PART 5

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 5]

 

"Thanks" Taeyeon said to one of Tiffany's bodyguards after getting off the horse she was riding.

"She knows how to impress people, doesn't she?" Taeyeon said to herself as she took off her helmet and went to the changing room.

Suddenly the girl's face looks wrinkled, Taeyeon is like a woman who is pregnant because her mood changes very quickly. When she thinks that Tiffany's attitude in front of her is so sweet, it's just Tiffany strategy to make her fall in love again.

"Be aware, Taeyeon-ah! You were given false hope by her, don't let you fall into her trap the second time!!" Taeyeon said emotionally, "But Tiffany is always nice to people" she whined in frustration.

Luckily she was alone there, so Taeyeon was free to express herself without caring about other people's views.

"I have to really avoid that girl, she is very dangerous for the life of my heart" Taeyeon said with determination.

 

 

 

"Today, rest early," said Tiffany, rubbing Irene's head.

"What about the event I have to attend?" Irene asked worriedly, the girl was trying to look fine so her sisters wouldn't worry. But Tiffany cannot be lied to.

"I'll attend it for you, don't worry" Tiffany replied while Irene's cheek gently, then the girl smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, unnie" said Irene who felt calm, the girl really looks lucky to have two sisters who love her very much.

"When you arrive at the palace, you immediately rest, hm?" Said Eun Chae who was standing outside the car

"Okay" replied Irene who then smiled

Then, Tiffany got out of the car that would take her sister back to the palace.

"Please take good care of my sister" Tiffany ordered Irene's assistant

"Yes, Princess Young. We're leaving now" she answered as she bowed in front of Tiffany, while Tiffany just nodded her head.

"Can you check on my horse and Eun Chae? It's not unusual for him to attack other horses," asked Tiffany to the person who took care of her horse.

"Ne, we've started to check it" replied the person

When Tiffany looked at the vehicle carrying Irene away, Tiffany suddenly realized something.

'Taeyeon!' Inner

Tiffany quickly turned her body, she intended to return to meet Taeyeon. Her business with Taeyeon isn't over yet, Tiffany hasn't even explained her sudden departure 3 years ago.

But when Tiffany was just about to return, she saw one of the vehicles carrying Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim away from the location of the event. This made Tiffany disappointed, she should have asked Taeyeon to wait for her. But if she asked Taeyeon to wait, would Taeyeon want to wait for her again? Thought Tiffany

"Princess Young, time to go to the next event" said her assistant

"But-.." said Tiffany who hung her sentence, then the girl sighed. "Where's Eun Chae?" Ask Tiffany

"She's waiting for you in the car" he answered politely

"Fine" Tiffany answered softly as she got into her car

Meanwhile, Taeyeon who had already left the horse race, looked annoyed. Along the way the girl just stares out the window, it catches Eugene's attention.

"Something happens?" Eugene asked as she put away her iPad and put all her attention on her daughter.

"No, I'm fine" Taeyeon replied while looking at Eugene, then smiled.

But her smile looks forced, which makes Eugene suspicious.

"You don't want to tell your mom, hm?" Eugene asked while rubbing Taeyeon's head

"Omma, I'm an adult. Isn't this embarrassing?" Taeyeon said trying to avoid her mother's caress.

"Even though you're an adult, you're still my sweet daughter" Eugene said while pinching Taeyeon's cheek making the little girl whine.

"See.. you're still whining in front of me"

"That's because it hurts" Taeyeon defended

"Okay, so?"

"So, what?"

"I'm still waiting for you to talk, Taetae" said Eugene

"I'm really fine, mom" Taeyeon denied.

"Fine, then let umma ask you" Eugene said while adjusting her sitting position

"Eh? Why has the current atmosphere turned into a question and answer session?" Taeyeon asked confused

"We don't have much time to be able to have a conversation like this, Taeyeon-ah"

"But what if they hear?" Taeyeon asked, pointing to the driver and assistant for the Kim family.

"I don't care, they are paid dearly so they should keep their mouths shut"

Taeyeon sighed, however she could never win from her mother.

"What do you think about Princess Young??"

"WHAT???"

"Why? Why?" Ask Eugene panicked

"No, it's just.. why, omma suddenly asked me about Tiffany?"

"Can't i ask your opinion about Princess Young?"

Again, Taeyeon gave up. She couldnt do anything in front of her mother.

"She's nice, she seems to really care for her sisters. She also-..."

'No, I can't tell omma that Tiffany treats me well. I don't know, I feel bad when my mom talks about Tiffany. But I also can't be suspicious first with mom's next response’, Taeyeon thought

"She too what Taeyeon-ah?" Eugene asked which brought Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

"She is reliable" Taeyeon answered, then the girl immediately covered .

"That's right! Princess Young is very reliable, did you see when the horses that her two younger sisters were riding attacked each other. She immediately got down and calmed the situation down, she even carried her sister to the car. Isn't that very sweet?" Eugene said happily.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon cursed in her heart because she felt wrong to speak. If only she didn't talk like that, her mother wouldn't be so proud of Tiffany.

 "I imagine how she will take care of my daughter, you must always be happy, Taeyeon-ah" she continued proudly

"Eh, Omma! What are you thinking??"

"Why? Am I not allowed to imagine my child's future too?"

"No, but who would want to marry her anyway?"

"Who doesn't want to marry a princess like Tiffany, Taeyeon-ah. She has it all, it's no different from you. Tell omma and appa, what else do you need? We will fulfill it for you"

"No, I don't want you to help me too much. I can be successful without the help of my parents" Taeyeon said

"We believe you, but try to imagine, your life will be truly perfect when you choose Princess Young to be your companion forever"

"Omma, stop it" Taeyeon whined annoyed because her mother suddenly became very active while talking about it.

----------

Tiffany got out of her car, she smiled broadly when her friends were waiting in the campus corridor with a big smile. Meanwhile, many female students try to approach Tiffany like a fan who wants to approach her idol wherever Tiffany goes.

It made the bodyguards go the extra mile, they tried not to make the girls touch Tiffany one bit. Even the guards were sometimes pushed or attracted by those who kept trying to reach Tiffany, but Tiffany was not at all interested in that. She actually looked relaxed as she approached her friends.

"Hi, you're not usually here," said Tiffany cheerfully

"We are waiting for you to watch Taeyeon match" said Sooyoung

"Oh? What will Taeyeon do?" Ask Tiffany curious

"This is just a match for all knowledge" Dara replied casually

Tiffany nodded her head understanding the explanation of her friends, naturally Tiffany didnt know about the competition, she had never participated in an event organized by the royal campus and this was the first time for Tiffany.

When Tiffany and her friends were just about to leave, suddenly someone approached Tiffany making the girl and her elite friends stop their steps to look at the figure in confusion.

"S-sunbae" she called nervously while lowering her head

"Who are you?" Tiffany asked while trying to see the face of the girl who was shorter than her.

"I-I'm Yeri and this’s, I made food for you. This food is very famous these days, I want you to try it" the girl replied shyly

Meanwhile, the elite friends standing behind Tiffany smiled cynically.

"Excuse me, don't you know, if our princess can't take or eat anything carelessly. What if you put something in it?" Say Bora cold

"No, that's impossible. How I who idolized Tiffany Sunbae dared to do that"

"Tiffany Sunbae?" Dara asked, "Woah! She knows how to make us angry" Dara continued

"Yah~.. how can you call Tiffany like that, she's not just a senior here" Shin Hye said while pushing the girl's shoulder

"I-I'm sorry, Princess Young. Well that's what I meant, I was too nervous to meet you, but I'm glad too--."

"You talk too much, step aside!" Yuri said as she pushed the girl's body a little harder.

The girl almost fell, but Tiffany held her.

"Gezz.. why do you guys suddenly look like bullies" Tiffany said as she chuckled softly, "I'm sorry for my friends, usually they are not like this. So, may I taste your food?" Tiffany asked which surprised her friends, while the girl immediately smiled broadly and immediately opened the box of food that she brought was quite large.

"Yah, Fany-ah.. how about the food--"

Tiffany immediately ate the girl's cheese pie.

"Hmm.. this is delicious, thank you" said Tiffany with a sweet smile, making Yeri flowery.

Worried about the food that Tiffany was tasting, Sooyoung rushed to take a pie as well and admitted that the food Yeri made was quite delicious.

Not long after, another girl came over excitedly. She even almost hit elite friends.

"Princess Young! I'm so grateful to see you this close, I'm a big fan of you. Please do something so my heart doesn't want you to be mine, kyaaa.."

The elite friends who saw the girl's overreaction instantly felt their fingers curl. It was too much for them, while Tiffany just laughed softly. But soon, her smile faded when she saw Taeyeon who had just appeared with Sunny. Tiffany immediately remembered that she had something to say to Taeyeon, while both Sunny and Taeyeon didn't seem to realize that their elite friends were behind them.

"Yeri-ssi" Tiffany called quickly

"Yes, Princess Young"

"You said this food was for me, didn't you? So, I'm free to do anything with this food, right?" Tiffany asked and immediately got a nod from Yeri

"Thank you" Tiffany said and made Yeri who was previously gloomy because she felt that she had a rival with the others, now smiled again.

"So, a girl whose name I don't know" said Tiffany to the girl beside Yeri, "This is for you, just finish all the food that Yeri-ssi made. It's not too bad, I gave this to you" Tiffany continued while giving the food she got from Yeri and rushed away from the two girls.

She went with elite friends who laughed at Tiffany's attitude.

"You said, we bullied her. You too, Tiffany" Yuri said which made the elite friends laugh, while Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders unconcerned.

.

"Taeyeon-ah, congratulations on your victory," said Tiffany, smiling proudly as she gave Taeyeon a fresh drink.

"Eoh, thanks" Taeyeon answered briefly as she accepted a drink from Tiffany and took a sip, seeing Taeyeon's different attitude instantly made Tiffany confused.

Even though just yesterday they could talk more comfortably, but why did Taeyeon look cold to her today? Ask Tiffany in my heart

"Is there anything you want to do after this?" Ask Tiffany

"Do I look like a girl who has time to just spend time at Yuri's place?" Taeyong sarcasm

"Are you kidding me?" Asked Tiffany who realized it

"Oh, do I sound like that? Sowry~"

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong with you? I just want to ask you for a moment because I have something to say, can you spare it for me?"

"How much time do you need? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 1 hour? Or 3 years?" Taeyeon asked as she smiled sarcastically.

"Let's go to a quieter place" Tiffany asked as she grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled the little girl away from the crowd, remembering that they were in class after watching the race that Taeyeon was participating in.

While Taeyeon looked surprised by Tiffany's sudden attitude, she rushed to release Tiffany's hand in hers roughly.

"What is this??!"

"Listen, Taeyeon. I really wanted to say this for a long time, I really don't want to fight with you. So, for this time.. please listen to what I want to say to you" said Tiffany

Taeyeon was silent, the girl didn't say a word. This makes Tiffany understand, if Taeyeon is giving her a chance to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter