Alive again

Between Spirits and Humanity

Dongwan ran to city square to look for Minwoo. It was not easy. There were so many people here that he couldn't see him. That was, until he saw him. Minwoo was above then trying to find the one who killed him. Then he flew off. Dongwan ran after him to see where he was going. The place he got to was their old university. He was worried. Every since Minwoo was killed, there were rumors about a ghost haunting the music room and was closed.

"What could he want here?" (Dongwan)

He went in hte building. He hasn't been here for 10 years and nothing changed since he graduated. There were some of his old classmates who became teachers and new students he never seen before. Then he saw two of his friends, Shinwoo and Minah.

"Dongwan, how've you been?" (Shinwoo)

"I've been great. Missed the place." (Dongwan)

"Things have changed since we've attened here." (Minah)

"Really? I think nothing changed." (Dongwan)

"So, why are you here?" (Shinwoo)

"Actually, I'm here because I'm investigating something." (Dongwan)

"About what?" (Minah)

"Something you shouldn't worry about. I just need to look at the music room." (Dongwan)

"The music room hasn't been open since... well... the incident." (Shinwoo)

"That's what I need to investigate." (Dongwan)

"Okay, this way." (Minah)

They go to the music room. There was warning tape on the doors so no one would come in. Just then, one of the other teachers came.

"What are you doing?" (Teacher)

"Our friend here needs to investigate about something." (Shinwoo)

"And what would that be?" (Teacher)

"Something too dangerous for you, professor." (Dongwan)

They open the door and they were shocked to see Minwoo standing there.

"It's the ghost!" (Minah)

Then Minwoo tries to attack them but soon realizes they're not the one and stops when he sees Dongwan. 

"Minwoo..." (Dongwan)

"What was that?" (Shinwoo)

"That's something that I was investigating. Thanks guys." Dongwan jumped out the window and landed on his feet.

 

Back at HQ, things were not going to good. 

"Have you found them yet?" (Joon)

"Not yet. Wait... I'm sensing spirit energy." (Hoyoung)

"It's him. Let's get out there." (Eric)

"Wait! Let's let Dongwan take care of him. You need to do something else." (Joon)

 

Minwoo was flying above town looking for the suspect. He then saw a similar physique as the acclaimed suspect. He went to him but he ran off with other people. They saw him and they ran away, knowing that he's a spirit.

"I won't you get away that easily." (Minwoo)

"Minwoo, wait." (Dongwan)

"Dongwan!" (Eric)

"You two follow that guy in the green jacket. I'll take care of Minwoo." (Dongwan)

"But how?" (Junjin)

"I know how. Just chase that guy. I can handle it." (Dongwan)

"Okay. We believe in you." (Eric)

The two chase the guy in the green jacket. Dongwan stands in place looking at Minwoo.

"Okay, here goes nothing." (Dongwan)

He jumps up and starts to fly. This must be one of the spirit powers he has.

 

Back at HQ,

"What going on?" (Kyesang)

"I don't know. There must be something." (Taewoo)

"We're about to find out." (Danny)

 

Dongwan tries summoning his angel. (If he has one) He does and it's a mirror. He tries getting close to Minwoo.

"Minwoo!" (Dongwan)

Minwoo stops and looks at Dongwan. "Dongwan... how?"

"I was attacked by the original and almost got turned into a spirit myself." (Dongwan)

"What?" (Minwoo)

"It's okay, I'm not a spirit. Just a human with spirit powers." (Dongwan)

"But still, because of me... you almost turned into one." (Minwoo)

"It's not you're fault. I can assure you, it's okay. I want to help you. My friends are chasing the one who you think killed you." (Dongwan)

"Really? You mean it?" (Minwoo)

"Yes. I love you." (Dongwan)

"I love you too." (Minwoo)

He hold the crystal shard in his hands and it started to glow. It was absorbing Minwoo's powers. He went from being inverse to being normal. He changed back into his civillian form.

Dongwan looks at Minwoo. "Minwoo. You're back."

"Yes, Dongwan. I am back and alive." (Minwoo)

They fly back down to the ground and see Eric and Junjin who caught the suspect. Minwoo uses the rest of his spirit powers to make the suspect confess his crimes.

"10 years ago, did you kill Lee Minwoo?" (Minwoo)

"Yes, I killed Lee Minwoo." The suspect confessed his crimes.

"Why did you do it." Minwoo was about to lash his anger until Dongwan stopped him.

"I didn't mean to. But I did. I panicked and ran away. I was feeling guilty every since." 

"Guys. Send him to the police. I think we got the evidence." (Dongwan)

"Alright. Junjin, let's go." (Eric)

 

Everything was back to normal. The killer is in jail like he's suppose to. Minwoo never felt so happy. He's alive again and is able to be with Dongwan again. The only problem he has is that he can't show his face to the public. He's already wearing a mask to cover his identity as 'M' and this will make this even more difficult. But no matter what, he's always have Dongwan with him. 

 

Back at Lost Child's base...

"So, everything's back to normal. For the meantime." (Eric)

"Yeah. And Dongwan hyung seems happy about this." (Junjin)

"Yes. I am." (Dongwan)

"Team S, to HQ." Joon says into the alarm.

"What could it be this time?" (Eric)

They go to HQ. They see the team wearing newcomer badges. Those that mean someone is joining them?

"We have a new magician who will be joining you three." (Joon) Then they see Minwoo coming from the door.

"I'm Lee Minwoo. I am your new ally." (Minwoo)

"Minwoo!" Dongwan went to hug him.

"I thought we could start something new. We could have him join us in our battles against the berserk spirits." (Joon)

"Really? You mean it?" (Dongwan)

"Yes." (Joon)

Minwoo and Dongwan couldn't be anymore excited. They can be together all the time now. Everything is at peace, until...

------------------------------------------------