NINE

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

– NEW LIFE CHAPTER –

 

 

CHEETAH, AILEE – LIKE NOBODY KNOWS

 

 

 

 

SEOUL NATIONAL PRIVATE HALL

 

 

JUST like that, the awaited day had arrived. The grand wedding was held at one of the most famous hall at Seoul. The media, news reporters and online site reporters all gather at the venue to celebrate the wedding between the future Chairman of Lee’s Corporation, Lee Jeno with Na Jaemin. The citizen all around the country also bring a supportive banner for the couple. It was all overwhelming Jaemin to actually receive such supportive response. He’s still in disbelief that people actually can accept him marrying with the perfect Lee Jeno. He’s currently in the waiting room all alone since his hyungs and NCT DREAM are waiting with Lee Jeno. Jaemin pouted. Doesn’t anyone want to comfort him right now?

 

“Is Jeno the only one who need comfort right now? What about me? Don’t I look like I need it as well? I don’t know that Jeno also will be nervous just like me. It seems like we’re on the same page.” He mumbled nonstop.

 

TOK! TOK! TOK!

 

Jaemin turn around towards the door and let out a loud deep breath while clasping his both hands together in a very tight grasp.

 

“Finally! They finally remembered about me! Come in!” Jaemin hollered quiet loud from the inside. The door opened as NCT DREAM one by one get in his room.

 

“Yah, Yoon Chulsoo! Are you –… ! What… in the world?” Haechan stumbling words make the other curious as well as they quickly peek in from behind. They gasped in disbelief once their eyes laid on Jaemin.

 

“What the –… Yah! Lee Jeno is really ing lucky with his parent choice!” Chenle let out his dolphin noise right after saying those sentence. Jaemin was left there feeling extremely embarrass. Maybe, it’s not a good decision to let NCT DREAM to accompany him.

 

“So, this is what the hyungs mean with your real condition? ing awesome!” The usually calm one, Renjun also can’t control his reaction as he still staring at Jaemin in awe. With full white suit, Jaemin really look ethereal with his pitch black push back hair. Gone all the fake freckles and the big spectacle. His appearances right now are basically the real one. The only thing he keeps hidden are his light blue eyes and blonde hair. He still need to hide those western traits as he had to avoid people from being suspicious of him.

 

“What do you mean real condition? Did the hyungs say anything to you before this?” He questioned curiously, but, the five guys were quick to clear their throat to avoid the suspicious question.

 

“Anyway, the hyungs asked us to accompany you for a moment. They still in Jeno waiting room. Giving some pep talks.”

 

“Don’t you guys also want to give me some pep talk?”

 

“You? Pep talk? Why would us? Jeno is not a difficult person to handle. He might be seen as a cold and heartless jerk around people, but, deep inside, he’s actually a very sweet person. Don’t fall for his smiley face though. He’s stronger than you think. I’m sure you’ve seen him smile and laugh at least once. Right?” Yang Yang last sentence make Jaemin blush as the other look at him with an evil smile.

 

“I see you have seen Jeno hyung real side. That’s fast. I guess both of you are really destined together.” Jisung said playfully. His smug smile is still there. Jaemin rolled his eyes. The guys said they don’t want to give him pep talk, but, describing Jeno best ever traits to him. Well, it just shows how much they actually love Jeno.

 

“Lee Jeno is surely the ing luckiest person in the world!” Haechan said while playing with his eyebrows and staring at Jaemin teasingly. Jeno is right when he said NCT DREAM also tried hard to be close with him. Along the two weeks before the wedding, Jeno always bring him to hang out with them altogether. Knowing them closer, he could see how NCT DREAM resembles his hyungs playful attitude a lot. The only problem is; they have a very hard time to trust other people. That’s all. It was silent again when Renjun strike a conversation again.

 

“You sure you okay, Chulsoo?”

 

“Huh? Yeah, of course! I’m okay! I just… ugh! I’m not okay! I’m so ing nervous!” Jaemin finally let out desperately as he grabs onto Renjun arm dearly. NCT DREAM watch him with a small smile.

 

“The hyungs did say that you are adorable, but, we didn’t think it was like this.” Jisung mumbles softly only for himself. Jaemin let out a soft sigh. His hand still grabbing onto Renjun arm. The other only let it be knowing how nervous he is.

 

“Yah Chulsoo, when you say everything about you is a lie, we don’t expect you to actually lying about your size too. You could pass as a model; you know? With your face. It’s an asset if you ask me. You can easily make it big though. Your hyungs is a big shot at AV HAUTE COUTURE.” Jaemin only silent hearing Chenle sudden sentence. There’s obvious reason why he chose not to become a model at AV HAUTE COUTURE.

 

“I don’t have any interest towards there.” He answered seriously. Chenle only shrug in return. NCT DREAM continue to wait for the other hyungs silently.

 

“Little one, are you okay?” Upon hearing Ten voice, Jaemin quickly stand up from his seat, but, his hand is still on Renjun arm. Ten smiles at the interaction.

 

“Ten hyung! I’m not sure. I feel like throwing up, but, I don’t think I can either.” He replies with a sad face. NCT DREAM only chuckle funnily.

 

“It’ll be fine, honey. You don’t have to worry too much. Besides, all of us will be there for you. Your beloved hyungs, NCT DREAM and your soon-to-be parent in law. All of us will be supporting you until the end.” Taeyong said sweetly as he walks closer towards the younger with the other following him from behind. Jaemin smile hesitantly.

 

“You’re the most beautiful when you become yourself. Stop doubting and insecure with yourself, little one. It’s not good for your self-esteem. Your Mama will be very proud of you. She will be happy knowing that you will be taken care of by your perfect husband. I’m ing sure you will be happy with him forever.” Jaemin smiled widely hearing those supportive words from Johnny. He quickly jog towards the other and hugging him tightly on the waist.

 

“Thank you, hyung. I appreciate it very much. Thanks to all of you for being my strength and pillar ever since from the start. I really love you guys. I ing love you very much, hyung. I will miss to live together with you guys.”

 

“You can always come whenever you want, little one. I’m sure Jeno will be fine with it. We will always welcome you guys with an open arm. You should remember that perfectly.” NCT DREAM watch the whole scene silently. Knowing that there’s so much than meet the eyes with a person named Yoon Chulsoo.

 

“Now, let’s go, dear. Your future father-in-law already waiting for you at the entrance. NCT DREAM also need to be with Jeno. Remember what I said, okay? You’re both beautiful and handsome. Inside and out. Nothing could ever change that. We will always love dearly. Until the day we all die. Forever.” Ten said meaningfully as he tugs on Jaemin hand softly to walk out from the waiting room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEMIN waited behind the closed door nervously. Ten beside him massaging his arm softly in attempt to make him calm. It’s only the matter of time before the wedding song start playing and the door will open revealing his future ahead.

 

“Trust yourself. Trust your gut and your heart, Raphael Auclair Vincellete.” Ten said with a sincere smile as he calls for Jaemin French name. The very rare thing he ever did. Right after that, the wedding song could be heard start playing in the background and the entrance door open widely. He stands there frozen waiting for Mr. Lee to take him from Ten. In front of him, he could see Jeno waiting for him with the priest on the aisle. While Jeno, on the other hand, can’t even take his eyes off from Jaemin. The human being is so beautiful and ethereal wearing his white suit. An angel can’t even win with his future husband. Jeno can’t believe how Jaemin actually hid all of his beauty and perfection from all the students at SNU. He can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter