TEN

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

– YOU ARE SO SWEET! –

 

 

GIRL’S DAY – HELLO BUBBLE

 

 

 

 

EVERYONE was beat to the core the moment the wedding ended. NCT DREAM along with Jaemin’s cousins, hyungs and the Lee’s old couple all gather at AUCLAIR VINCELLETE MANSION.

 

“So, while me and your Appa take care about your new couple house, you guys will have to stay here temporarily, but, don’t worry. It won’t be long. The longest it could get… hmm… one week.” Mrs. Lee said excitedly. His husband only shook his head at his wife attitude.

 

“You don’t have to be that excited, darling. They already married. For God sake!”

 

“But, I’m just happy that finally Jaemin and Jeno is married!” Mrs. Lee retorted back only to get a laugh from all the boys. Mr. Lee rolled his eyes boringly. While the older are bickering about the couple house, Jeno and Jaemin are just quiet through all the time.

 

“Are you sleepy? We can go to my room now if you want to sleep.” Jaemin said softly as he stares at Jeno tired face. The other only hummed silently. Trying to open his eyes although it was clear that he had a hard time doing it. Jaemin look at his husband with a soft smile.

 

“I’m okay. NCT DREAM, Omma and Appa are still here.”

 

“I can just wait here with them. You can go.”

 

“Nah… it’s okay. We’ll wait together.” If not because everyone is here, Jaemin could already jumped to the seventh skies due to how sweet Jeno is right now. He tried to control himself as he pokes at Jeno cheek a little.

 

“You sure?” Jaemin didn’t realize that he’s using his cute tone that he always used with his cousins and hyungs. Jeno didn’t say anything about the sudden cute tone, but, he only smiled amusingly at his husband. They didn’t realize about all the eyes that were watching them during all that time with a fond smile. It takes about another one hour before the Lee’s couple and NCT DREAM decided that they should go home.

 

“Jaemin-ah. Jeno-ah, we’ll go home first. I’m afraid that the both of you won’t get to enjoy your honeymoon since it was your final year at the university and we need to take that into account.” Mr. Lee said seriously although he’s smiling a little. Jeno and Jaemin just nodded in understanding.

 

“It’s okay, Appa. We can handle it. You don’t have to worry about it.” Jeno said shortly.

 

“You don’t have to worry, Uncle. They are married now. They have all the time for themselves. I’m sure they will be fine with it.” Taeyong butted in getting a nod from the other. Mr. and Mrs. Lee only nodded back with a smile.

 

“Yah, Lee Jeno.” Haechan suddenly called for Jeno. His eyes and tone are mischievous that Jaemin can’t help but to furrow his eyebrows in curiosity.

 

“What?” The cold answer makes Haechan and the other NCT DREAM smiled evilly as they one by one whispered something in the guy ears. Jeno sighed heavily as he rolled his eyes getting a loud laugh from them.

 

“You ing dirty minded s.” That was the only thing that Jeno said, but, Jaemin is not stupid. His face turns deep red as he ducks down his head awkwardly. His cousins and hyungs only watch him with a small chuckle. Holding themselves from pinching the other cheeks at the cuteness. Jeno who watch the whole time, can’t help but to let out a soft smile getting an amuse stare from his friends and parent. They would never have thought there would be a day where Lee Jeno can actually smile sincerely.

 

“Hyung, I’ll bring Jeno to my room. Oh! If you want to me to help you with our usual midnight snack, just call me, okay?” Jaemin said the moment NCT DREAM and the Lee’s couple had gone back home.

 

“It’s okay, baby. For tonight, I just want you and Jeno to have a very long and good rest. Today is a very long day for the both of you.” Johnny said with a soft smile. Jaemin grinned and nod. He turns to Jeno who just nod in return.

 

“Err… it’s… my room. Welcome.” Jaemin said slowly the moment they walk into Jaemin room. The interior almost make Jeno cursed in surprised.

 

“And, it’s pink.” He deadpanned. Jaemin only grinned awkwardly.

 

“A guy also can fall in love with pink. It’s not just girls. Anyway, bathroom is that way.” The other retorted back while pointing at the door not far from the bed. Jeno rolled his eyes. He was about to clean himself when something on the bed caught his eyes. He looks at the thing and turn towards Jaemin who was busied removing his makeup.

 

“Hey, what’s that giant white teddy bear on your bed?” Jaemin glanced at where his husband is pointing at from the mirror. He grinned cutely and excitedly moving towards the big teddy bear. Holding it up right in front of Jeno. His head peeked out cutely from behind. Jeno almost choked at how cute his husband looks while peeking out from the teddy bear.

 

“Meet Mr. Dalsoo, my best friend! Mr. Dalsoo, this is Jeno. He is my husband and Jeno, this is Mr. Dalsoo.” Jaemin beamed and held out the teddy bear hand to greet Jeno. But, instead of accepting the handshake, Jeno take the teddy bear from Jaemin and letting it lay down carelessly right beside Jaemin study desk.

 

“Why would you need him?” Jaemin choked at the straightforward question as he stares at Jeno for a very long time. In the end, he only sighed and grinned awkwardly.

 

“Err… you see; I have a habit. A very weird habit to say the least. Hmm… it’s a –…”

 

“And, what’s that habit?” Jaemin face turn beet red at the question. He doesn’t want the other to know about his embarrassing habit.

 

“Oh! I just remembered! Ten hyung said he had something to say to me! I’ll just… uh… go meet him first while you can clean up yourself, okay? Towel is in there!” Jaemin was quick to walk away, but, Jeno is much quicker than him. The other softly grab onto the small hand pulling Jaemin towards him. Jaemin gasped when his nose almost hit Jeno’s. They are TOO close. He gulped while avoiding the older eyes.

 

“What habit, Lee Jaemin?” Jaemin eyes snapped almost immediately the moment Jeno softly call his full name. It makes him realized that he’s really a Lee now. He’s really marrying Lee Jeno. That it was all not a dream. His fingers fiddling with each other nervously. Jeno light grip on his arm also didn’t help with his feeling right now.

 

“I tend to climb onto people whenever I’m sleeping and I never realized about it. I was nine at that time when Mama and Papa said about my habit. I can’t always sleep with them if I want to hug someone, right? So, yeah. My old teddy bear was lost, so, the hyungs buy me the new one on my 14th birthday. It was Mr. Dalsoo.” Jaemin voice was so quiet that Jeno almost didn’t hear anything. The younger still had his head duck down to avoid Jeno piercing eyes. He’s embarrass to let his husband know about his stupid habit.

 

“So, that’s it?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“That’s the reason why you need your teddy bear?” Jaemin sighed as he nodded slowly.

 

“Hmm… if there’s no Mr. Dalsoo, I can’t –…”

 

“Just keep him somewhere else starting from this day. If you put him on the bed with us, there will be only limited space for us.” Jaemin look up in surprise as he heard Jeno words.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Y –You… want to share the bed with me? I thought that… I mean, I can just sleep down here. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

 

“We’re officially married, Jaemin. Why would we sleep separately?” The soft yet cold tone unknowingly make Jaemin calm. He pouted a little.

 

“No… I… I thought –…”

 

“Just put Mr. Dalsoo somewhere else.” Jeno commanded again. Jaemin stares at him carefully.

 

“B –But… if I put Mr. Dalsoo somewhere else, I might be… might be…”

 

“Might be what?”

 

“I might be disturbing you in your sleep, Jeno! I…  I might climb up on you.” Too quiet, Jeno noted. Jaemin voice would be too soft if the other is shy and nervous. Jeno kept it as a reminder in his mind.

 

“That’s the purpose.” That was all Jeno said before he went to the bathroom. Jaemin face turn red as he gasped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter