PART 4

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 4]

 

Tiffany stepped in the corridor of the campus, she was looking for Taeyeon's figure who first left in front of her without a word. Tiffany looked for Taeyeon from one corner of the campus, then to another corner. She even went to their class, but Taeyeon was nowhere to go. It made her confused, where else should she look for Taeyeon? thought Tiffany.

After her family recounted the incident 3 years ago that she almost forgot, she felt like she wanted to immediately meet Taeyeon to explain her sudden departure. Tiffany never meant to break her promise, she never intended to leave Taeyeon who waited for her for whatever she didn't know and made Taeyeon hate her now.

Not long after, Tiffany walked to one of the parks hoping that she would find Taeyeon there. And her wish came true because the next second, Tiffany saw Taeyeon's back who was standing a little further away from her. It made Tiffany happy until a big smile was painted on Tiffany's face.

"Taeyeon unnie" someone called enthusiastically as the figure was seen by Tiffany.

Instantly Tiffany who intended to call Taeyeon, had to hold her back because she saw if there were other people who Taeyeon met in front of them.

That person. The same figure as the one Tiffany saw in the garden behind the elite building yesterday. For a moment Tiffany's gaze met the girl and she who realized Tiffany's presence only smiled sarcastically, then wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's arm.

Tiffany was silent seeing that, slowly unconsciously she moved to the side and hid behind a tree.

"Heize-ssi, you're here" Taeyeon said who didn't expect to see her juniors again.

Taeyeon didn't realize that Tiffany was watching her behind the tree, Taeyeon didn't even know if Tiffany was looking for her.

"Taeyeon unnie, congratulations on your team's victory in this first match?" Heize said

"Ne, thank you. It's just started, we still have a lot of matches to go through," Taeyeon responded, "What are you doing here? I thought you were watching the match," continued Taeyeon.

"Ne, I watched it. But after I know who the winner is, I feel like going to the greenhouse"

"Why? You don't like it when our team wins?"

"No, that's not what I meant. All teams would want to win including my major, but everyone would be happier if you guys were superior to us"

"Gezz.. no one likes defeat, Heize-ssi. Just tell me if you really don't like us"

"No, that's really not what I meant. If I don't like you, how can I like you?" Heize's words surprised Taeyeon

"Wow.. this is beyond my expectations" Taeyeon said while blushing, "Do you like me so much that your face turns red?" she continue while teasing the girl

"Taeyeon unnie, this is embarrassing" Heize said awkwardly when Taeyeon .

Tiffany sighed, she couldn't stand any longer to watch them. So Tiffany decided to leave there, letting the two girls do whatever they wanted. Tiffany chose to save her heart that was hurt by jealousy and acted as if she had never seen them.

.

Taeyeon walked towards the lobby, she saw her car pick up was ready for her. When Taeyeon walked, a sweet smile never left her face. I don't know, after meeting Heize several times she always felt better than before. Heize is also very sweet and cute in Taeyeon's eyes.

"Why do you look normal when someone confesses their feelings to you?" She asked making Taeyeon who almost got to her car stopped her steps and turned to the source of the sound.

Then, Taeyeon found the figure of Tiffany who was standing behind her. Looks like waiting for an answer from the figure of the little girl.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked confused

"That's.. the girl you met in the greenhouse"

"You. Are you stalking me?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief, "After all, many people have expressed their feelings for me, do you think it's weird for me?" Taeyeon continued who then smiled sarcastically, then the girl got into her car.

Ignoring Tiffany who was still looking at her until the car carrying Taeyeon disappeared from her sight.

Tiffany sighed, she felt annoyed because Taeyeon was ignoring her again. Then, Tiffany reached into her coat pocket to call someone.

"Let's go to your place, invite other friends" said Tiffany before following her assistant to get into the car. Tiffany must continue her busy activities.

.

"You can only accompany me until here," said Tiffany, who looked exhausted to the bodyguard when they arrived at the pavilion.

The guard followed her orders and asked for permission to leave the girl. When Tiffany confirmed that her bodyguard had really left her place, Tiffany rushed into her room. She changed her clothes quickly and the fatigue that had previously appeared on her face disappeared.

Yes. Tiffany just pretended to be tired so the guards thought she was going to rest right away. In fact, Tiffany walked out of her pavilion quietly. She hid from one wall to another, until she came to a place where she hid her sport bike.

Once again Tiffany looked around her, making sure that she was safe. Before finally the girl started her motorcycle engine and left the palace.

Well, even though in the end the palace knew that she was leaving, at least the motorbike could go fast so they couldn't stop Tiffany from leaving.

Elsewhere, the sound of loud music echoed there. Yuri was seen enjoying her act as a DJ at one of her nightlife entertainment venues. In addition, Dara and Shin Hye were seen enjoying the music that Yuri made while occasionally sipping her drink, then Sooyoung and Bora were also seen enjoying the loud music while dancing in the crowd of crazy girls.

It's been a very long time they haven't spent time just enjoying the night entertainment situation that is never lonely, if it wasn't for Tiffany who invited them, maybe the five people would just be busy with a series of activities they do with their parents.

Don't think that Tiffany and Taeyeon's friends are from the common people, they all come from the upper class. Both are conglomerate children who have many assets everywhere.

When the situation in the entertainment venue was getting busier, Tiffany came with a big smile. She rushed to the top floor to avoid strangers who tried to approach her to just chat or have fun. For now, That's not Tiffany's main goal. She just wanted to enjoy a drink while spending time with her friends.

When the elite friends noticed Tiffany's presence, they rushed after the girl upstairs and spent their time together.

"Fany-ah, it's been a long time that we haven't enjoyed this atmosphere. Instead of you who should miss this place, this is the place that misses you, misses us!" Yuri said who then laughed followed by her other friends.

"You're right, it's been a long time" Tiffany responded while observing the situation between them, the girl was worried if there were paparazzi who took her picture.

"Why? You're worried about someone taking our picture?” Yuri asked who realized Tiffany's anxiety

"A little"

"No need to worry, it's an advantage if you come to my place" Yuri said proudly and laughed again

"Well, our drinks are coming!" Dara said happily as the elite members took their drinks one by one

"Hey, does the palace know if you left?" Ask Shin Hye teasing Tiffany

"They should know that, otherwise palace security is really bad" Bora teased which made her friends laugh

"I don't care anyway, I'm just spending time with you guys nothing more, right?" Say Tiffany

"Are you sure, Tiffany Young? You don't want to see the girls here? They're not too bad" said Sooyoung

"If you dare to tease a girl, I will take your picture and send it to Sunny" said Tiffany which immediately annoyed Sooyoung

For a few minutes, they chatted and had fun while enjoying their drinks. Until not long after, Tiffany accidentally found the figure of the girl Taeyeon met this afternoon dancing with her friends. It was very coincidental and success to make Tiffany remember something, she was curious, who the girl close to Taeyeon was.

"Guys" Tiffany called which automatically attracted the attention of her friends, "Do you know the girl?" Tiffany asked, pointing to the girl who was dancing on the ground floor.

Instantly the elite members followed Tiffany's finger in the direction.

"Oh! Isn't that the girl who always approaches Taeyeon?" Say Bora

"Ah.. right. She's Heize, a junior in college. Why?" Answered Shin Hye who asked back

"Can you guys find out about the girl for me?" Ask Tiffany

"That's very easy, leave it to us" Yuri said enthusiastically and half drunk, the girl spontaneously got up from her seat without knowing if there was someone behind her.

As a result Yuri spilled her drink on a stranger and made that person angry until the figure hit Yuri. Seeing this, the elite group sighed. Tonight will be a long night for them because the next second, they get into a fight.

.

"What's happen with you, Yuri?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon was confused when she entered the class and saw Yuri's face was bruised.

Then the two girls saw the rest of their friends, some o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter