PART 15

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 15]

 

"Fortunately the wound on your hand is not deep," said the doctor after wrapping Taeyeon's left hand with a bandage.

Taeyeon breathed a sigh of relief, the girl was worried if the wound was severe and had to be stitched. Luckily, that didn't happen to her.

"Thank you, doctor. Sorry to bother you"

"It doesn't matter, get well soon, Taeyeon-ssi"

Taeyeon nodded, then bowed in front of the doctor before leaving the clinic. When Taeyeon came out of the clinic, she felt the breeze blowing against her face.

The atmosphere that afternoon was very cool until not far from her place, Taeyeon stopped her steps when she saw Tiffany who was leaning against the wall while looking at her iPad screen seriously. The breeze that blows moves Tiffany's long hair that flows beautifully, Tiffany looks very charming in Taeyeon's eyes.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon called with her aegyo voice, after arriving in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany glances at Taeyeon.

"Are you done?" Tiffany asked flatly, seeing her lover's response made Taeyeon pursed her lips.

"Yeah, I'm done" Taeyeon replied while nodding her head

"Then, let's go back to class" Tiffany said as she stepped on her feet

"Pany, I'm sorry" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany's hand, keep her lover from leaving

Tiffany sighed, her ears are very sensitive when someone doesn't call her name properly.

"Its Fany not Pany, Taeyeon-ah" said Tiffany while looking at Taeyeon

"Okay, I understand. But I'm sorry, I’m really sorry" Taeyeon whined

"Taeyeon-ah, do you really know what you're apologizing for?" Ask Tiffany

Taeyeon realized, if she had upset her lover. But she didn't realize that she had also made Tiffany jealous because of the interactions that Taeyeon had with Heize.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you to go" Taeyeon answered innocently

"Only that?"

Taeyeon nodded her head, her gaze was really like a child who was so innocent.

"Is there anything else that upsets you?" Taeyeon asked worried

"Yeah, so annoyed that I feel like I want to kill that girl from your world" replied Tiffany

"Yahh, don't talk like that. Besides, who's the girl you're mean--.. Heize??" Taeyeon said in disbelief

Now, Taeyeon understands. What has made her lover so upset that not long after, Taeyeon smiled broadly.

"What? Why are you smiling like that at me?" Asked Tiffany confused

"Is my love jealous?"

"You just realized it now!? Fine, bye!" Said Tiffany who intended to continue her steps again, but Taeyeon held her back. Again.

"No, Fany-ah. Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know if you were so jealous when I’m with Heize, next time I will take better care of your feelings. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Taeyeon said while rubbing her hands, pleading in front of Tiffany to forgive her lover and Taeyeon's gaze is like a very cute puppy.

It made Tiffany unable to give her girlfriend a cold shoulder for long, especially when Tiffany saw Taeyeon's left hand which was wrapped in a bandage.

Tiffany sighed.

"Can't you stop hurting yourself, Tae? Today you just removed the cast on your right leg and now you're hurting your left hand. You know, I'm really worried about you," Tiffany said as she gently rubbed Taeyeon's hand without intending to hurt her girlfriend.

"I know, Fany-ah. I'm really really sorry, I'm sorry, hm?"

"Okay, I forgive you" Tiffany answered which made Taeyeon smile happily, "But there's no word next time to meet that girl again" Tiffany continued while looking into Taeyeon's eyes.

For a moment Taeyeon seemed to be bewitched by her lover's gaze, the little girl was just silent and nodded her head. Then after Tiffany kissed her forehead, Taeyeon realized.

"What? Why isn't there next time?? What if I accidentally meet Heize" Taeyeon asked while walking behind Tiffany, the little girl was trying to match her lover's steps who walked faster than Taeyeon.

"In this world nothing is accidental, Taetae" Tiffany said casually and didn't care

"But--.."

"You want me to cancel going to the amusement park??"

"Okay, okay.."

.

"Taeyeon-ah, I've been thinking about it" said Tiffany breaking the silence between them who were on their way back to the palace, it made Taeyeon turned to her.

"Hmm, what are you thinking?" Ask Taeyeon

"Can you be the foundation's representative at the inauguration ceremony later?" Tiffany asked while shifting her attention from the iPad to look at Taeyeon

"What do you mean, Fany-ah? I don't understand"

"As you can see here," said Tiffany, showing something from her iPad screen.

Tiffany showed Taeyeon an event rundown and management structure of the foundation for abandoned children.

"I want you to be in charge of this foundation, are you willing?"

"What?? Why me??"

"Because I think you can handle this, Tae. After all, there are many people who will help you, including your family."

"Are you sure, Fany-ah??" Taeyeon asked worried

"I've never been this sure, Tae" Tiffany replied with a sweet smile, "You don't have to worry, I'll also help you" Tiffany continued

"Okay if you trust me, I'll try my best"

"Good, I'm not wrong to love you Tae" said Tiffany while Taeyeon's head gently, it made Taeyeon blush.

Meanwhile, without Tiffany and Taeyeon realizing it, the driver and Mr. Shim looked at each other when they realized that the atmosphere in the car was full of love from the two girls behind them.

"Can I continue my explanation again, Tae?"

"Sure"

"So, when the inauguration will be held in two weeks. You will give a gift to the Queen as a symbol of the event, for technical details we will have a meeting tomorrow with the others. What do you think? Do you understand, Tae?"

Taeyeon smiled sweetly and whispered in Tiffany's ear.

"I really understand, love" said Taeyeon who then kissed Tiffany's cheek.

Instantly, Tiffany was silent as her cheeks turned red. This time, Taeyeon really managed to make her girlfriend blush.

After spending 45 minutes on the road, the vehicle carrying Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the royal palace area. Tiffany will take Taeyeon back to her pavilion first before continuing her busy activities. However, suddenly something happened.

"Ah!". Tiffany screamed in pain while holding her stomach, it made the attention of the people in the car focused on Tiffany.

"Fany-ah, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked worried

"This hurts so much, Tae," Tiffany replied while squeezing her stomach, the girl looked so miserable that Taeyeon could see the cold sweat on Tiffany's face.

"Something happened, Princess Young?" Ask Mr. Shim

"Mr. Shim, I can't help it," replied Tiffany, continuing to wince in pain as the vehicle carrying the two girls stopped in front of Tiffany's pavilion.

Quickly, Mr. Shim and bodyguards checked Tiffany and took her into her room, followed by Taeyeon.

"Should I call the royal doctor, Princess Young?" Ask Mr. Shim worried

"No, it's not necessary. I think my stomach acid has gone up because of the stress these past few days, how is it? My schedule is very busy today, can't you do something Mr. Shim?" ask tiffany

"You don't need to worry, Princess Young. We can cancel it because your circumstances don't allow it, you should just rest today" replied Mr. Shim

"Thank you, please convey my apologies"

"I understand, then we go" said Mr. Shim who then left Tiffany's room, leaving the owner and Taeyeon there.

"How is it? What should I do?" Taeyeon asked worriedly, "Are you sure it's because of your stomach acid, Fany-ah? Shouldn't we--."

"I'm fine, Tae," Tiffany said as she held Taeyeon's hand, trying to calm her lover down.

Shortly after, Taeyeon widened her eyes in surprise when she saw Tiffany release something from her stomach. It's a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter