PART 11

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 11]

 

“Taeyeon-ah... this is the last time I want you to know, sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I love you, Tae. I really love you for a long time as you know and until now the feeling remains the same, even bigger. I want you to reciprocate my feelings without any coercion and without guilty, can you start thinking about it, Tae?” Tiffany asked

Silent.

This time, it's Taeyeon's turn to sigh

“Tiffany”

"Hmm?"

“Geumanhae.. stop it” Taeyeon said

"B-but, Tae.." Tiffany wanted to say something, she wants to ask Taeyeon to reconsider her feelings. But, it feels like this is the answer that Tiffany got. “Fine, I understand what you mean, Taeyeon-ah” said Tiffany who smiled.

Her smile looked different, like it was forced.

Like the smile of a broken heart.

"What did you know when I said that?" Taeyeon asked making Tiffany confused

"Didn't you just--"

"Excuse me, Princess Young". Tiffany turned to the source of the voice and found the royal secretary who approached them with a feeling of regret for interrupting the two girls' time.

"What is it?"

“Investigation team wants to see you and Ms Kim”

"Oh, they're already here?"

"That's right, Princess. Can you and Ms Kim come back?”

Tiffany nodded her head, "Taeyeon-ah, let's go back" asked Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded her head.

Now that Tiffany and Taeyeon have returned to the pavilion, they are forced to return because they have to provide information about the incident on the cruise ship. Under the moonlight the two girls sat side by side. Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, the girl smiled when Taeyeon looked nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Tiffany asked breaking the silence between them, making Taeyeon immediately turn to her

"Hm" Taeyeon answered while nodding, "I'm worried about their questions.. I've never been in touch with the police, so I feel very nervous" Taeyeon said

Tiffany chuckled.

“How can you be so fine? Aren't you nervous too?” Taeyeon asked curiously

"I'm nervous, but I'm not as nervous as you are. Let me transfer my energy, so you don't get nervous” replied Tiffany.

Then, the girl grabbed Taeyeon's right hand for her to hold.

"Energy transfer is on process" Tiffany said like a robot while she continued to hold Taeyeon's hand, "Five, Four, Three, Two, one.. Done!! Energy transfer successful!” she continued cheerfully making Taeyeon laugh.

“Silly girl” Taeyeon said

The two girls laughed, then soon the atmosphere between them returned to silence.

“You said, the energy transfer was successful. But you still haven't let go of my hand" Taeyeon said making Tiffany realize

"Why? Don't you like it when I hold your hand like this?" Tiffany asked while showing Taeyeon's hand which was in hers, "I need your energy too, Taeyeon-ah" she continued, who then smiled broadly as she looked at their hands.

"Okay, do whatever you want" Taeyeon said while looking straight ahead, but on the other hand, Taeyeon tried to hide her smile.

It is undeniable, if previously Taeyeon was really nervous. But after Tiffany calmed her down with her silly attitude, Taeyeon felt better. Tiffany's grip that fits her hand also makes her feel warm in the middle of the cold night weather.

"Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany called making Taeyeon turn to her

"Yes?"

"Can we continue our conversation in the park in other time?"

"Of course"

"Thank you, let's focus on this investigation," said Tiffany and immediately got a steady nod from Taeyeon.

Not long after, the royal secretary approached them with a few people in tow.

"Princess Young and Ms Kim, the investigation team is here," he said

Tiffany and Taeyeon's attention was immediately drawn to the investigation team standing in front of them.

"Good evening, sorry for interrupting your time" said the head of the investigation team, "Can we start now?" he continued

"Sure" replied Tiffany and Taeyeon simultaneously.

.

.

Tiffany came out of the bathroom, she intended to return to the ballroom where the event she visited that day was held. However, her steps were stopped when Tiffany heard some people talking about her near the east entrance of the ballroom, luckily no one but herself was there. Even Tiffany also didn't let the assistant and bodyguard accompany her because Tiffany thought the event area was safe enough, hearing that Tiffany rushed to find a hiding place to listen everything they were talking about her.

Laughter was heard as they mock and make fun of Tiffany, for them Tiffany means nothing.

“Really, if she's not a member of the royal family, I don't want to respect her at all. She often hinders my high-value projects. After all isn't the one we invited the Queen? Why did the girl come instead? Hah! She's just a problem child, why do we rely on a child like that” said one middle-aged man to his friends, but suddenly the man looked at Tiffany who was hiding behind the door, even though he didn't know if the figure was behind the door it was Tiffany but the man realized that someone was watching him.

Then in sign language, the man asked his assistant to check his suspicions. This made Tiffany panic. The girl was trying to leave from there, but suddenly someone pulled her body. Locked Tiffany's head in the figure's arms and made Tiffany feel suffocated.

“L-let me go!” Tiffany said with difficulty when she felt her body being taken somewhere, away from the event venue.

Tiffany tried to defend herself by hitting the figure's arm, but her strength was like empty wind. When Tiffany turned her gaze to another direction, suddenly the situation around Tiffany suddenly changed. The festive atmosphere of the party has now turned into a scary forest, the girl is like being transported to a different world. Until not long after, Tiffany saw a very large hurricane moving quickly towards her.

Tiffany screamed with all her might as the hurricane devoured her, sending her away into an even scarier pit of darkness.

The sound of the wind rumbling loudly sounded in Tiffany's ears.

Tiffany kept screaming while crying, trying to find help. But strangely, her voice was not heard at all. Not long after, slowly a very dark black hole Tiffany's body, taking her away to the world of darkness.

The next second, Tiffany opened her eyes quickly.

The girl looked pale with such great panic when the atmosphere around her changed again. This time, Tiffany felt that she was in one of the familiar planes. Then, she saw the person. The person who disguised as her bodyguard.

Tiffany saw if the person said something to Tiffany, but she didn't hear her voice at all it made Tiffany even more scared. Tiffany cried hysterically with her body shaking violently.

Not long after, Tiffany heard a very loud popping sound as her body jerked when she felt something penetrate her chest cavity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter