ELEVEN

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

– LET ME IN YOUR LIFE –

 

 

HASEUL (LOONA) – LET ME IN

 

 

 

 

DE LA VIE ELITE APARTMENT & PENTHOUSE

 

 

AS what the Lee’s couple plan, both Jaemin and Jeno moved into their new house right after they done with all the documentation and handling the needed file. Mrs. Lee cupped Jaemin’s face excitedly as she grinned widely surprising the younger.

 

“Jaeminnie! How is it? Do you like your new house?” Her high-pitched voice shocking Jeno and Mr. Lee as they quickly cover their ears. While Jaemin can only smiled.

 

“It’s beautiful. I… I like it! Thank you… hmm…”

 

“Aww… don’t be shy! Just call us Omma and Appa casually, dear! I knew it that I had to let you get used calling us Omma and Appa long ago, but, your Appa here said that it will make you uncomfortable, so, I didn’t do it.”

 

“Well, you did make him uncomfortable, Omma.” Jeno butted in straightforwardly and Jaemin was fast to lightly slap his husband arm with widened eyes. Mr. Lee chuckled softly.

 

“No… err… Omma, no! Jeno is just kidding! I swear, I’m fine!” Jaemin flustered reaction towards his husband coldness make the Lee’s family chuckled together as Mrs. Lee ruffled Jaemin fake black hair fondly.

 

“You’re so cute, Jaeminnie! How lucky again can I get in this lifetime? You seriously such a precious human being!” Mrs. Lee said those words as a compliment, but, Jaemin can’t help but to remember the past moment where his parent also would say the same thing to him. He just silent and smiling a little. Mr. and Mrs. Lee sighed heavily knowing what made Jaemin suddenly silent. They cleared their throat awkwardly.

 

“Anyway! We got you this penthouse instead of the condominium here! This is the very top floor and you don’t have to worry about your privacy and most importantly, Jaemin.” Mr. Lee turn to Jaemin seriously getting a small nod from the younger.

 

“I asked for extra security out there and around the building, so, you don’t have to worry about anything. For the meantime, it’s perfectly safe here. Okay?” Jeno furrowed his eyebrow, but, deciding that Jaemin already promised him and he’s sure he’ll know about it sooner or later.

 

“Thank you, Omma, Appa.” Jaemin thanks the older with his usual soft smile getting a nod from them. Mr. Lee suddenly put a hand on Jeno shoulder.

 

“The hyungs already said to you, isn’t it? That it will be hard for you once you become part of Jaemin family? They’re not wrong about that, but, I believe that my son here is capable in doing everything whenever he sets his determination in it. So, me and the others put our utmost trust on you to protect Na Jaemin. And, to love him dearly as what a husband should do.” Mr. Lee long words make Jaemin surprised as he makes an eye contact with Jeno. The other also look at him silently and Jaemin smiled gratefully when Jeno nodded firmly.

 

“You don’t have to worry, Appa. Jaemin is my husband now. He’s my responsibility.” Mr. Lee smiled proudly at his son confident answer.

 

“I don’t have anything to worry about, then. I think we’re done here. Me and your Omma will be going now. If there’s anything, just call us, okay?” Mr. Lee said still smiling. Jaemin and Jeno just nodded in understanding. It was left the two of them now.

 

“So, this is our new home from now on.” Jeno pull Jaemin hand softly towards the living room. Now, they have the proper time to be mesmerized with the luxurious design of the penthouse. Jaemin covered his mouth in excitement.

 

“I don’t know Seoul had such beautiful penthouse like this! If only I knew about this place from the start, I would have force the hyungs to live here!” Jaemin gasped with the whole interior of the house and run towards the balcony opening the glass sliding door widely. Jaemin was even more dizzy with it. There’s a swimming pool and glass rail at the end of it. Besides the swimming pool, there’s a table enough for a small family gathering and a table for two at the other corner. He stands at the glass rail widening his both arms and taking a deep breath of the cold air. He flinched a little at the sudden hand that link around his small waist from behind.

 

“Omma and Appa really spoiling us with this penthouse.” Jeno whispered only for him to hear. Jaemin nod with a small smile.

 

“Hmm… I think this house is too big for the both of us.” The two of them chuckle together agreeing with what Jaemin just said. An idea suddenly flicked in Jeno head. He teasingly stares at his husband who don’t seems to realize anything yet. He tightened his hug as a precaution step.

 

“Well. It won’t be big enough if the both of us have children in the future.” And true to what he expected, Jaemin turn towards him almost immediately and almost tripped on his own legs if not because of Jeno tight hold on his waist. Jaemin gasped a little once he realized how close he is with Jeno.

 

“W –What… do you mean?”

 

“Isn’t that true? We’re married and it’s only natural if we think about children, don’t we?”

 

“W –Well… err… that’s true… but… err… I… don’t… you –…”

 

“Hey, relax. I’m just kidding, Jaemin. I, myself, know that it’s too early for us. We’re still studying and you also… have business… to settle with.” Jaemin didn’t know why, but, he clearly heard how Jeno tone change at his own last sentence and truthfully? He hates it. He hates Jeno sad tone. He doesn’t want the other to be sad. Especially, because of him. Gathering all the courage he had, Jaemin linking both his arms around Jeno waist, hugging the other tightly. Jeno was caught off guard by the sudden move, but, he just smiles amusingly.

 

“You don’t have to worry about me, baby. I’m fine. Besides, you promised me, didn’t you? I’ll hold onto that promise. Now, let’s take a look at our bedroom.” Jeno softly pull away from the hug with a small smile. Jaemin smiled back sadly following the other towards the second floor where their bedroom is.

 

“I think this is our bedroom.” Jeno said as he pulled Jaemin in to the master bedroom at the end of the second floor. Entering the huge bedroom, Jaemin just had to cover his mouth again in amazement.

 

“Wow… this room is so ing beautiful.” Jaemin unconsciously unleashed his real side in front of Jeno as he walked around the spacious room.

 

“I don’t know that you know how to curse.” Upon hearing Jeno teasing tone, Jaemin grinned awkwardly scratching his head.

 

“Well, you know. I’m a… human being and… know how to curse. I’m not a saint.” Jaemin said casually getting a chuckle from Jeno as he ruffled Jaemin hair fondly. Jaemin totally can’t take his eyes off from the room. The grey room with a hint of gold on the wall seriously make Jaemin fall in love. Sure, he loves pink, but, this bedroom is just too beautiful for him to paint it pink. The huge bed with gold bedsheet and comforter on the middle of the room and bedside table on each side. It’s really compliment the room. The black couch at the end of the bed is contrast with the gold colour. And just like any other master bedroom, it fills with television, dressing table and a luxury looking bathroom. Complete with big round bathtub and also a shower.

 

“I can’t say anything about this room. It’s too beautiful.” Jaemin said as they take a sit on the bed once they’re done with the touring. There’s also a dressing room beside their bedroom that was separated with a glass sliding door and there’s also balcony outside the room, but, they’re too tired to continue walking.

 

“I don’t think I can live in this kind of house if I’m all alone. Living in the big mansion with the hyungs also sometimes make me feel lonely. Can I… tell you a bit about my life as a kid?” It was sudden, but, Jeno only smiled as an encouragement towards his husband.

 

“You can always tell me everything, baby.”

 

“In my whole life, I never had a close and best friends. Some school friends, yes, there is, but, not to the extent that I can hang out with them. Like you and NCT DREAM. Sometimes, I’m jealous with the hyungs because, although they’re busy as , but, they manage to find some genuine friends. I really envy them; you know? My whole life, on the other hand, only fills with fake people. Truthfully said, I only get to go to school during my preschool time. Papa only let me to go to school and then get back home to get home tutored right after. During my primary, middle and high school, I’ve been home schooled while the other students having their happy school moment. I’ve never had a chance to explore Paris. I’m always curious on how the City of Love look like. The Eiffel Tower was near and yet; it feels far away. After being homes schooled for two years, I was registered for France Prestigious Business Institute. I was being forced to finish my school syllabus faster than how it usually was.”

 

“I take it as you’re from France? Your family is?” Jaemin nodded with a small smile. Jeno stares at the other silently. It’s fascinated him. For a little kid like Jaemin at that time to even manage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter