Finally Appeared

Between Spirits and Humanity

A few weeks have past, there have been no spirit quakes and attacks. It was good for the crew so they can take a little break. Team S also did their own things. Minwoo and Dongwan's working on new music, Junjin's dancing in his studio and Andy's watching him and helping him train for an upcoming show. But Eric seems to have something on his mind.

"What were they talking about? Why am I a spirit? Am I a spirit?"

There were so many questions in his head but he knows he won't get any answers from his sisters. He decides to find the spirit hunter and get some answers from him. For years, he has hated the spirit who killed his parents. Now he can find out who it is and kill him. Usually, he wants to bring spirits to peace but not with the spirit who killed his friends and family.

 

But as he was going to find the spirit hunter, the alarm went off.

"Team S! Report to HQ!" (Joon)

They go to HQ and see Jinkyo and another spirit in the city.

"It's a spirit..." (Dongwan)

"But why is he protecting them?" (Junjin)

"He must be different. There is less spirit energy coming out of him." (Danny)

"Whatever is going on, we have to stop Jinkyo." (Minwoo)

"Right. Eric, you stay here. I have a different mission for you." (Joon)

"Yes sir." (Eric)

"The rest of you, go out!" (Joon)

"Yes sir!" They go out to the scene.

"So, what is my mission?" (Eric)

"Find out how there's little spirit energy coming out of him." (Joon)

That didn't sound right. But Eric complied. "Yes sir."

 

Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy go to the park where the fight is taking place.

"Hey!" (Andy)

"Ugh. You again? Why must you always come when I'm looking for answers?" (Jinkyo)

"What answers? Look at this place! You're wrecking it!" (Junjin)

Just then, the other spirit jumps up and attacks Jinkyo from above.

"Guard! Khets Veqeshett!" 

"Ah! I'll deal with you later." (Jinkyo)

Jinkyo disappears but the other spirit stayed.

"Why were you helping those people?" (Minwoo)

"And why did you have low spirit energy levels?" (Dongwan)

"I have a lot to explain. My name is Ahn Chilhyun. 16 years ago, my friends and I have turned into spirits. I've been looking for them for years. As for my energy levels, the spirit hunter sealed me. He gave me cyrstal shards to I can seal my friends, if I can find them." 

"Well, we could help you." (Dongwan)

"You can?" (Chilhyun)

"I think it could work." Joon said through the communicators.

 

They went back to HQ. Joon appointed Chilhyun to be in Team A of Lost Chlid. Chilhyun accepted the offer and become one of them.

"So when were you sealed?" (Emily)

"Around 16 years ago. A few months after I was turned into a spirit." (Chilhyun)

"And you're friends are still not sealed?" (Elena)

"Yes. I managed to find them here in Korea but haven't been able to get close to them." (Chilhyun)

"Don't worry. We'll help you find them." (Junjin)

"Thanks. But what was with the other spirit. You seemed to know him." (Chilhyun)

"About that. He's the spirit hunter's brother and he's been looking for him for years." (Andy)

"And he will stop at nothing until he finds his brother." (Minwoo)

"Speaking of find, where's Eric?" (Dongwan)

"He went to his room a few minutes ago. He said he needs to think about something." (Taewoo) Emily had a bad feeling about this.

 

Meanwhile, Eric was thinking in his room about what he is. If he is a spirit, why hasn't his powers shown until that moment? He had so many questions in his head that he needed to go outside. When he got out, it was pretty dark outside. 

"It's 10:17 pm." 

That was weird. He didn't bring a watch with him and there's no clock on the rooftop. How did he know the time. Then he looked at the stars in the sky.

"This reminds me of that night."

That was the night when he met the original spirit. She said that she didn't mean to destroy everything. She only did it in honor of her lost lover.

"But why is she creating spirits from humans?"

While he was spacing out, there was light coming from somewhere but didn't know where it was coming from. He then looks at his hands and sees that light in coming from them. 

"What? What's going on?"

Then he remembers that he's a spirit. He wanted to test some theories. First, does he have an angel? He uses his powers of time to see through his memories, trying to find the angel's name. 

"Aile..." He says softly. 

The angel appeared. It was two sundials and a crown. One of the sundials have Roman numerals on it. That leads to his next question, what are his powers? He knows what time it is without a clock in his area. Maybe it's because of his angel. Then memories flashed in his head. He remembers the locket that he took from Emily's bag. It had a bit of spirit energy in it. He used it to charge his own powers.

"Or!" He summons his spirit form.

 

The alarm goes off. Everyone woke up from the sleep and went to HQ.

"What's going on?" Dongwan said yawning.

"It's what we've been dreading." (Joon) They see Eric in his spirit form, flying in the night sky.

"What?! How?!" (Elena)

"Elena, calm down." (Emily)

"How can I! He's a spirit again!" (Elena)

"Don't worry. We'll stop him." (Junjin)

They go out to stop Eric before he does anything. They caught up with him but his eyes looked blank. That soon attracted someone else.

"HA! Found you." (Jinkyo)

"Jinkyo, you can't." (Minwoo)

"Why not? He's the answers to all my questions." Jinkyo tries to attack Eric.

"Wait!" (Andy)

"Qarann Or." Eric shoots out a beam of light from one of the sundials. 

"Ah! It's so bright." (Dongwan)

Everything was so bright that no one can see anything. Eric then attacks Jinkyo towards to ground. After watching that, Jinkyo knew he was no match for him.

"Hahilah." Eric summoned a cage of light so he can attack Jinkyo without destroying the area around them.

"Eric! Wait!" (Minwoo) But he couldn't hear him.

"Astral! Halberd!" Hyesung appeared and destroyed the cage of light and knock Eric out.

"Is he alright?" (Andy)

"Yes. He's just unconscious." (Hyesung)

Jinkyo couldn't believe it. He's brother appeared right in front of him.

"Jinkyo..." (Hyesung)

"Hyung!" Jinkyo ran into Hyesung's arms. "Why...?"

"I had a lot of things going on. I think I'll have to explain everything." (Hyesung)

They disappear leaving Team S in confusion.

 

Back at Lost Child, the members couldn't believe what happened. Eric had turned into a spirit but he has no recollection of it.

"Maybe it's because of his angel." (Junjin)

"It could be. But we're not quite sure yet." (Dongwan)

Whatever it is, this won't be good if it happens again.


Qarann Or = Beam of Light 

Hahilah = Radiance