PART 9

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 9]

 

That night one of the meetings was taking place on a cruise ship, many important guests were there, including Tiffany. Even though the girl's mood was not good, she couldn't refuse the Queen's order to become a representative of the kingdom.

Since Tiffany arrived at the event location, many guests tried to talk to her, showing off their abilities and potential so that Tiffany could recommend them to the Queen. Realizing this, Tiffany can only show a smile because if Tiffany can be honest, Tiffany doesn't like people who want to look useful in their wrong way. Whether it's the boss or pretending to be nice in front of her, Tiffany can clearly see what motives make them like that because Tiffany often finds their bad intentions behind it.

Most of them want a seat in government, want power that allows them to make rules without thinking about the peoples. That's why, Tiffany always tries to avoid gatherings like this. She doesnt like pretense, excessive praise and small talk that makes her want to go home. Like now, she has been surrounded by ministers and businessmen for almost 2 hours talking about several programs that are being worked on or even those that are still in the planning stages.

People come and go just to introduce themselves to their profession, so Tiffany has to give a stack of business cards that she got to her assistant.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the toilet," said Tiffany politely.

The assistant, who realized that Tiffany needed her own space, rushed to take the princess away from there.

"How many more hours do I have to be here?" Tiffany whispered in the assistant's ear

"This event ends at 10 pm"

"Are you crazy, it's still 8 o'clock. Can you figure out a way so we can get to the docks?"

The assistant nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll check if there's a boat we can use to get back faster"

"Thanks, I'm counting on you"

Elsewhere, some mysterious people are seen planning something on the ship. Some of them are hiding, some are even disguised and then another person is seen watching the ship from a distance and they are connected to each other through the earphones they use.

"Where is Young Princess?" Ask that person

"She's not here" said someone disguised as a servant

"! Quickly find her! No one can leave the ship now"

"Got it!"

"What if we don't find her?"

"Didn't you confirm for yourself that Princess Young was there?"

"Right, I saw her before"

"Then we have to find her, instead of the queen we are going to hostage, but apparently good fate is on the queen's side so Princess Young has to accept this surprise. I can't wait to meet the royal members" he said, then laughed with satisfaction

"We move after you see Young Princess"

"If we still don't find her, what should we do?"

"Why are you so pessimistic, the ship is in the middle of the sea. There's no way people can leave the ship"

"Okay, I'm just worried if we don't find her because this cruise ship is quite big".

"That's why, I formed quite a team for our show time here. Remember, there are a lot of rich people here, we have to get as much money as possible"

.

Tiffany came out of the toilet, she was just about to go back but her steps stopped when her eyes found a familiar figure in her eyes so that a sweet smile appeared on Tiffany's face.

"Taeyeon-ah?" Called Tiffany hesitantly as she approached the girl who was standing near the railing of the ship.

Taeyeon turned and Tiffany's smile was getting wider.

"Youre here?" Tiffany asked in disbelief, the girl was very enthusiastic when she realized that Taeyeon attended the same event as her.

"Hm, I represent my father"

"I'm glad to hear that" said Tiffany happily, but different from Taeyeon.

The girl frowned deeply, Taeyeon looked displeased.

"I'm not happy at all" Taeyeon said

"Why?"

"It's boring," she replied, pursing her lips.

Tiffany who saw it could only smile, Taeyeon is very cute when upset.

"I agree on that, it's really boring. I need to pretend to go to the toilet to get out of their sight"

"Nado, I want to go home soon" Taeyeon whined while looking straight ahead, where they saw only darkness and small lights on the pier.

"Let's--"

"Dont move!".

Instantly Tiffany was silent with a stiff body when she felt something touch her head, then Taeyeon who turned her body to the source of the sound was surprised while widen her eyes. The reason, Taeyeon saw how the stranger was aiming at Tiffany's head with a weapon.

"I found her" said the person into his earphones as Tiffany turned her body slowly.

Now Tiffany and Taeyeon face the figure.

"Hi, Princess Young. We were looking for you everywhere, apparently you are with this beautiful girl" he said with a sarcastic smile

"What do you want?" Tiffany asked, even though the girl was trying to be calm but she couldn't lie if Tiffany was very scared when her past reviews came back into her head and made Tiffany's voice tremble.

While Taeyeon looked pale, the girl was frightened by what was happening.

"I want money, hand over all your valuables now!" He said as he kept pointing a gun at Tiffany's head.

"I only have this" Tiffany said as she took off her watch and jewelry.

"Cellphone?!"

"I didn't bring it, my assistant brought it" Tiffany lied

"You too! Quickly give it all to me!" The man said to Taeyeon.

Quickly, Taeyeon let go of all her valuables and gave it to the man.

"You've got it, so let us go" said Tiffany

"No, who said I would let you guys go after this?"

"W-what?! What more do you want??"

"You can see later" he replied with a cynical smile

"Fine, you can take me but not with this girl" said Tiffany while pointing at Taeyeon, "Let her go--."

"Fany-ah!"

"Taeyeon-ah, it's okay. We'll be fine" said Tiffany, trying to reassure Taeyeon that everything will be fine.

But Taeyeon couldn't believe it, suddenly the little girl didn't want Tiffany to be hurt again like three years ago.

"We don't have time for this, you two hurry up!" Reveal the figure who is annoyed because Tiffany is stalling

The figure also pushed Tiffany roughly and asked Taeyeon to walk in front of her.

"You don't have to be that rude to Tiffany" Taeyeon said annoyed, but the next thing made Taeyeon even more scared when the figure's gun was now aimed at her.

Tiffany who saw the opportunity immediately moved quickly to defend herself. Tiffany kicked the figure to the ground, then Tiffany quickly pulled Taeyeon's hand to escape as the gunshot sounded loudly there.

Taeyeon screamed in fear, they ran in the aisle of the ship and tried to find a safe place. Until soon Tiffany found one of the open doors, she saw that the room was only enough for the two of them. If she runs again, she is worried that she won't find a good place other than here and Tiffany also doesn't know if Taeyeon can still run or not. At that moment of anxiety, Tiffany and Taeyeon began to hear the chaos on the ship.

They heard some people trying to find them in frustration, hearing that Tiffany had no other choice but to take Taeyeon inside and lock the door.

Silence.

And dark.

However, they could still see the reflection of light from each other's eyes with their positions facing each other. Their breath hitched with cold sweat all over their bodies.

"Are you okay?" Ask Tiffany

"I'm scared" Taeyeon said with a trembling voice, then soon Tiffany could see tears flowing from Taeyeon's eyes.

The little girl could no longer hold back her fear, she burst into tears. Taeyeon never really believed that her parents' position could actually put her life in danger.

"Shh.. we're safe, we'll be fine. I'll protect you" Tiffany said as she wiped Taeyeon's tears and brought the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter