PART 14

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 14]

 

The cold and silent night became two related things. There are those who are not happy with such conditions because it causes sadness and loneliness which has an effect on the loss of enthusiasm and passion for life.

When silence comes and the heart is in a state of loneliness, everyone hopes that there is someone they can talk to about the problems they are facing. There are also people who overcome loneliness by going to crowded places with the aim of entertaining themselves and killing loneliness. But there are also those who choose to be alone in a cold corner of the room.

Night never fails to kill a lonely soul, just like what happened to Heize tonight. The girl was seen sitting in front of her study table, her eyes looking out the window.

The feeling tonight is very empty, her phone which usually rings suddenly no longer makes a sound. No one contacted her, and no one was looking for her like the last few days how Heize always communicated with Taeyeon.

Not long after, someone entered the girl's room and threw something on her study table.

"It's time for you to work, he is waiting for you at Padma hotel" said Mr. Jang, Heize's father figure who uses his daughter's beauty to pay off his debts.

"Who should I accompany this time?" asked Heize lazy

"He's a political figure's son"

"What about my allowance?"

"Your allowance will be covered if you accompany him tonight"

“Okay,” Heize said as she got up from her seat to get ready for work.

This is how Heize's life looks like after her father was helpless because his company was shut down by the kingdom. She who only has a single parent can't help but follow all her father's wishes, even though she tries to run away, but her father has a wide network. He would always find Heize and bring her back to their cramped home.

While at the palace, Taeyeon was stiff when Tiffany held her hand.

"Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany called, "I ask you, why are you silent?" she continued

Taeyeon sighed, she couldn't avoid it anymore. Taeyeon also doesn't want to buy time anymore, she just wants Tiffany to know if she loves Tiffany.

"So you weren't sleeping, huh?" Taeyeon asked as she turned to Tiffany and made their eyes meet.

"I fell asleep for a while, but.. I'm sorry, I should have woken up immediately" replied Tiffany with a feeling of regret

Taeyeon smiled.

“What's with your expression, Fany-ah? It's okay, after all, sooner or later I also want to answer your feelings."

“S-so, what's your answer, Tae?” Tiffany asked nervously

"Haven't you heard everything I said?"

"I heard it b-but, I was so shocked that I almost forgot how to open my eyes" said Tiffany, making Taeyeon chuckle

"Silly girl, but at least you don't forget to hold me and even still hold my hand until now" said Taeyeon who then chuckled, "I accept your feelings, Tiffany" Taeyeon continued

“A-are you serious, Taeyeon-ah?” asked Tiffany in disbelief

"Do i look like i'm joking??" Taeyeon said

Tiffany's eyes looked teary as the girl smiled happily. Tiffany couldn't believe it, she thought her feelings for Taeyeon would only be one-sided love like before. Really, Tiffany never thought that Taeyeon finally chose her and it made Tiffany touched. Then Tiffany hugged Taeyeon with a happy feeling.

"Thank you, Tae. Really, I love you so much” said Tiffany as she let go of Taeyeon's body and looked at Taeyeon deeply.

“So, today, this hour, in this minute and second. We're officially a couple, right?" Tiffany asked with a big smile

"Your wish" Taeyeon answered making Tiffany cheered happily while hugging Taeyeon once again who is now her lover.

"You know, Taeyeon-ah" said Tiffany who looked back at Taeyeon

"What?"

"It is very difficult to open your heart, therefore I will never let you go. You're mine, Taetae," said Tiffany, smiling very sweetly.

"I love you, Fany-ah. Thank you for trying and being patient to wait for me" Taeyeon said happily

"I love you too, Taetae," Tiffany responded.

That night when everyone was trapped in their own bitter life, there was a pair of girls who just started their love story. Tiffany and Taeyeon look very happy. The two girls didnt expect that in the end those who were hurt could now feel happiness.

Now Tiffany's gaze no longer looks into Taeyeon's eyes, but the girl stares at one of Taeyeon's senses that teases her. Slowly, something inside Tiffany moved as the girl's face drew closer to Taeyeon. The next second, Taeyeon could feel Tiffany kissing her briefly.

Then Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other again, both smiled sweetly before Taeyeon finally closed her eyes when Tiffany kissed her lips again. This time, Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips deeply to make the cold night warm.

.

"Good morning, Boo" said Tiffany with a sweet smile, when she saw her lover woke up from her sleep.

Last night a couple of girls who just made their relationship official were so very clingy, actually only Tiffany was clingy to Taeyeon. Tiffany didnt want to separate even though Taeyeon's room was only a few steps away. So Taeyeon decided to sleep in Tiffany's room.

"Why are you awake? Isn't it still early?" Taeyeon asked with her hoarse voice

"How can I sleep until noon when an angel sleeps next to me all night" replied Tiffany happily, making Taeyeon lightly hit Tiffany's arm because she made Taeyeon blush this morning.

"Stop embarrassing me" Taeyeon said as she tried to cover her face with the blanket, but Tiffany held it.

“Why, I'm telling the truth, Taeyeon-ah. You're so beautiful even when you're sleeping, I'm glad to see you."

"Gezz, after a while you're like a psycho"

"I don't care, as long as you love me, then I will fall in love with you many times" said Tiffany who then kissed Taeyeon briefly on the lips, "I didn't think this day would come" Tiffany continued

"What's that?" Taeyeon asked confused

“I've been waiting for this day for a long time, the day I can see you up close. Watching you sleep, watching you wake up, seeing your face without make up and you are so beautiful. Aahh .. how lucky I am to have you, Tae, "said Tiffany while hugging Taeyeon's body.

Taeyeon chuckled, she also felt very happy because finally an empty heart has now been fulfilled by the figure of a girl who loves her so much.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon called

"Yes, Tae?"

"I've been waiting for this too, being beside you was my wish for the past three years. So I'm very happy, thank you for coming back" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany's lips making her lover's feelings bloom

"I don't mind if we don't do anything all day" said Tiffany while hugging Taeyeon warmly

"Andwe, it will only make it difficult for Mr. Shim" Taeyeon said making the two girls laugh.

.

"Jja, I've removed your cast, Taeyeon-ssi" said Ock Joohyun when she finished examining Taeyeon's right leg

"Thank you doctor Ock, sorry for bothering you" Taeyeon said

"Well, it doesn't matter. I hope you don't get hurt anymore, Taeyeon-ssi"

"Okay, I'll remember it well" Taeyeon said as she got off the bed

"How? Is Taeyeon's leg completely healed?” asked Tiffany who just came, the girl just finished receiving a call

"Yes, she can even run" replied Ock Joohyun, making Tiffany smile happily. "If you feel your feet hurt again, you can call me, Taeyeon-ssi" Ock Joohyun said to Taeyeon

"Okay, Doctor. Once again, thank you"

“Alright, then we have to go, unnie. Thank you for taking care, Taetae," said Tiffany, holding Taeyeon's hand while smiling sweetly in front of Ock Joohyun.

Suddenly it made Ock Joohyun frown, Ock Joohyun was confused by Tiffany's attitude that was so sweet to Taeyeon. Isn't Taeyeon a friend of Tiffany? but why their relationship looks more than just friends? Asked Ock Joohyun in hher heart.

"Fany-ah" called Ock Joohyun, making Tiffany's steps stop as she turned to Ock Joohyun

"Yes?" Tiffany answered, but the girl didn't let go of Taeyeon's hand at all. It made Ock Joohyun even more annoyed.

"Can we talk?" Ask Ock Joohyun

"Then I'll wait for you outside, Fany-ah" said Taeyeon who then left the room first, leaving Tiffany and Ock Joohyun in the room.

Then, Tiffany looked at the clock on her arm. She didn't have much time to talk now because her class would start in an hour.

“Unnie, are you going to take long to talk to me? because of my class schedule--.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter