PART 10

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 10]

 

Tiffany came out of the bathroom, she walked while drying her wet hair. Not long after, her steps stopped when she found Taeyeon who had just woken up from her sleep. The little girl sat on the bed in a daze, her lips pursed cutely like a child. Taeyeon wanted to clean herself but the condition of one of her legs made Taeyeon's movement limited.

"Good morning" said Tiffany as she smiled broadly, then the girl approached Taeyeon.

"It's even noon not morning anymore" Taeyeon said slowly

From her place, Taeyeon can see how fresh Tiffany is after cleaning herself. Taeyeon can also see how the rest of the water from Tiffany's hair flows down the girl's neck, suddenly making it difficult for Taeyeon to swallow her own saliva. She had never seen Tiffany like this before.

"Do you sleep well?" Tiffany asked while tidying Taeyeon's hair which was a little messy, suddenly it made Taeyeon realized and rushed to tidy her hair.

Their hands accidentally touched and their eyes met.

Tiffany held Taeyeon's smooth hand.

"The energy transfer was successful," she said happily, smiling widely until her eyes formed a crescent moon, "Jja! Let me see your feet,” Tiffany continued while checking the cast on Taeyeon's leg.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was still silent. She tried to regulate her heartbeat, which was beating erratically because of Tiffany's smile, until soon Taeyeon was surprised when Tiffany carried her bridal style.

"Y-yah! What would you do?? Put me down!!” Taeyeon said panicked while trying to get off Tiffany's arms

"Hey .. don't make us fall with your behavior, I just want to help you" Tiffany said as she continued to take Taeyeon away from the bed and took them into the bathroom.

Tiffany also lowered Taeyeon by sitting on the sink table.

"Why did you drop me off here? I want to pee, how can I get down if you sit me here" Taeyeon said

"Didn't you ask me to drop you off outside earlier, should I--."

"No, I can do it myself," said Taeyeon who was just about to jump from the sink table, but Tiffany immediately caught Taeyeon's body and carried her bridal style again.

"YAHH!!"

"Gezz.. don't jump like that again, what if you fall." said Tiffany while lowering Taeyeon

“T-thank you” Taeyeon replied

Then, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and made their eyes meet. From her expression Taeyeon seemed to say what else Tiffany was waiting for, while Tiffany's expression actually looked flat.

"Why?" asked Tiffany confused

“I need to pee, can you go?”

"O-oh". This time Tiffany looks clumsy, she hesitates to get out of there. Tiffany worried that Taeyeon was careless and made the little girl fall because of the wet floor. "Are you going to be okay?" ask tiffany

"What do you think I will do?"

“What if you get into trouble or what if you fall? You can pee, I won't see it. I'll close my eyes—" Tiffany interrupted

"YAHH!! Get out, I can't stand it anymore!!”

"F-Finee, call me if you need help" said Tiffany as she rushed away from Taeyeon.

.

Taeyeon was in Tiffany's wardrobe, the girl was sitting with the bathrobe she was still wearing. Her body was fresher than before. Taeyeon was momentarily stunned when she looked around Tiffany's wide wardrobe, all the famous brands were seen there and neatly arranged.

Bags, shoes, blazers, shirts, watches, perfumes and hair ties are all there. Taeyeon smiled and admitted that Tiffany deserves to have this big wardrobe space, considering that Tiffany will be the next generation of the kingdom.

"Taeyeon-ah, I brought some clothes that you can choose," said Tiffany who had just returned with the maids while carrying some of her clothing collection.

“O-oh, why so many?”

"Because for me, you are suitable for wearing any clothes," said Tiffany who then smiled widely making Taeyeon blush, "Choose the clothes you like, we will meet at lunch" she continued

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked while holding Tiffany by grabbing the princess's hand.

Tiffany was surprised, the girl looked at how Taeyeon held her hand. How happy Tiffany.

“I am going to visit the Queen, she wants to meet us. But I'm telling her that you're hurt so you better rest here. There is a maid who will accompany you and maybe if Irene has finished her activities, she will come to see you soon. It is okay, right?"

"We met at lunch, right?"

Tiffany nodded her head, "Yes, we meet in an hour" replied Tiffany

"Okay"

.

"Fany-ah!" Bada hugged Tiffany warmly when the girl had just arrived at her mother's place, “Are you okay? Has anyone been hurt?? Tell me" she asked worriedly

"No, I'm fine. You don't have to worry" replied Tiffany who then smiled

The queen breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry, I should have been the one on the ship that night, not you" said Bada while taking them to sit down

"Did the Queen expect this to happen?" asked Tiffany while looking at Bada suspiciously

"No, yahh! How--.."

"I'm joking, mom," said Tiffany, laughing and kissing her mother's cheek.

"Shh! How can you still joke at a time like this," said Bada, cupping her hands over her second daughter's face.

"You're so cute when you panic like that," said Tiffany, showing a row of white teeth.

“Gezz.. you are very much like your dad” said Bada, “Oh! How is Taeyeon doing? I heard Taeyeon is injured, is it serious?” she asked worried

"It's not that bad, Taeyeon just sprained her right leg," Tiffany answered, making the Queen breathe a sigh of relief again, "So.. is it true that the suspect's motive was just to rob?" Tiffany asked curiously

"That's right, they took advantage of last night's opportunity just to rob"

"Are you sure, Mom?" asked Tiffany not sure

"Why? Do you suspect something?”

"Hm .. I feel someone is watching the royal members" replied Tiffany, "I hope you can further increase the security for yourself, Queen. I don't want you to get hurt" said Tiffany while holding Bada's hands

"Thank you, my daughter. You know how much I love you, hm?”

"I know, therefore after this I will talk about your security and the royal members with the royal secretary" replied Tiffany with a sweet smile.

Bada smiled happily, how proud she was of her second daughter. Tiffany is very reliable, behind her unruly side—the girl always puts the safety of the people she loves first.

"Once again, thank you" said Bada while hugging Tiffany tightly

"Well, it's time for me to come back"

"Huh? Why? Don't you miss your mom?"

"Mommy miss me?" asked Tiffany who looks mocking her mom

“Of course, you are very hard to find. You only made your mother worried with the news last night, what if I don't see my daughter again" replied Bada sadly

"Gezz, mommy. You're too much" said Tiffany, "I have to go back, Taeyeon is waiting for me" she continued as she stood up.

Hearing Tiffany's words made Bada smile widely. Her second daughter was just about to leave her sight, but Bada held her back by grabbing Tiffany's hand.

“Fany-ah, do you like Taeyeon?” ask Bada

Tiffany turned to her mother, she smiled widely until her eyes formed a crescent moon.

"Love her so much, I love Taeyeon, mom" said Tiffany

“I'm waiting for good news from you two”

“Thanks, mom”

.

"Miss Kim"

Taeyeon turned to the source of the sound, she found two maids approaching her while bringing two tools for her. One maid brought a set of canes to help her walk, while another carried an electric wheelchair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter