Blooming and exploding

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The year went by pretty fast because the duo got twice as busy with their plans being put into practice.

Yongsun became really thankful will all be support received from her roommate.

They were satisfied with the new security guard and the nanny, but their friends, Wheein and Hyejin, continued visiting and helping every time they could.

After a while, the black-haired one developed her self-confidence to deal with the twins on her own and she would take them to the park nearby and enroll them in swimming classes.

Yongsun would still tag the nanny and bodyguard along just to make sure nothing bad happened, though.

In the morning, the brunette was studying hard, and the architect gave her several tips on how to improve her learning progress besides spending time helping her get ready for the tests.

During that year, Moonbyul’s reputation grew a lot and her boss promoted her as an associate in the office.

Because of that, the brown-haired woman could pick her own projects and work from home more often, too.

In the evenings, the two young females would always have a family meal at the dinner table along with the twins and later, play board games or any type of game.

It became pretty obvious to both of them that they were developing feelings towards each other, which scared them off.

The sweetest Moonbyul was with Yongsun, the more the older girl would freak out.

And every time they got too physically close, the architect would panic too.

Nonetheless, Gi and Kwon learned that they could have both of their aunts cuddling in bed with them if they cried. And as any child or pet, they used their special card quite often.

The following mornings were always the sweetest for Moonbyul because she was a light sleeper and she could take cute pictures of the twins sleeping all over the brunette.

Yongsun, on the other hand, had a secret picture collection on her phone.

She would usually immortalize the moments that Moonbyul was taking a nap with the kids in the hammock or in the grass.

Many times, their friends Wheein and Hyejin caught them having heart eyes towards each other and would laugh because the girls were trying so hard not to accept their growing feelings.

Wheein encouraged Moonbyul to open herself to the possibility of becoming more than a roommate to Yongsun and the architect finally pictured the scene and liked it.

___ x ___

Moonbyul had to work until 7 pm on a Friday. So she called Wheein and Hyejin and asked if they could just check on Yongsun and the kids very briefly before she got back home.

It was 7:30 when the brown-haired one arrived and she didn’t recognize the car that was parked in front of the house.

Crossing the main door, the architect heard loud waves of laughter and saw the twins running around while holding a chocolate bar.

The nephews jumped on Moonbyul’s leg and she hugged them and asked:

__ Give me this candy, babies.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter