Book 3 - Collective Conscience

Welcome to Soothing Hill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Tzuyu dragged herself here. Even though she never heard about this island before. She just followed the map knowing that the one she'd been looking for was here. Her boss, her CEO, someone she has worked with, Minatozaki Sana. The company was in chaos since Sana decided to go AWOL. Tzuyu got a mission from her big boss, Sana's Dad, to look for her. After multiple calls, Sana finally picked up and said that she was in Cheongsando and Sana told Tzuyu not to look for her again. This is not the first time Sana has run away from Seoul. But this is the first time Sana has run away this long.

Minatozaki Sana, a company heiress, a chaebol as they called it in South Korea. Her father owns Zeibatsu Group and Sana was forced to lead the South Korean branch, headquartered in Seoul. This was not actually what Sana signed up for. Sana has always had a dream to be a photographer, to live the life she wanted. But of course, her father didn't let her. Ever since she was born, her parents have already determined the direction and purpose of her life and her siblings. As the second child, Sana took care of the South Korean branch, her big brother inherited the Japan branch, the biggest one. Her younger brother took over the U.S. branch of Zeibatsu Group.

Thankfully the island isn't that big, as there are only 5 hotels that you could find. Tzuyu knocked on every door to find Sana. Up until she arrived at Soothing Hill. The front doors are opened as she enters.

"Oh wait a minute, wait You can not just barge in like that!" Jihyo said from inside the house.  

"If you're looking for a room, we are fully booked," Jihyo asked the confused woman.

"I am sorry, I am here looking for someone. She might be here, her name is Minatozaki Sana" Tzuyu said.

"Ah, the Japanese girl?"

"Chou Tzuyu, why are you here?" Sana came from the dining room, kind of surprised to see Tzuyu was there.

"Ms. Minatozaki, let's go home" Tzuyu passed Jihyo behind and grabbed Sana's wrist, forcing Sana to follow her.

"No, I don't want to" Sana quickly got her hands off her, and she stared deeply into Tzuyu's eyes.

"Don't make me force you, Ms. Minatozaki" Tzuyu grabbed her wrist again.

"Hey hey! Who are you?"Jihyo interfered.

"I am her secretary, Ms. Minatozaki, let's go"

"Stop right there!" Jihyo interfered and stood between them and split them.

"Sana here is my guest, and she already said no"

"Don't intervene Miss" Tzuyu said.

"I will call the authorities if keep acting like this, hey!" Jihyo raised her voice.

Tzuyu took a deep breath.

"Ms. Minatozaki, please" Tzuyu begged.

"Tzuyu, I said it already, I made it clear to Dad as well. No is a no"

"But the company is in chaos now!" Tzuyu can't help but also raise her voice. Tzuyu made Sana shocked, she just stood there in silence. Tzuyu knew that Sana wouldn't budge.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I am sorry. But I will be here on this island. I am worried about you, okay? I will give you the time, just don't hang up on me, Ms. Minatozaki"

Tzuyu gave up and just left the place. 

Upon searching for Sana, she stressed out the past few days, perhaps she was just tired. When she finds her she will keep an eye on her. Tzuyu decided to stay at the hotel near the beach and will check up on Sana regularly.

"Are you okay, Sana-ssi?"

"Yeah, I am good"

They are back in the dining area again.

"What's the deal with her, are you sure that she's your secretary, how can she be that rude to you?"

"No, Tzuyu is a good, kind, and reserved person you could ask for. Perhaps she was just stressed out. I bet she's been searching for me the past week"

"Are you on runaway then?" Jihyo asked while brewing Sana tea to make her relax.

"For a while, I just need a short break from all of this"

"I always thought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter