THREE

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

– WANT IT TO BE YOU –

 

 

BOA – SPRING RAIN

 

 

 

 

“YAH, is it real? What you sent in the group chat last night? That’s not one of your stupid prank, right?” Haechan bombarded him the moment NCT DREAM take their place at the university garden while waiting for each other class. The others nodded while Jeno rolled his eyes boringly.

 

“Is it me or it were you guys who love to do those stupid pranks?” He shots back nonchalantly. An awkward coughing could be heard continuously right after that.

 

“Whatever! The most important thing is the chat! You just said to him that you won’t be accepting the marriage! Yet, last night, you suddenly said that you want to marry him? Why?” This time, Yang Yang butted in seriously.

 

“My parent just adamant to have him as their son-in-law. I just can’t keep avoiding it. They are too demanding.” Jeno lied. Trying to be as casual as he can. The other guys stare at Jeno for a moment to read his face and mind.

 

“But, you are being suspicious since yesterday you said –… Anyway! Forget about yesterday since it was all just fake. We want the real explanation today. Did he know about it already?”

 

“My parent still hadn’t said anything to him. He doesn’t even know that I’m their son when he’s already so ing close with my parent.” Hearing the small information make NCT DREAM gasped in disbelief.

 

“What the –… Really?! Wow! I must say that the both of you might be each other destiny, Jeno-yah.” Renjun said amusingly getting a sigh from the said guy.

 

“What destiny? ing stupid!” He cursed under his breath. Haechan and Yang Yang look at each other in hesitation as they nudge their arms getting a weird look from the other.

 

“Yah, Haechan hyung, Yang Yang hyung? Do you guys actually have something to say? Then, say it!” Jisung said annoyingly feeling stupid with their nudging game. The two glared at the maknae.

 

“Shut up, Park Jisung. Hmm… Jeno-yah. Actually, me and Yang Yang thought that it might be a good idea if you accept it? Marrying Yoon Chulsoo?” Haechan said albeit, the uncertainty that engulfed him. Yang Yang quickly nodded agreeing with Haechan. Jeno look at them curiously.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We just thought that maybe Yoon Chulsoo is different from all the stupid rich people here. And, the fact that he’s just an ordinary and quiet scholarship student showed that he somehow never cares about his surroundings.” At Yang Yang long words, Jeno found himself smirking. While the others already kept mum since the situation suddenly becoming a little tense. Renjun pull the two maknae behind him slowly.

 

“Didn’t all those ing stupid people won’t mind about it? About marrying me? He’ll know about it when we meet. That’s if, I want to. For me, people are just the same. Façade can be made. Can be created. Everyone can hide their real behaviour under the pretending façade they made.”

 

“If that so, why did you agree with your parent at the first place, Jeno hyung? Do you really think that he also one of those ing stupid people?” At Chenle sudden question, everyone sighed heavily. Jeno turn at the younger for a moment and Renjun was quick to hide Chenle from him.

 

“Hmm… from the first until the final one. All of them just want to fill their need and replacing it with a new one when they bored with it. Irene and Seulgi is the best example. You guy also know about it. Before this, Irene dated Park Chanyeol, the final year student from the Music course. Right after that guy graduated, that chase me. Her reason? Look, popularity and money. She told me those ing gibberish onto my face directly.”

 

“But, we also know that it’s not true, hyung. That was just that preference because she’s one of them. I bet, not even half of the population are as rotten as her.”

 

“Well, it wouldn’t change my preference, Chenle. All of them are just the same.”

 

“And, does that included Yoon Chulsoo?” Haechan suddenly asked the same exact question Chenle asked Jeno before. But, this time, Jeno take a long time before answering. NCT DREAM smirk a little.

 

“See? You can’t even tell it yourself, Jeno. Because deep down, you know that he’s different from the other.” Haechan said still with the proud smirk paint on his face.

 

“Being a nerd and ing quiet doesn’t mean anything. is still a and is still a . Whatever he’s wearing right now, are his disguise behind something that all the students oblivious about. Those beanie, oversized sweater and jeans, the spectacle. All of it.” Jeno spat with so much hatred. NCT DREAM stare at their friend weirdly. So, why did he accept the marriage if he’s just insulted the other? What they didn’t know is, Jeno is just in his own denial state that he reluctant to accept the fact that Na Jaemin might be different just like what his friends guessed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT was already two in the morning and Jaemin had just drive in his black Volkswagen Jetta GLI at the mansion parking lot. Today was a long day. Jaemin had to come home a little late than usual because of some paperwork that need to be complete urgently. He even had to make Giselle to stay with him until he finished those papers.

 

“God! It’s good to finally be at home!” He beamed tiredly. He stays in the car for a moment to stretch his body and lazing around the seat before getting out of it. The shiny gold name plague at the entrance caught his attention.

 

“Auclair Vincellete Mansion.” He muttered softly. Slowly, he walks towards the mansion backyard. A bunch of roses, hydrangeas, carnations and lots more type of flowers growing there happily. He smiles when his eyes landed on a cute handmade wooden sign right besides all those flowers. SUNSHINE HEAVEN GARDEN was written boldly on it. Suddenly, a small sob could be heard as Jaemin collapsed helplessly on the grass. All the past suddenly came back into his mind as he looks around the garden sadly.

 

“Uncle, Mama, why did both of you leave me all alone? In this cruel world? Why? I’m not strong enough as the both of you. As Papa. How can I fight him all alone? I can’t always be depending on the hyungs to help me. Papa is not the same as before, Mama. He’s not the same person that say he loves me. He changed. If he can throw me away just because he didn’t get what he wants, he can do more than that. Please, help me. Uncle, Mama.” Jaemin sobs out to no one as he brings his both knees closer to his chest to hide his swollen face. He stays like that for almost 10 minutes while still sobbing until Taeyong saw him.

 

“Oh my God, Jaemin-ah! Hey, what happen? Are you okay, dear?” The older panic tone make Jaemin feel guilty but he really need someone to let it all out. He looks up at Taeyong with his red glassy orbs.

 

“Taeyong hyung, I’m tired. Really ing tired, hyung. I just want to ing stop doing all of this.” Jaemin exhausted face hit Taeyong straight on his gut. He knows the younger had suffered so much ever since his own Papa throw him away. He need to do everything he can to make sure he can fight his Papa in the future. Silently, Taeyong hug the other tightly trying to convey all the warmness he can give.

 

“Shh… hyung know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter