PART 3

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 3]

 

Taeyeon snorted annoyed in the garden behind the elite building, she threw rocks into the lake. She wanted to scream out loud, but she hesitated. She was afraid someone will found her, but after making sure no one was there, Taeyeon shouted. Take out all her annoyance at Tiffany.

"STUPID! IRRITATING! SELFISH! NO SELF-AWARENESS!!" she shouted loudly

Her breath hitched, but it was enough to relieve her feelings.

“You did the right thing, unnie,” she said, surprising Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to the source of the sound, she saw a familiar person coming out from behind a nearby tree. She's Heize. The girl approached Taeyeon with a sweet smile.

“O-oh, Heize-ssi.. I didn't know anyone was here, I'm sorry. I thought I was the only one here” Taeyeon said shyly, making Heize chuckle

"Unnie.. you're very funny, I also was surprised because we meet here" said Heize, "I guess.. you're upset with someone, right?" she continued

Taeyeon scratched her head that didn't itch and blushes.

“N-ne, I'm just a little annoyed. But now it's okay" Taeyeon replied

“Thankfully, I was planning on asking you to do something else if you're still feeling upset” said Heize

"What's that?" Taeyeon asked curiously

"Come here, unnie." Invite Heize while pulling Taeyeon's hand to stand behind the tree.

Then, Heize gave a small piece of wood that was strong enough to Taeyeon.

"What's this for?" Taeyeon asked confused

“You can draw someone you hate here, or just draw whatever you want here. And when you get annoyed with that person again, you can come back and scribble on his or her face” explained Heize while practicing on the tree in front of them.

Taeyeon chuckled softly, she couldn't believe her junior was thinking childishly. Maybe it's the best way to let your emotions out, rather than being stuck in the chest cavity. Seeing how Heize drew something on the tree made Taeyeon interested in making it.

"Me too, i will give a try" said Taeyeon who then drew something there.

For an hour, Taeyeon spent time with Heize. Drawing something and comment on the sketch they made, then both laugh together when they see how bad something they drew on the tree is.

.

“Taeyeon-ah, where have you been? I looked for you everywhere," Sunny said when she saw Taeyeon back in class.

Meanwhile, Tiffany, who had been busy with files on her desk, enjoyed her activities just to look at Taeyeon.

"Are you all right?" asked Tiffany without her sinful face, Taeyeon just glanced at her sharply and didn't answer Tiffany's question at all.

Taeyeon tries not to be affected by Tiffany's presence, she doesn't want her improved mood to be ruined.

"Let's go, the chancellor invites all of us to attend the big hall" said Dara who then left their class, followed by the others.

"You're not leaving?" Shin Hye asked Tiffany who still looks comfortable in her chair

"Go first, I'll follow" said Tiffany.

Tiffany tidied her desk, then after 5 minutes the girl left the classroom to catch up with her friends. But suddenly, Tiffany felt lazy. She feels her days are empty, especially seeing how Taeyeon treats her.

Tiffany sighed, she let her feet to go wherever they went until she realized that she was in front of a tree near the garden behind the elite building. She smiled faintly when she found some cute sketch made on the tree.

So, this is what Taeyeon did with the girl? Asked Tiffany in the heart.

When the argument with Taeyeon ended with the little girl choosing to leave the class, Tiffany decided to go to the toilet. After finishing her business, Tiffany went to the balcony and saw how Taeyeon got angry until a girl approached Taeyeon.

Tiffany was confused to see the interaction that occurred between Taeyeon and the girl, they looked familiar. Moreover, in the next minute, Tiffany saw Taeyeon smiled shyly and it made Tiffany disturbed. Taeyeon's attitude towards the girl and Taeyeon's attitude to her is very different. Who is that girl? Why do they get to know each other? Ask Tiffany in her heart

During that time, Tiffany kept watching Taeyeon until she realized that she had been standing for half an hour in her place. Tiffany felt her chest feel hot when she saw how sweet Taeyeon's interaction with the girl was, Tiffany even clenched her hands when she saw Taeyeon holding the girl's hand, helping her draw something on the tree. It reminded Tiffany of the past, when their relationship was still fine.

Flash back

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon called happily

Tiffany who was waiting for time by reading a book in front of the lake turned to the source of the sound, the next second a big smile appeared at Tiffany's face when she found Taeyeon there.

Taeyeon approached Tiffany and sat beside her.

"Where are you from, Tae?" Tiffany asked curiously

"I just finished my assignment with Sunny, what are you reading?" Taeyeon answered who asked back.

The girl tried to see the cover of the book that Tiffany was reading, the girl's curious expression made Tiffany excited. So that Tiffany spontaneously hugged Taeyeon's tiny body and both of them giggled.

"You're so cute, Tae," said Tiffany frankly, making Taeyeon blush

"I know," Taeyeon responded, then laughed out loud, "Oh.. Fany-ah, next week my father asked me to accompany him to an event. Were you there too?” Taeyeon asked curiously

Tiffany was seen remembering her schedule for next week.

"I guess... that's the inauguration of public facilities in Jeju, right?"

Taeyeon nodded her head like a child.

“I'm sorry, I don't think I'm scheduled to go there. I have to go to Japan the day before the event” replied Tiffany who looked guilty

"It's okay, I know you have a busy schedule. It is just.."

"It is just?" Tiffany asked confused because Taeyeon hung her sentence

“Can you draw a suitable party attire for me to wear next week?” Taeyeon asked with a big smile

“Sure! How about we draw it together?”

“Wouldn't the result look bad?” Taeyeon asked worried

"Let's give a try" Tiffany replied as she took out her ipad and started drawing clothes for Taeyeon.

While Taeyeon only looked at the skecth that Tiffany made and resting her chin on her best friend's shoulder, then Taeyeon occasionally added a color that matched her dress but she always misplaced the color she wanted to add to her dress.

Seeing that, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand and helped the little girl complete the sketch that Tiffany made. Until 30 minutes later, they had finished drawing the dress for Taeyeon.

"Whoa! This is great, Fany-ah!” Taeyeon said happily when the drawing they made together was finished, “Please send this to me. I will immediately ask Unnie's stylist to take care of it," Taeyeon continued happily, making Tiffany happy too.

Suddenly the sound of laughter coming from the two girls below made Tiffany aware of the beautiful memories of her past with Taeyeon. Then Tiffany saw that Taeyeon and the girl were going to end their meeting, so Tiffany rushed back to her class.

.

"Where have you been?" Sooyoung asked while whispering and pulled Tiffany, unconsciously it made Tiffany stand between Sooyoung and Taeyeon who was beside her left. The eyes of the two girls met, before Taeyeon finally turned her gaze towards the chancellor.

"I'm from the toilet" she lied, "So what did he say?" Tiffany whispered to Sooyoung

 "He's going to organize a sports week and grow crops"

"What? Are you sure?" asked Tiffany in disbelief

"Why? Are you afraid of getting your clothes dirty?” Taeyeon's response sparked and suddenly, made Tiffany surprised

"No, it's just that it doesn't match the royal image" Tiffany replied

“He wants us to feel how the farmers struggle until we can all taste delicious and healthy food during this time” explained Sunny

"Good concept, suitable for kindergarten children" said Tiffany frankly, making Yuri and Bora laugh stifled

“So, for the sports week, we will arrange the schedule, of course regular students will face the elite group. But for farming, we will make groups randomly,” said the rector, making regular students more enthusiastic when they heard that the campus will arrange their groups randomly, that means they have the opportunity to be in one group with one of the elite groups.

“He knows how to get everyone excited for this event, huh?” said Dara

"I feel worried about the rector's plan," said Shin Hye Shin

"Why?" ask Bora innocently

"I don't know, I'm just not used to parting with you guys" whined Shin Hye while hugging Bora and Yuri, making the elite members shake their heads.

"With this, we will start the sports week event," said the chancellor, who received a standing ovation from students and professors on the royal campus.

.

"My Queen, Princess Young has arrived," said the royal secretary to the Queen, as Tiffany entered her mother's work place.

Then Tiffany bowed her body in front of her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter