PART 1

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many people interpret spring as the first new season. Today many flower buds are found, many animals wake up after hibernating during the winter as if the earth has come back to life after a frozen winter. In this season also many farmers start to cultivate crops and gardening because slowly the air temperature is getting warmer.

That also happened in the first season of lecture activities, where all students were waiting for this time. The time when they could see someone who was highly praised on campus, especially someone who came back with many achievements abroad.

"Sunbae!" Called a girl shyly as she stopped her fast pace in front of the figure.

Then the figure stopped along with her friend.

From her expression, the figure wondered why the girl was standing over her. While her best friend could only sigh tiredly, for God's sake.. they had just returned to college after a season's break, but the first thing they faced at the beginning of the season was her friend who didn't stop being approached by several girls or boys on their campus.

"I'm glad that we can finally meet again after a long time. So I want to give this to you, I hope this gift gives you a new spirit, Taeyeon sunbae!" She said cheerfully while giving a neatly wrapped box in front of Taeyeon.

"Oh, Heize-ssi.. you don't have to bother giving me this, I'm already quite excited to welcome this day" Taeyeon said with a stiff smile

"No, I still want you to accept this. Please accept my gift, sunbae"

"O-okay, thanks, Heize-ssi"

Well, this is not the first time that her best friend has gained a lot of admirers in their campus. Kim Taeyeon always gets a lot of attention even though she doesn't ask for it, of course .. who is not attracted by her beautiful, smart, humble, and shy figure.

Taeyeon is an innocent girl who makes all men and women want to protect her, Taeyeon is everyone's idol even almost all lecturers believe that everything Taeyeon does never disappoints. Although Taeyeon is not as active as other high achieving students because she is an introvert, Taeyeon has received many awards that are recognized by the state.

In the next second, there was a loud commotion. Even some girls were running happily past Taeyeon and her best friend, they looked very enthusiastic while going to the main campus grounds where a helicopter landed perfectly. Then, a well-dressed man was seen opening one of the helicopter doors until a pair of feet landed on the ground as enthusiastic screams rumbled there.

Finally, the best royal campus in Korea finally brought back their valuable assets. Bringing one of the successors to the millennial generation who is critical, brave, cheerful, smart and ambitious to achieve her goals. She is a figure who has been eagerly awaited by everyone, of course, it has been almost 3 years that this figure has been in Queen Elizabeth's country, making her mother country proud. Thanks to her, now the Korean economy has improved and there are also many scholarships offered by several countries to South Korea.

"Welcome home, Tiffany Young!" Greet her friend cheerfully as she hugs Tiffany warmly.

The girl hugged her best friend tightly, for her to be able to return to Korea like this was like a dream.

Therefore, she wanted to start over what she had left behind. Tiffany smiled broadly, she didnt expect that many people would welcome her arrival again.

"How do you feel?" Ask a friend

"Impressive, Soo! I can't wait to start over"

"That's good, Fany-ah. Let's go, my father is waiting for you"

"Come on!" Said Tiffany happy

Meanwhile Taeyeon hurriedly turned her body, she grabbed her best friend's hand and stepped on her feet to go to their class. Suddenly it made her best friend surprised by Taeyeon's sudden attitude.

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong? Tiffany just arrived, shouldn't we say hi to her?" She asked confused after they arrived in the elite group class

"If you want to say hello, say hello yourself. I'm not going with you, Sunny-ah" Taeyeon said as she sat at her desk and opened her macbook.

"Do you still hate her, Taeyeon-ah?" Sunny asked but Taeyeon didn't answer her best friend's question, the girl acted as if she had never heard Sunny's question.

Sunny sighed, she went to her study table and prepared the material they were going to study that day.

While Sunny was busy preparing the material, Taeyeon, who seemed to be focused on the material on her macbook, wasn't really focused on it. Her mind is now filled with Sunny's question, is it true that she still hates her? she thought.

“Taeyeon-ah, have you checked your study group for one semester?" Sunny asked without taking her eyes off the screen in front of her.

Then Sunny's forehead wrinkled when she didn't get any response from Taeyeon, making the girl turn her gaze to look at her best friend.

Realizing that her best friend was daydreaming, Sunny rushed to reach for the phone on her study table and called someone until the next second Taeyeon was surprised when the phone on her study table rang. She rushed to take the call.

"YAH, Taeyeon-ah! Can't you hear me?" Sunny asked while shouting annoyed and glared at Taeyeon

"Yah! What, what? What are you saying, I was too focused on the first material" Taeyeon replied making up excuses

"Focus what, you're just daydreaming!"

"Fine, you're right! What's wrong?"

"I'm asking you, have you checked your study groups for this semester?"

"Oh! I almost forgot about it, I'll check it out now. Thanks for reminding me, Sunny" Taeyeon said then smiled shyly

Taeyeon rushed to check the incoming email, then her eyes widened when she saw the members of her study group for the next semester.

"WHAT IS THIS??! TIFFANY YOUNG?!" Taeyeon said as she got up from her seat

-------------

"Tiffany Young!" call him

"Uncle! I miss you so much!" She said as she ran to hug the middle-aged man who was standing not far from her.

"Sooyoung-ah, look at her.. Tiffany has grown up!"

"Yes, I know that, appa.. she's very impressive" Sooyoung responded proudly

"I miss you too, Tiffany. How's your dad?" asked uncle choi after ending their hug.

"Daddy is fine, he will be back next week then leave again after 3 days here"

"As always, your dad is always busy, hm?"

"Yeah, maybe I used to hate him so much--."

"And now?" Ask Sooyoung

"I just don't care about him, don't mind him. He'll stop when he's tired"

"It's the same as you, stupid" Sooyoung said

"Yah!"

Both Mr. Choi and Sooyoung laughed at Tiffany's attitude that she didn't realize that the fruit never fell too far from the tree. Tiffany has similar characteristics to her father, her personal demeanor is also very classy like her clan Hwang who deserves to be a king or a wise leader but on the other hand, Tiffany is a trouble maker. She is too critical, stubborn and brave that her parents are tired of dealing with Tiffany.

"Should we go to class?" Ask Sooyoung

"Sure" Tiffany's response

"Good, I have prepared everything you need" said Mr. Choi

"Did I get my macbook back?" Tiffany asked enthusiastically

"Of course, Tiffany. It's all yours anyway."

Tiffany smiled broadly, she was happy because she got a beautiful memory stored neatly in her macbook again.

"Thank you Uncle!"

"Your welcome, don't forget to check your email"

"Sure, see you!"

Tiffany and Sooyoung came out of the royal rectorate building, they walked down the elite area. Some people occasionally greeted them enthusiastically, others only dared to look at the two girls with joy. Just looking at Tiffany from afar has made their hearts bloom, especially if they are directly dealing with Tiffany.

Many people are unable to see Tiffany longer, not because Tiffany is scary but Tiffany's charm makes them nervous especially when Tiffany smiles until her eyes form a crescent moon. It will only make people fall in love with her even more.

"Fany-ah.. I just checked my email about the study group for the next semester" said Sooyoung while looking at her cellphone

"Then?" Tiffany asked while taking pictures of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter