Restoring our Friend

Between Spirits and Humanity

It is what it is. It was Eric! He had inversed but how?

"What happened?" (Danny)

"Eric..." (Emily)

"He must have seen something traumatic." (Taewoo)

"His inverse codename: Eclipse." (Kyesang)

"How did this happen?" (Hoyoung)

"Team S. Elena. Chilhyun. You have to find out what happened." (Joon)

"Yes, sir!"

They tried to get closer to Eric and it more difficult than they had thought. He keeps using III to see predict their moves.

"Ugh! It's no use!" (Dongwan)

"Spectre... Khsykhh Mukheletett..." Eric summonded a giant cage with the crown.

"What?" (Andy)

"AH! We're trapped!" (Minwoo)

"Or maybe we can use this to our advantage." (Elena)

And they did. They climbed up the bars of the cage and got close to Eric. As they were about to do something to stop him, they hear metal scraping sounds.

"What's going on?" (Junjin)

They see to find Jinkyo trying to break open the cage.

"Jinkyo! Don't do it!" (Elena)

"I have to! I need to know the truth!" (Jinkyo)

Jinkyo breaks in and also got close to Eric. 

"Everyone, the second sundial made Eric travel back in time. With Dongwan's angel, you might be able to see what happened." (Hoyoung)

"Okay. Here goes nothing. Emett!" (Dongwan)

Reflect fuses with second sundial and they see what happened.

 

Eric had traveled back in time 17 years ago to stop the original spirit and her plan to make more spirits. As he about to stop her, he sees his past self with Hyesung. 

"Now, this is right timing." 

"No... No! You can't!" (Eric)

"Oh but I can." 

"What is this?" (Past Eric)

"You two are the right people I'm looking for."

"Hyesung! Run for it!" (Past Eric)

"You can't do this!" (Eric)

"OH JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU!"

She knocks Eric out and used him for her advantage. She kidnapped past Eric and Hyesung and tried to make spirits out of them. After she turned past Eric into a spirit, she decided to use the current Eric in an inhumane way.

"No! Don't do it!" (Past Hyesung)

But it was already too late. She had fused both Erics using past Eric's spirit crystal and made him inverse. She let him loose and wreak havoc cross the world in her place. Hyesung had to do something. Finding out that he also has spirit powers, he decides to use them in order to save Eric. He summonded his angel and fought against Eric.

"Astral! Magnum!"

He shot Eric, took his crystal away from him and turned him back into a human. Eric had to forget everything that happened and that includes erasing all memories of Hyesung. 

"I'm sorry, Eric. It's the only way." (Past Hyesung)

After doing so, he went to Eric's sisters and entrusted them with a locket with a Eric's spirit crystal inside. He explained everything to them and was never seen again.

 

They saw everything they needed and Reflect and Spectre had defused. The demon king had to be separated. Minwoo, Dongwan and Chilhyun dealt with the sundials and Junjin, Andy, Elena and Jinkyo dealt with the crown. They managed to pull the demon king away from Eric and he went back to normal.

"So, hyung was the one who saved him?" (Jinkyo)

"Jinkyo, I think you need to follow us." (Elena)

They went back to the Lost Child base with an unconsious Eric and analyzed him to see if he's still an inverse spirit.

"Unfortunately, he still is an inverse." (Kyesang)

"So, now what? He won't remember what happened." (Dongwan)

"Maybe we let him try to have a normal life? Without all this?" (Andy)

"But that means, we lose our leader." (Junjin)

"Even so, we don't have a choice." (Elena)

"Yeah and Jinkyo. Don't mention your brother when you're around him." (Emily)

"Why?! He's the one who almost destroyed the world!" (Jinkyo)

"Still, it wasn't him. It was an alternate spirit self." (Emily)

"Fine." Jinkyo says in defeat.

 

A few months passed. Eric is now living with his sisters in a small town outside of Seoul. Emily and Elena are still working in Lost Child without Eric's knowledge. He hasn't transformed into his spirit form, which is a good thing. Otherwise, there would be trouble.

"You think he remembers anything yet?" (Elena)

"From what I'm seeing, nothing yet." (Emily)

"Should we see Hyesung and tell him about what happened?" (Elena)

"I already told Jinkyo to do that." (Emily)

They were still worried about their little brother. He still has spirit powers without knowing that he has them. At Lost Child, Team S has not been the same without Eric.

"It's been months." (Minwoo)

"I miss him." (Junjin)

"I know you do and so do I." (Dongwan)

"There's nothing we can do." (Andy)

"Or maybe there is." (Joon)

"What are you talking about, commander?" (Dongwan)

Joon shows them the plan about what to do when Eric goes on a rampage again.

"It won't be easy but if you use all of your angel's powers at once..." (Joon)

"We might be able to get him back to normal?" (Junjin)

"At least, that's the plan." (Joon)

"But his memories. He will still suffer." (Emily)

"We'll make sure he won't." (Danny)

"Uh... I hate to say this but it's already too late!" (Taewoo)

Eric had transformed into his spirit form and is unknowingly destorying Seoul city. 

"Team S. Chilhyun. Go out!" (Joon)

"Yes, sir!"

 

They go out and try to get Eric to calm down. 

"Eric hyung! Please! Stop this!" (Andy)

"Hyung! This is not you!" (Junjin)

"Qarann Khashekha..." (Eric)

"Watch out!" Dongwan uses his angel to block the attack.

"Maestro, Etude!" Minwoo tries to find a way to reason with him.

"Guys, at my signal, attack him!" (Joon)

"Okay!" (Team S)

"One!" Eric stops what he's doing.

"Two!" They get in position.

"Three!" They shoot their final attacks.

"Maestro, Harmony!" (Minwoo)

"Reflect, Emett!" (Dongwan)

"Accel, Tissah!" (Junjin)

"Chain, Mace!" (Andy)

Chilhyun also joins in. "Guard, Takhatt Hapiqud Sheli!"

Hyesung and Jinkyo see the fight from the ground and Jinkyo decides to help.

"Hyung, stay here." (Jinkyo)

"But Jinkyo..." (Hyesung)

"It's too dangerous for you." Jinkyo flies off to help them. "Blade, Lekhatukhe!"

Hyesung couldn't see what he was seeing. The friend he cared about so much is an inverse spirit again. He had to do something.

"Tsurah!" He transforms into his spirit form.

"Hyung!" (Jinkyo)

As soon as Eric sees Hyesung, he breaks free from the attacks.

"Eric, please. Don't do this. I know your suffering and I know you missed me. I did this in order to protect you. But seeing you right now, I guess it wasn't enough. Let me seal you again and I promise you, I won't erase your memories of me." (Hyesung)

"Hye... Sung..." (Eric)

"Now the chance!" (Dongwan)

Hyesung nods and holds onto a crystal shard. He sealed Eric's powers, both normal and inverse. Eric was back to normal.

"Eric." "Eric hyung."

"What... What happened? Hyesung?" (Eric)

"Eric!" (Hyesung)

Now everything was back to normal. Well, normal as it can be. There are still wild spirits on the loose. And with Hyesung and Jinkyo joining Lost Child, they are certain that they will bring all spirits to peace.


Khsykhh Mukheletett = Total Darkness

Qarann Khashekha = Beam of Darkness

Takhatt Hapiqud Sheli = Under my command

Lekhatukhe = Slash