Lost Child VS New Spirits

Between Spirits and Humanity

Despite Eric being normal again, he still has the memories of his past of being a spirit. He was the spirit who killed his parents and the ones that he cared for. At least he has the others to comfort him whenever those memories come back.

"Don't be down, Eric. It's not that bad." (Dongwan)

"It is bad. I was the spirit that killed everyone in our town." (Eric)

"But it's over now. All we have to do now is stop to original spirit." (Andy)

"And bring peace to all the remaining spirits she has made." (Minwoo)

Junjin and Hyesung chimed in too. With six of them, Team S is complete. Elena and Jinkyo joined Team A along with Chilhyun.

"Now that you are all spiritual humans, we can use this information to deal with wild spirits." (Joon)

Hyesung gave them the remaining crystal shards and told them what he did to them. When he stole them from the original spirit, he purified them so they won't contain spirit powers until the spirit has been sealed. Just as he was about to explain more, the alarm went off.

"Commander. A wild spirit has appeared." (Taewoo)

"Codename... Ah! He's too fast. I can't analyze him." (Hoyoung)

"Team S. Team A. Go out!"

"Yes, sir!"

 

They go out to central park and see the spirit that they had trouble analyzing.

"Woah. He's so fast." (Jinkyo)

"I can catch up with him. Accel, Lehakheliq!" Junjin uses his angel to speed up his running.

"I should help him. Maestro, Presto!" Minwoo uses his angel to speed up himself too.

They were able to surround the angel so Minwoo can slow him down.

"Now's the chance. Maestro, Lento." He slows down the spirit's speed.

"You got him." (Eric)

Everyone goes to the spirit but Chilhyun freezes.

"Chilhyun?" (Elena)

"It can't be... Woohyuk hyung!" (Chilhyun)

"He knows him?!" Everyone was shocked.

"Woohyuk hyung. It's me, Chilhyun. Can't you remember me?" 

"Chil... Hyun..." (Woohyuk)

Hyesung tried to get closer but Woohyuk broke free from Minwoo's powers. He ran off, leaving Chilhyun scared.

 

Back at Lost Child HQ, they were able to get the information that they needed.

"Codename: Dash. Main power: Aerokinesis. Spirit age: 16 years." (Hoyoung)

"I still can't believe that's one of Chilhyun's friends." (Kyesang)

"I missed them so much. And now they appear with no memories of me." (Chilhyun)

"And I think we found out why." (Danny)

"What is it?!" (Chilhyun)

"It seems like he was once captured by the enemy." (Joon)

"The spirit killers?" (Eric)

"No. Project Origo." (Joon)

"Project Origo?" (Jinkyo)

"Origo. Latin for 'origin'." (Andy)

"Yes. Therefore the reason for the original spirit's exsistance." (Danny)

"But what do the spirit hunters have to do with it? They were chasing her and killed her loved one." (Eric)

"The spirit killers were assembled when one of the members of Project Origo disagreed with the project and defected." (Taewoo)

"Back to Project Origo. Their goal was to experiment with spirits. They created a natural spirit and named her Origo" (Joon)

"Natural spirit? You mean there also made artifical spirits?" (Junjin)

"Yes. And based on what we know, Project Origo captured him and tortured him." (Joon)

"Oh no..." (Chilhyun)

"Don't worry, Chilhyun. We'll get him back to his senses." (Eric)

Eric seemed to notice that Hyesung was quiet during the whole thing.

"Hyesung? You okay?" (Eric) The others seem to notice it too.

"I can't hide this. I went undercover in Project Origo to see what they were doing." (Hyesung)

"You did?!" (Chilhyun)

"Chilhyun, calm down." (Dongwan)

"Sorry. Tell us more." (Chilhyun)

"I saw many spirits. All of them have been created by the original spirit. I tried to seal their powers but I couldn't. There was barrier that made me not able to seal them." (Hyesung)

"Talking of that barrier, it did see like it was weakened when Chilhyun mentioned his name to Woohyuk." (Taewoo)

"So, getting him to remember Chilhyun hyung might be the only way to break the barrier?" (Junjin)

"Yes. And with the looks of it, I think Chilhyun should be the one to seal him." (Joon)

"Are you up for it?" Hyesung hands Chilhyun a crystal shard.

Chilhyun hesitates but then, "Okay. I'll do it." He receives the shard.

 

They go out to find Woohyuk again. They don't see him but see a spirit struggling. Again, he looked familiar to Chilhyun.

"What?" (Minwoo)

"There's low energy coming from him." (Andy)

"Why is that?" (Junjin)

"Well, I think we're going to find out." (Eric) The spirit comes close to them. Specifically, Chilhyun.

"Tony hyung?" (Chilhyun)

"Chilhyun." (Tony) 

The others, except Hyesung, were surpised. 

"But how? You've been missing for 16 years." (Chilhyun)

"I've been hiding all that time. After escaping Project Origo, I've been living with a human family. They've treated me well." (Tony)

"But I never gave anyone a crystal shard." (Hyesung)

"My powers are only sealed half way. My relationship with a human made me like this." (Tony)

"Then you will need this." Hyesung gives Tony a crystal shard.

"You must know what happened to Woohyuk hyung. Right?" (Chilhyun)

"Not everything but I know what they did to him. They repressed all of his memories. His life, his family, his friends, everything." (Tony)

"We have to stop him!" (Chilhyun)

"And we will. Don't worry." Eric assures Chilhyun. 

"Thanks, Eric." (Chilhyun)

"Uh... Fight now, talk later. Look!" (Dongwan)

Woohyuk appeared again, with a more raged look than before. 

"He must have seen signs of Project Origo again." (Hyesung)

"Typhoon, Zaram Avir!" (Woohyuk)

"AH!"

The were all trapped in a gust of wind. Only Junjin was able to move.

"Accel, Migann!" He blocks the wind in order to get closer to Woohyuk.

"Aile, Hahilah!" Eric summons a cage and traps Woohyuk.

"Chilhyun, now's your chance!" (Dongwan)

"Thanks." Chilhyun gets closer to Woohyuk and hopes that he remembers him.

"Woohyuk hyung. It's me, Chilhyun. Don't you remember? We used to sing and dance in the park together with the others."

"Huh..." (Woohyuk)

"I know you've been suffering but you're not an object. You're a human!" Chilhyun manages to place the crystal shard in Woohyuk's hand.

"It's working." (Andy)

"He's powers are sealing." (Hyesung)

After Woohyuk was back to normal, Chilhyun and Tony went closer to him.

"Woohyuk!" "Woohyuk hyung!"

"W... What happened? Tony? Chilhyun?" (Woohyuk)

"You're back!" (Chilhyun)

"So, I'm out of there?" (Woohyuk)

"Yes, you are. I was so worried." (Chilhyun)

Team S looked at them and thought that their reunion was something special. Now with Woohyuk and Tony with them, Lost Child is growing stronger and stronger.


Project Origo is another nod to DEM in Date A Live.

Zaram Avir = Airflow, Air current