Agreement

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun kissed Dana at the door and Moonbyul squeezed a bottle of water with so much strength that everybody jumped.

The architect was passing by the living room when her roommate was saying goodbye to her date.

Wheein and Hyejin continued in the kitchen with the twins, who had finished their meals and were having a portion of fruit.

__ What is your problem, Moon Byul-Yi?__ They heard the brunette ask out loud.

The taller one replied coldly:

__ You.

__ You were so horrible! There was no need to behave like that with the girl.

Moonbyul shrugged:

__ My commitment is with our kids. Not with your flings.

Yongsun sounded sad:

__ But did you have to be so rude? She did nothing against you.

__ She did something bad for the boys. I don’t want her near them.__ Moonbyul declared seriously.

The black-haired one was frustrated:

__ I get it, Byul. The only thing is... many people are not perfect. And make a lot of mistakes regarding children. I could be the dumb girlfriend of someone else. Of course, I worry too. But when I saw they weren’t able to unwrap the candy, I relaxed. I’m sorry. I failed. Just don’t throw your anger at her. I know you are pissed at me.

The architect threw the damaged bottle on the floor with violence:

__ Just stop defending her! Damn! You’re both at fault. Of course, I am angry with you. That doesn’t erase her action though.

The dark-haired one murmured:

__ Please don’t hate me...

__ Hate you? You’re so dumb, Yongsun...

Moonbyul picked the bottle back and put it on the coffee table.

__ I don’t know why you are offending me. I guess I deserve it.

The brown-haired one murmured:

__ You should have never brought your date into our house. This is our boys’ place. It’s our family’s temple.

__ Okay, I see your point. I screwed up. I’m sorry. Let’s not bring our dates here. Can we please make up? 

Moonbyul glanced at the other girl in silence for a while. Then she said:

__ Okay, we have a deal. Let’s keep our dates out of the house. I also don’t wanna know anything about your personal life. Don’t need to tell me where you’re going or with whom. 

__ You’re so scary when you’re angry. Why so radical? I thought we were friends. Come here. Show me that cute smile__ Yongsun pouted and hugged her roommate.

Moonbyul hugged her back and the brunette could feel how fast the architect’s heart was beating.

__ Sorry. I don’t feel like smiling.

__ Why though? I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter