Warmth

The four of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two women took the twins to a kid’s party.

Moonbyul’s boss insisted she should go to her son’s birthday party and bring the nephews. So the architect invited Yongsun to tag along.

The event happened on a Saturday afternoon and the duo enjoyed watching Gi and Kwon interacting with other children.

Everything went great, but some days later, the future stylist woke up with her body filled with rashes and the necessity to scratch herself.

Worried, Moonbyul asked Wheein to pick the kids up and stay with them at her place while they figured out what was going on with Yongsun.

The architect convinced her roommate to go to the doctor, and they got extremely surprised to find out that the future stylist had chickenpox.

Yongsun felt a bit ridiculous for getting a child’s disease. And then she worried about the twins.

Moonbyul calmed her down by reminding her that the boys got the vaccine every year.

The brown-haired one called Wheein again and asked if she could stay with the kids for a couple of days.

The cute friend got worried and Moonbyul explained that she just wanted to take care of Yongsun, since the girl had a fever.

Hyejin was listening to the phone conversation and smirked at her girlfriend.

She grabbed the device and told Moonbyul to do whatever she needed because the twins were doing great.

After ending the call, the brown-haired one told her roommate that she would go to a drugstore and get back really fast.

The black-haired one lay on the couch and tried not to scratch her whole body.

The fever made her feel down, and she was having difficulty swallowing.

As promised, the architect got back home 30 minutes later.

Moonbyul bought paracetamol, cooling cream, and other things.

__ Yong, I brought you some homemade fresh soup. Go take a cold shower. Don’t rub the towel on your skin, okay? Just pat it gently.

__ Ah... I don’t feel hungry... It’s hard to swallow. And this itch is driving me crazy.

Moonbyul caressed Yongsun’s hair:

__ I get it. But you need to. I bought antihistamines to help with the itching. I’ll pick some loose clothes for you. Want me to help with the shower?

The older one sighed:

__ It’s okay. I think I can handle that.

__ Being sick . But we’ll get you good, okay?

Yongsun protested:

__ It’s not fair to you. You’re always taking care of everybody while not even having a vacation.

__ No no. We take care of each other, as the family you are. One of these days, I expect to be spoiled, huh?__ The architect winked.

Yongsun smiled and stood up with some difficulty:

__ Fair enough.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter