun had their jaws dropped, and Wheein laughed out loud.

__ See? The two of you dating in secret for nothing. Kids are always smart. And those two are scarily smarter. 

Moonbyul pointed out:

__ Well, it doesn’t matter. They are still babies. So we should avoid letting them watch too much of our intimacy.

__ Yeah. The only problem is that they really love sleeping with us...__ Yongsun’s frustration was clear.

Laughing, Hyejin offered:

__ You girls can leave the boys with us once a week. Just tell us in advance. 

The future stylist affirmed:

__ Really? We don’t want to bother.

__ You won’t bother. Those two are cute angels. It’s easy to babysit them. Plus, you girls clearly need to get laid.__ Wheein responded and giggled.

Moonbyul and Yongsun blushed, which made Hyejin laugh even more.

After the party ended, the couple invited the twins to sit on the couch so that the four of them could keep the tradition of watching videos of Yonghee and Byung-ho.

Moonbyul had found some hilarious shootings of her older brother bathing the kids and changing diapers for the first time.

The boys observed their father with attention and laughed at his clumsy manners.

__ Mom was pretty.__ Gi said when Yonghee showed up on the screen.

__ Yes, she was very pretty.__ Yongsun caressed and kissed the boy’s head.

__ x __

Moonbyul had been practicing soccer with Kwon at a club and Yongsun had gotten into jiu-jitsu classes with Gi.

Both women were successful in their careers and were comfortable working only on the projects they wanted, leaving a good amount of time for their kids.

They had just arrived from the practice and ran inside the shower.

__ I think I’m getting old.__ Yongsun complained.

Smiling, the brown-haired one kissed her lover’s shoulders and caressed her s.

__ Let’s grow old together. I’m gonna be a very lucky elder to have a hot wife.

__ You naughty lady. I can say the same.__ The stylist replied and leaned closer to kiss the handsome one.

They started fooling around but almost fell in the shower when they heard the familiar voice of Gi:

__ Titi moms, why didn’t you wait for us?

Trying to act naturally, Moonbyul saw the 10-year-old entering the bathroom and finishing undressing.

__ Sweetie, don’t you knock anymore?

__ We did. I guess the water is too loud.__ Kwon also took off his clothes.

Yongsun smiled:

__ Ah... why didn’t you boys use your own showers?

__ I wanted Mom Byul to wash my hair. It feels like a massage.__ Gi grinned, and both women melted.

The architect pulled the boy under the warm water:

__ Come here, you giant.

Kwon asked with puppy eyes, and the stylist squeezed his cheeks and kissed him:

__ Mom Yong, will you wash my hair too?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter