Spirit Description

Between Spirits and Humanity

Now that the spirits of Shinhwa are releaved, I'm going to tidy up the information we have while trying not to make any spoilers.

 

Eric 

- Codename : Light

- Spirit Form : Or (Light in Hebrew)

- Angel : Aile (Dial Type)

Eric's main power is the control of light and time. His angel resembles that of two sundials and a crown. His powers are similar to Origami and Kurumi's powers in Date A Live. He has the powers Qarann Or (Beam of light in Hebrew) where he blasts a beam of light with one of the sundials and Hahilah (Radiance) where he summons a small cage with the crown.

One of the sundials has the same roman numerals like Kurumi's angel, Zaphkiel but the powers of each number will be different from her though some will have some similarities.

- Aleph (I) : Teleportation

- Bet (II) : Sees the past

- Gimmel (III) : Sees the future

- Dalet (IV) : Heals one's injuries

- He (V) : 

- Vav (VI) : 

- Zayin (VII) : Turns himself invisible

- Het (VIII) : Makes holographic clones that disappear when touched by someone

- Tet (IX) : 

- Yod (X) : 

- Yod Aleph (XI) : 

- Yod Bet (XII) : 

He can use the other sundial to time travel. One full turn equals a year. Just moving it a little bit means that he can go back a few seconds.

Eric's inverse form is the opposite of his own spirit form and wield the demon king Spectre. It has powers Khsykhh Mukheletett (Total Darkness in Hebrew) which is the opposite of Hahilah, and Qarann Khashekha (Beam of Darkness) which is the opposite of Qarann Or.

 

Minwoo

- Codename : Muse

- Spirit Form : Mineginah (Melody in Hebrew)

- Angel : Maestro (Baton Type)

- Inverse Form : Meno

- Demon King : Mineur

Minwoo's powers come in the form of sound, like Miku from Date A Live. Unlike Miku, Minwoo has 2 more abilities than her (Miku has 6 while Minwoo has 8). His Powers are named after terms for music.

- Lento : Slows down target's speed

- Presto : Speeds up targest's speed

- Accent : Makes target tell the truth

- Canata : Can make holographic clones of one or himself

- Etude : Analyze target's abilities

- Harmony : Helps to keep one's powers in sync

- Rest : Heals target

- Esemble : Combines all powers (Can combine up to 4 powers)

Minwoo's inverse form is a dark version of his original spirit form and instead of an angel, he has a demon king which is an opposite of a spirit's angel. For example, Inverse Tohka and Origami had the demon kings Nahema and Satan respectively in Date A Live.

 

Dongwan

- Codename : Mirage

- Spirit Form : Mesiutt (Reality in Hebrew)

- Angel : Reflect (Mirror Type)

Dongwan's powers come in the form of reality. His main power is Lishenott (Change or transform in Hebrew) which is manipulating reality. Though it has it's limits and it's that he can't use it to change the past for a better future. He also has the ability Emett (Truth in Hebrew) which is used to show his target's true self. Meaning that, he can use his angel to see said target's past or show their true reflection. The angel can also be used as a shield to reflect opponents' attacks.

 

Pilkyo/Hyesung

- Codename : Comet

- Spirit Form : Tsurah (Form/Shape in Hebrew)

- Angel : Astral (Shifter Type)

- Ailias : Spirit Hunter

As of now, his powers are unknown but we do know that his angel has the ability to shapeshift, hence the name of the type. Unlike the other angels, Astral doesn't have a pyshical form but can take any shape and/or form of anything or anyone. An example of this is when it shapeshifts into Jinkyo to be at Hyesung's side. Or that it can shapeshift into any type of weapon during battle, like a sword or a gun. Since Astral has no actual shape or form, it can be divided into 2 to 10 and can shapeshift into different things at once. 

 

Junjin

- Codename : Speed

- Spirit Form : Meakhe (Mach in Hebrew)

- Angel : Accel (Wing Type)

Junjin's main abilities are wind and motives. He can manipulate wind and is the fastest of all the known spirits like the Yamai twins in Date A Live. His angel also has to ability Tissah (Flight in Hebrew) which is to duplicate his angel and use them to fly. He also has Lehakheliq (Skate in Hebrew) in which he can shrink his angel and put it on ankle to speed up his running and Migann (Shield in Hebrew) in which he can grow his angel to become a shield.

 

Andy

- Codename : Undead

- Spirit Form : Mavett (Death in Hebrew)

- Angel : Chain (Melee Type)

Andy's main abilities are a bit extreme. Since the term melee weapon is broad, it can transform into any type of melee weapon but it usually takes on a form as a chain whip. It might also sound like it could be a shapeshifter but unlike Astral who can shapeshift in to anything or anyone in exsistance, Chain can only transform into weapons. He also has the ability to control fire at his will, like Kotori from Date A Live. He can shoot fire with his fingertips or his angel. Also, like Kotori, he has the power of regeneration, like Minwoo's power of Rest, to heal any scars from enemy attacks. Unlike Minwoo, however, he can only regenerate himself.

 

And here are the other spirits: 

Jinkyo

- Codename : Musketeer

- Spirit Form : Kherev (Sword or blade in Hebrew)

- Angel : Blade (Sword Type)

Jinkyo has the power of Lekhatukhe (Slash in Hebrew), where he can use his angel to boost his attacks.

 

Chilhyun

- Codename : Emperor

- Spirit Form : Shireyonn (Armor in Hebrew)

- Angel : Guard (Septer Type)

Chilhyun has the power of Takhatt Hapiqud Sheli (Under my command in Hebrew), where he casts a spell to control his target to do what he wants or command them to do so.