SEVEN

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

– BIT BY BIT –

 

 

NCT U – LIGHT BULB

 

 

 

 

IT was silent and awkward. That’s the only suitable words to describe the situation right now. NCT DREAM was at the university clinic right after they bring Jaemin to get his treatment and the guy were currently sleeping after losing all of his energy. The thing is, along with NCT DREAM, there’s also five other guys with them. Three of them which they know very well. ing well. While, the other two are just strangers.

 

“Hello, NCT DREAM. It’s nice to meet you here. Thank you for bringing Jaemin –… I mean, Chulsoo to the clinic. Especially, to you, Lee Jeno. For taking a good care of your fiancé. I appreciate it so much. All of us are.” NCT DREAM nodded in respect.

 

“It’s nothing, Mr. Suh.” Jeno answered shortly. Johnny smiled. Of course, it was NCT DREAM. They are very cold towards the outsiders.

 

“So, I guessed, you guys already know about his hyperventilating and panic attack issue?” This time, Taeil soft voice butted in seriously.

 

“It’s not just us. The one who bully him, Irene and Seulgi also know about it since they’re the one closest to him during that time. Other than that, there’s no one else.” Renjun said getting a nod from the other. He turns to Taeyong knowingly.

 

“Taeyong-ah, print out a letter of dismissal for Irene and Seulgi from AV HAUTE COUTURE under disciplinary issue. I’ll not tolerate bullying issue that came from our model.” Taeyong nodded in understanding at Taeil curt order. It was silent again as all eleven of them staring at Jaemin sleeping figure.

 

“My precious baby. How can you get this attack again? It’s been a very long time since his last attack. Why did you have to –… Oh, sorry! I’m being rude. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul or you can just call me Ten. Ten hyung, specifically. I’m the CEO of AV HAUTE COUTURE. The New York branch.” Ten suddenly speak up surprising all of them. NCT DREAM bowed in respect when they know the identity of the man. It just left them with one more man at the corner of the clinic.

 

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Ten.” Ten shrug at the formality. Well, at least, he already tried to be friendly.

 

“So, mind to tell me? Anyone?” He’s back to the business. NCT DREAM nodded slowly.

 

“It’s about the marriage news between me and Chulsoo. Irene and Seulgi are mad about it and –…”

 

“So, you’re saying that the two es actually attack my baby just because they are mad at the news? Are they good enough to be your wife? Do they even know how to be Jae –…”

 

“Ten.” Ten turn at the sudden call of his name only to see Kun are staring at him knowingly. Ten sighed and nodded.

 

“I’m sorry. I just –… Ugh! Whatever! Anyway, that guy over there is Qian Kun. He’s another Executive Officer at New York AV HAUTE COUTURE.” Ten pointed at Kun who only nodded his head with a soft smile.

 

“Don’t mind about Ten, guys. He just being paranoia because Chulsoo is close with him.” Kun said reassuringly as he stares at Jeno for a long time. Jeno look at him curiously and just bow in respect again.

 

“I think Chulsoo won’t wake up now. Guys, it’s better if we go first. NCT DREAM is here with him so you don’t have to worry. Especially you, Chittaphon.” Johnny stares at Ten who just rolled his eyes but smiling sweetly when he turns at NCT DREAM.

 

“I didn’t say anything, you ing tall moron. Anyway, NCT DREAM, until we meet again, okay? I hope it will be soon.” Ten smiled sweetly again and honestly? It makes them shiver a little. Once all the five guys walk out from the clinic, they heard a rustling sound from the bed beside them.

 

“Are they already gone?” The timid voice asked softly. NCT DREAM turn to Jaemin with a sigh.

 

“They are –…”

 

“They are worry about me. I know. That’s why I don’t want to wake up when they’re all here. I don’t want them to bombard me with lot of question that I know, I won’t be able to answer. Err… can you help me take my medicine in the bag? In the very front pocket.” Jaemin point towards his bag that laying lazily on the other bed. Chenle nodded as he fumbles through the front pocket and fish out a light blue small packet.

 

“This one?” Jaemin nodded and carefully taking the medicine from Chenle. He took two of the medicine and gulped it down with a glass of water. Six pairs of eyes looking at him intently.

 

“So, the news wrote that you’re an orphan which it’s not when –…”

 

“I am! I don’t have a mother. The whole university already know about it. Don’t you guys know about it?” Jaemin shrieked cutting Haechan words not wanting them to think of him as a liar. Although, he practically lied to them right now.

 

“Then, father?”

 

“He’s staying far away from me.” He answered softly getting a simple nodded from NCT DREAM. It’s not really a lie though. Papa is really not here with him.

 

“Your hyung is the pillar of AV HAUTE COUTURE.” Yang Yang deadpanned. This time, Jaemin froze on his place. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

 

“I’m just lucky enough to meet and know them.” Jeno ignored the fact that his parent once said some of the guys are his fiancé cousins. This guy is lying straight in front of his face.

 

“Jeno heard you speak French last week. While you were reading a book. The day he tells you about your relationship.” Renjun suddenly said and Jaemin eyes staring straight into Jeno cold one. Should he? Or, shouldn’t he?

 

“Jeno is my future husband and you guys are his close friends. Can I trust all of you?”

 

“Depends on how much you want to trust us.” Chenle said nonchalantly. Jaemin is silent for a moment. Still contemplating the right decision. His eyes then carefully make an eye contact with Jeno. The two of them staring into each other for a very long time before Jaemin decided what’s best.

 

“Everything about me… at this university… I’m sorry… but… it’s all a lie.” He said still keeping an eye contact with Jeno. NCT DREAM didn’t say anything as they just wait for Jaemin to start explaining the whole thing.

 

“All the things about me that you know circling around the university, I made it up myself. With the hyungs help. So, basically, I’m not even Yoon Chulsoo that you know. Though you guys barely know me. Heck, even my name is not Yoon Chulsoo.”

 

“What about your cousins?” Jeno hard tone didn’t go unnoticed by all of them. Jaemin gulped as he fiddles with his fingers.

 

“You… know?” A sighed escaped Jaemin lips. Another information going down. A lot actually, going down in just a day. All because of the news.

 

“Moon Taeil, Suh Johnny and… Lee Taeyong are my cousins. While, Qian Kun and Chittaphon Leechaiyakul are their friends that I love dearly as my other hyungs.” Jeno k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter