PART 2

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 2]

Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri and Park Shin Hye are spending their time in the campus' main park. No one dared to go in the park when the elite group was there. In fact, seeing an elite group spend time in the park is like a beautiful sight for college students and university students.

When they became the center of attention of many people, the four girls were actually very focused on their meeting. They discuss the business they run together, but after an hour Tiffany looks bored until something catches her attention.

She saw a man was expressing his feelings to a girl, not forgetting to give a bouquet of flowers to his girl. Seeing that, reminded Tiffany of something.

 

Flash back

At the beginning of the year of college, Tiffany, who had just returned from England and decided to continue her education in Korea, intended to tour the campus managed by the kingdom. This is still very unfamiliar to Tiffany, she doesn't really understand Korean, that's why her mom asked Tiffany to continue her education in Korea because her grandmother didn't want Tiffany to forget that she was a member of the South Korean royal family.

Tiffany has the potential to be a great successor, that's why Tiffany is taught differently than her siblings and Tiffany is also required to obey. It was difficult for Tiffany considering that the girl was someone who had a different way of doing things from the royal rule.

Yes. Tiffany has a sister and she is the second child of 2 other sisters. Of course, with Tiffany's position as a potential successor, she will be the first to back up her sisters.

At that time, Tiffany was still in the process of adapting, but since she set foot on the royal campus, many people paid attention to her. Tiffany is indeed beautiful, classy and besides that because of her mixed face, it attracts the attention of many people.

Even so, Tiffany tried not to be influenced. She tried to stay focused and tried to look fine, although in her heart, sometimes she felt uncomfortable too.

When Tiffany was walking down the corridor, suddenly someone came out from the main garden and stopped her steps. Then Tiffany frowned, she was confused by the attitude of the figure she didn’t recognize in front of her.

"Excuse me?" Said Tiffany

"Look, I was playing a game with my friends and I lost--."

"Sorry, I don't understand Korean. Can you explain--."

"Okay, I will speak English. Can you get down on your knees and pretend you're asking me out?" The figure said as the figure kicked one of Tiffany's legs until the girl had to kneel down, groaning in pain.

"Hey, what's this?" Tiffany asked confused as she rubbed one leg that got a kick from the figure above her.

"Shut up!" The figure whispered while holding Tiffany's hand, "Please help me!" The figure continued

"Besides, they won't hear what we say."

"They heard it!" The figure whispered again while showing cell phone which was connected to an active call.

In her heart, Tiffany felt very upset. She's only been here a week, but she's already met some weirdo and asked her to do something crazy.

"Will this work?" Whispered Tiffany worried

She wanted to quickly end her bad luck, but for some reason she was worried that the girl in front of her would get into trouble from the figure friends.

"We won't know until we try" the figure replied

Tiffany was silent.

She looked at the tiny figure above her, the figure had pale skin and a soft voice.

"What's your name?" Ask Tiffany

"T-taeyeon" she answered nervously

Cute, thought Tiffany.

Suddenly a word came out of Tiffany's head when she saw how nervous the girl in front of her was.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do what you want"

"What why??" Panic whispers

"But I will give you what you need" Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon's body into her arms

The next second, the sound of applause was heard from Taeyeon's friends who had been watching them. Confirming if Taeyeon really did her punishment, while some of the other students looked surprised.

 

Tiffany woke up from her thoughts when the sound of applause sounded there, where finally a man managed to get his love and the new couple hugged each other happily.

"Look, look.. they haven't even finished their studies yet, but they've been too focused on romance" Sooyoung teased

Not long after, Yuri hit Sooyoung's head.

"Don't be a hypocrite! You've also harbored feelings for Sunkyu for a long time!" Yuri said making Park Shin Hye and Tiffany laugh

"Someone will take Sunny if you don't act quickly like them, you are too focused on work!" Shin Hye said

"Blame this kid!" Point Sooyoung at Tiffany and make Tiffany roll her eyes

"You're so bad, Soo" said Tiffany while shaking her head

"Yah!!". Laughter rang out between them as Sooyoung pursed her lips in disgust and hit Yuri a few times.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Say Shin Hye

"Why? Why??" Yuri asked frantically

"I have to meet Sandara to discuss this semester's project" replied Shin Hye and made her three friends realize.

"Right, I also have to go to meet Sunny" said Sooyoung

"Me too, I have to look for Bora. Where did she go?" Yuri said as she packed up her things.

"Then what about me?" Asked Tiffany confused

"Isn't your group partner Taeyeon?" Yuri asked and immediately got a nod from Tiffany, "Then hurry up and meet her" she continued

"What??" Tiffany asked in disbelief as she saw her friends standing up.

"Good luck, Tiffany Young!" Sooyoung said while patting Tiffany's shoulder lightly, then walked away from Tiffany with Yuri and Shin Hye.

-------------

"You came" said a cold girl who had just arrived while sitting in her dressing chair beside Tiffany.

"Hi" said Tiffany cheerfully, "How are you doing?" ask Tiffany

"Tired" she replied then sighed and let the makeup artist and stylist manage everything, "Where is third sister?" She asked briefly glancing at Tiffany

"Irene is changing clothes" Tiffany replied casually as she re-read the business magazine in her hand

"Tiffany Unnie, how about--.. oh, Eun Chae unnie has arrived!" She exclaimed cheerfully as she approached Eun Chae and hugged her sister tightly.

Although their personalities are very different than they appear in public, their relationship is very close, the three love and support each other. It's just that their activities that are different from their respective busy lives make the three girls rarely see each other.

But as the second child, Tiffany always tries to make time to meet her sisters, she even tries to be able to visit her first sister and youngest one by one when they are active because even though they live in the same palace, their pavilions are far apart.

"Isn't this very strange, we live in the same palace but we rarely see each other" Eun Chae said with a small laugh

"You're right, sometimes I feel lonely at dinner" said Irene who was standing between her two sisters, making her two sisters pay attention to her through the mirror in front of them.

"We have to thank 1st look, so we can gather today" said Tiffany while holding Irene's left hand, while Eun Chae held Irene's right hand. The three of them smiled happily.

"We'll start the photoshoot in 10 minutes," said the photographer

"Where's Mommy?" Tiffany asked Eun Chae who used to be with her mother wherever she went

"She's doing an interview," she answered simply

"Shouldn't we do it together?" asked Tiffany confused

“You think our parents have time to wait? She's very busy, she only has less than two hours to be able to take pictures with us, "said Eun Chae who glanced at her watch.

"Yeah, you're right" said Tiffany resigned

She was used to such family activities, she even thought that she had parents but felt like she didn't have any. She spends most of her time coming to one event then to another, then representing her parents at big events, formal gatherings and so on. Tiffany doesn't have her own time and when she has it, she only gets into trouble.

Not long after, the three girls came out of the make-up room and joined the queen. But there is one thing that caught Tiffany's attention, she saw Taeyeon standing next to her mother. They were seen talking about something while occasionally a smile etched on Taeyeon and her mother's beautiful face, it made Tiffany curious.

What is Taeyeon doing here? Asked Tiffany in the heart. Tiffany wanted to approach them, but she was asked to get ready. Even so, Tiffany's gaze had met with Taeyeon and it made Tiffany nervous.

.

“Taeyeon-ah, how much lesson did you study today?” asked Mr. Kim while signing a lot of files on his desk

"I think only one, appa. Why? Do you need anything?” asked Taeyeon who looked away from the book she was reading in Mr. Kim's study, while Mrs. Kim was seen enjoying her tea near Taeyeon while reading the news.

"What's the time?"

“I have class in the afternoon”

"Good. Because I need you to represent me. Can you help me?”

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Today I actually have a short meeting with the Queen, but you can see for yourself that my work is not finished. Can you meet her and tell me what the queen really wants” explained Mr Kim

"I just went to see her and listened to her, didn't I?" Taeyeon asked to make sure

“Yeah, but if you have an opinion that good about the queen's wishes. You can say it, I trust you, Taetae”

Taeyeon smiled broadly, she was very happy if her parents had called her name as Taetae. The title reminds her of a beautiful, carefree childhood, before her parents were busy being in the spotlight of many media because of their achievements.

"Okay, appa. Where will you meet?” Taeyeon asked as she finished her reading

"It just so happens that today the queen and her children are doing a photoshoot, you can come right away"

Taeyeon nodded her head. Again.

Taeyeon doesn't realize that she will meet Tiffany, the girl she hates and avoids.

Then the girl rushed to help her father to meet the Queen at the shooting location. That's why Tiffany was surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter