Sisters' Revenge

Between Spirits and Humanity

Eric was wondering to himself. Why did the original spirit not turn him into a spirit. And what did she mean by she didn't mean any of this to happen? After a long day of thinking, it only gave him a major headache. Then he remembers something. His sisters are in town! He didn't tell them about him working in a world peace facility.

"Oh great." (Eric)

Now he needs to deal with the original spirit's words and treating his sisters until they go back to America.

"Don't worry Eric. It's only for a few days." (Eric)

 

He sees his sisters at a cafe and went to greet them.

"Hey sisters. Long time no see." (Eric)

"Little brother!" (Elena)

"So, how've you been?" (Emily)

"I've been great. So, what brings you here?" (Eric)

"To see our little brother of course. We always wanted to know what you do since you came back to Korea." (Elena)

Eric gluped. He thought that this might happen.

"Fine. Let me show you what I do for a living." (Eric)

 

He brings them to Lost Child's base. They were stunned. Eric is a magician in Lost Child and he is a leader in the highest ranking team.

"Wow. Out little brother. The fighting magician." (Emily)

"It's nothing. I had to keep this from you." (Eric)

"Why? You could have told us." (Elena)

"I didn't want you two getting involved." (Eric)

"I understand why you did it." (Emily)

Then Eric introduces his sisters to his friends. He explains that they're spiritual humans meaning that they're humans with spirit powers.

"So, do you have spirit forms?" (Elena)

"Kind of." (Minwoo)

"You see, our spirit forms are a mix between our full forms and our civillian clothes." (Dongwan)

The sister caught on more quickly than what Eric expected.

 

After the tour, he went to the top of the airship again to get some fresh air. 

"Thinking about something?" (Emily)

"How'd you know?" (Eric)

"When you feel stressed, you always go out for some fresh air no matter the weather." (Emily)

"I guess." (Eric)

"What's going on?" (Elena)

"Yesterday, I saw the original spirit. I said to me that she's creating spirits so she can honor her dead lover." (Eric)

"Her dead lover? But why does she need to turn humans into spirits?" (Emily)

"Eric. We want to help. We don't want to stay behind and see you getting hurt." (Elena) Then suddenly, Joon appears to them.

"I think I can arrange that. Starting tomorrow, Emily and Elena Mun will be the newest members of Lost Child. (Joon)

"Really?" (Elena)

"Then we can be with Eric all the time." (Emily)

Eric didn't like the sound of that. But then again, they are his sister. And it's good to have your remaining family by your side.

 

Emily worked as the weapon developer and Elena worked as a magician in Battle Team B and the tester of the new weapons. They accepted their jobs and they're doing them really well. They worked hard because like Eric, they want revenge on the spirit who killed their parents.

"So, how are your sisters doing?" (Junjin)

"Emily noona is working on a new canon and Elena noona has been testing it." (Eric)

"It's good to have them around." (Andy)

"Yeah. We have more help with our battles." (Dongwan) Eric seems dazed off.

"Eric, you okay?" (Minwoo)

"Oh... I'm fine..." He didn't look fine.

 

He went to see Emily but he sees something in her purse. It was a locket. He knew that she wouldn't wear something like a locket. He opens it and sees a picture of himself and another person. Who was that person. He also sees a crystal shard under the picture. It was the same crystal shard that the spirit hunter gave Dongwan and Junjin to seal Minwoo and Andy. Then he started to have a headache again. Just then, the alarm went off.

"What is it now?" (Junjin)

"I can't point it out but I think it's a spirit." (Taewoo)

"That's the spirit that kill out parents!" Then Elena goes out.

"Noona, wait!" (Minwoo)

The spirit wasn't doing anything but looking down at the city. Then Elena came and started to attack it.

"Halt! Spirit! You killed my parents and I will have my revenge when I defeat you." (Elena)

The spirit runs away but Elena keeps following and attacking it. She keeps attacking until Team S shows up.

"Wait! Our mission is to bring the spirits to peace." (Andy)

"What peace? He killed my parents." (Elena)

"Elena, I understand that you want revenge. But just acting before thinking won't solve anything." (Emily)

"Yeah, I guess you're right." (Elena) The spirit disappears.

"Huh? Where'd he go?" (Junjin)

 

Back at HQ, the tried to figure out who that was. Since the spirit was covered in a very bright light, they had trouble identifying it.

"I can't find his codename and his angel. The light was so strong that I can't point it down." (Hoyoung)

There was one more thing. Where's Eric?

After searching for the entire day, hey managed to find him on the top of an office building and wondered how he got up there in the first place.

"Maybe the spirit dropped him from the sky?" (Dongwan)

"Could be." (Minwoo)

"Or maybe..." (Emily)

She goes to her room and checks her purse. It's gone. The locket's gone. That means...


I don't know the names of Eric's sisters so I just thought up of names that start with E.