PART 6

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 6]

 

"Please give us a way" begged the guard to the people gathered in front of the toilet.

People seem curious about what really happened to Tiffany in there. Similar to the elite members, they were seen waiting anxiously for news of their friends. Actually they had tried to go in there, but the guards would not allow them to see Tiffany. Tiffany asked for it, so they could do it without waiting.

After that, another guard came out from there. This time the bodyguard was carrying Tiffany's body which was covered by a coat on her back, the girl looked weak until Tiffany hands just hang there. Of course it made everyone express their expressions.

Quickly, the guards took Tiffany into the car but before being taken away-- Yuri managed to restrain one of the bodyguards.

"What's happen with her?"

"Young Lady's shoulder is injured, Miss Kwon"

"That bad??" Ask Shin Hye

The assistant was just about to answer Shin Hye's question, but Tiffany rolled down her car window by making the second attention turn to Tiffany.

"I'm fine, don't worry, I'm sorry I made you worry. I'm leaving" Tiffany answered slowly, then smiled faintly.

The girl tried to calm her friends down. But how can Yuri and Shin Hye be sure if Tiffany is okay if in fact Tiffany looks in pain and her face is pale, then the group brought Tiffany away from everyone. Leaving her friends who looked worried.

"What are they saying?" Sunny asked Yuri and Shin Hye was curious

"Tiffany's shoulder hurt" Yuri replied

"What did she do to hurt her shoulder--.." Sooyoung said paused and all members who heard Sooyoung's words immediately realized something as they all looked at Taeyeon who had not made a sound.

They all remembered that Tiffany was trying to help Taeyeon in the game they were participating in by asking Taeyeon to climb on her shoulder, meanwhile Taeyeon who also realized that, immediately felt guilty. Actually Taeyeon was hesitant to do that, but Tiffany assured her that everything would be fine even a few times she accidentally kicked or stepped on Tiffany's shoulder hard enough to defend herself from the opponent's attack.

"No, it's definitely not because--" Dara said trying to make Taeyeon not feel guilty.

"Sooyoung-ah" Taeyeon called coldly

"Yes?"

"We need to talk" she said and left her friends.

"I guess, I don't know what you're going to talk about. But this is the right time to explain to Taeyeon what you know about Tiffany" Sunny said while patting Sooyoung's shoulder lightly.

Sooyoung nodded her head, "Wish me luck" she said.

"Good luck, Soo" said the elite member

.

At one of the bars in the Gangnam area, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were seen together. Both chose to sit near the bartender to make it easier for them to order their drinks. Sooyoung thought she and Taeyeon would spend a long night.

"Wow! I don't know if we're going to talk here, aren't you strong enough to drink alcohol, Taeyeon-ah?" Sooyoung asked then chuckled softly while sipping her drink.

"I don't care because I think I need it tonight" she replied, now it was Taeyeon's turn to gulp down her drink even in one shot.

"Woah, Taeyeon-ah! Don't rush, we haven't even started yet" said Sooyoung

"That's why I want to ask you now."

"It's about Tiffany?"

"Yes, it's about her. What did you know about Tiffany three years ago, Soo?"

"Well, Taeyeon-ah. Actually I was planning to talk to you about this and Sunny is right, it's time to talk to you" Taeyeon said

"Sunny? Does she know??" Taeyeon asked confused

"You don't know? When I wasn't there, they overheard your fight. Then, that night I was asked to come to the basecamp and they interrogated me like I was a criminal to them" explained Sooyoung making Taeyeon sigh

"Yeah, you're mean Soo. How can you keep this alone for three years" Taeyeon said while looking straight ahead

"No, Taeyeon-ah. I didn't mean it like that, trust me."

"Then tell me everything"

Sooyoung nodded her head.

"That night I passed my father's work room and not usually in my father's room, I heard something that made my father panic. Then I tried to eavesdrop on what was really going on with my father, every now and then he shouted and gave a lot of orders. Until one time, I heard if my father said they didn't have much time to save Tiffany who was kidnapped and brought to England," said Sooyoung.

Taeyeon frowned deeply, the girl really listened to Sooyoung's explanation seriously.

"When I heard that, all the functions in my body stopped instantly. I didn't know what to do when my friend was having a hard time, apparently this made my father panic and couldn't think straight and I felt it. I tried to contact Tiffany but the one who received my call was her assistant. Assistant Tiffany asked me to keep this incident a secret from anyone including my father, even though I clearly knew about it from my father," she continued

"Then, when I was just about to end the call. Assistant Tiffany said that now Tiffany should have gone to see you. But because of this incident, assistant Tiffany asked me to help her pick you up because I was worried that you would wait for Tiffany to come and she was right. I arrived at the amusement park, you are still waiting for her even though the weather was very cold"

"Then why do you have to say, if Tiffany asked you to pick me up when in fact it was Tiffany's assistant who told you that?" Taeyeon asked without thinking

"I'm really still in shock with what happened to Tiffany until I don't really think about what to say to you, and you.. you're not the type of person who easily accepts answers for granted, you will definitely ask a lot of things"

Taeyeon was silent, Sooyoung's words were true. Taeyeon is not the type of person who takes answers for granted, she is like a child who keeps asking why is this and why is that, especially if the answers given are not in accordance with her logic. Slowly the explanations she heard from Tiffany and Sooyoung began to connect, that's why Tiffany was confused when she asked about Sooyoung because Tiffany didn't even know about this. Taeyeon understands it now.

"I don't want to answer your question with lies and I just think that everyone should not know the real truth that happened to Tiffany according to what Tiffany's assistant asked. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to lie or any word you think. I think Tiffany's explanation to you is enough for you" she continued

"Before that it wasn't enough for me, because in my understanding, she asked you to pick me up. But when I asked her, she didn't even know that. That's why, I thought the explanation was just a fictional story. It didn't make sense to me" Taeyeon said with a sarcastic smile , "But now, I understand it. Thank you for explaining your part, Soo" she continued

"I hope your relationship with Tiffany can comeback like how it used to be, Taeyeon-ah. You were very happy at that time"

"Yeah, I thought so. But, I don't know."

"Why? You still hate her?"

"Should I continue to hate her?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Sooyoung, so their eyes met

"Well, it's up to you.. but Taeyeon-ah, what happened three years ago was not what Tiffany wanted. Who knows and who wants to be kidnapped, just imagining it gives me goosebumps. It's very scary," said Sooyoung.

Taeyeon was silent, the girl seemed to think seriously about what she should do next to Tiffany. Should she give Tiffany another chance? But Taeyeon still feel hesitant to do that. Her chest was always tight when she remembered how it felt to be hurt when she was given false hope by Tiffany when she had fallen in love with her own best friend.

----------

Tiffany ran with all her might, those who ran behind her kept calling her name until a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter