EIGHT

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

– ARE WE FALLING TOWARDS EACH OTHER? –

 

 

BOA – WHO ARE YOU

 

 

 

 

JAEMIN can’t keep himself calm during the whole time of his class. He just can’t stop himself from thinking about what happen last night.

 

“That’s such a stupid mistake, Raphael! How can you let yourself do such thing?” He continues to scold himself ever since this morning. He ignored how his hyungs were looking at him weirdly when all of them are having their breakfast. Jaemin really try hard to focus on his class, but, he just can’t. When his class ended, Jaemin just dash out from the lecture room. He knows and realized that Irene was glaring at him the whole time. He swears he’s really angry with Irene and Seulgi, but, after knowing how his hyungs just heartlessly terminated the girls contract, make Jaemin feel extremely guilty and pity with them. He just hopes that they can get another contract since their termination is a secret and it was publicly spread that Irene and Seulgi contract are actually expiring. With a heavy sigh, Jaemin make his way along the hallway slowly.

 

“It seems like I just keep –…”

 

“How brazen he is! Doesn’t he know how low he is to force Lee Jeno to marry him? And, it seems like Jeno was in thorn because his parent also involved in this.” Jaemin froze on his place. Did they still angry at him? That’s it?

 

“Just keep walking, Yoon Chulsoo. Ignore them.” Jaemin flinched hearing Haechan sudden voice behind him. He sighed and nod slowly. While, Haechan and Yang Yang behind him glaring at all the students around them.

 

“There’s Jeno. We’ll be going first.” That was all Yang Yang said as the two of them give a salute towards Jeno and walk away. Jaemin let out a long sigh. Seeing how perfect Jeno is make him insecure with himself. There’s no denial that Jeno is so ing handsome. He’s not AV HAUTE COUTURE top model for nothing.

 

“Let’s go. Omma waiting for us at the mall.” Jaemin try hard to contain his feeling when Jeno casually taking his bag from him. How gentleman can Jeno be again? The two of them slowly walk towards Jeno Range Rover.

 

“I thought I said I’ll halt a taxi? You can just text me the location. Aunty is waiting alone there.” He said softly. Jeno once again act as a gentleman by opening the door for Jaemin and cover his head when the younger get into the car.

 

“Omma asked me to fetch you. She doesn’t want you take a taxi.” Jeno answered the moment he started the car and wearing his seatbelt. Jaemin nodded doing the same. The drive was silent but comfortable enough for the two of them as they just enjoying the music playing in the radio. Once they arrived, Jaemin was leave in awe when Jeno once again open the door for him and cover his head.

 

“T –Thank… you…” He can’t help but to stutter at the beginning. Jaemin is totally shock at how sweet Jeno is. The other casually taking Jaemin hand in his as they walk into the mall where Mrs. Lee waiting for them.

 

“Aww! Chulsoo-ah!” Jeno rolled his eyes hearing the high-pitched voice calling Jaemin excitedly. Jaemin look at him awkwardly but he just shook his head curtly and let go of Jaemin hand slowly. Mrs. Lee hug Jaemin tightly and attack the younger with a lot of kisses on the cheeks. Jeno watched the interaction amusingly. He knows that his Omma told him that she and Jaemin are close, but, he doesn’t think it was this close.

 

“So, little one, we’ll be choosing yours and Jeno suit today! Are you excited? Huh?” Mrs. Lee beamed clinging their arm together. Jaemin chuckled awkwardly and nod slowly just to be courteous.

 

“Omma, you make him uncomfortable.” Jeno said casually from behind as Jaemin snapped his head in horror. He quickly shook his head in denial. He totally shocks when Jeno suddenly said that. What a really cold and straightforward man.

 

“What? No, Aunty! I’m okay! Really!” He said frantically, but, Mrs. Lee only chuckled and pat Jaemin on the head softly.

 

“It’s okay, honey. I know you just want to be polite. I know you inside and out, darling. Next time, just said it when you’re uncomfortable. Wait! You can never do that since you’re such an angel, but, you really have to learn how to say no, okay?” Jeno stares at his soon-to-be husband back view silently. Jaemin didn’t know about this, but, yesterday, all six of Jaemin hyungs asked NCT DREAM to meet them.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

NCT DREAM had just finish their photoshoot and all of them were ready to go home when suddenly someone called for them.

 

“NCT DREAM? I’m Kim Choyeon, Mr. Suh secretary. Mr. Suh want to meet all of you.” All of them furrowed their eyebrows in confusion as they followed the woman from behind. The woman scanned her gold scan card and it automatically going towards the CEO floor.

 

“Mr. Suh, they’re here.” The secretary knocks on the door and open it for them before walking away. NCT DREAM walk in only to see all of Jaemin hyungs is in there.

 

“Come in, NCT DREAM. We just want to have a short talk.” Johnny said with a soft smile. They nodded and take a sit on the couch where the older are waiting for them.

 

“Since Jeno and Chulsoo will get marry soon, I just think that it’s fair enough if start talking about this and since Jeno trust NCT DREAM so much, it’s better if we include all of you as well.” Taeil start slowly. The younger nodded together understanding what have been said. Taeyong cleared his throat.

 

“NCT DREAM, can we asked a favour from the six of you? Please, take a good care of Yoon Chulsoo? He had no one else in this world except the five of us. He’s having a very hard time to handle everything that he wasn’t supposed to handle at this young age. And, Jeno, I just want you to know that Yoon Chulsoo is not the type that lying to people, but, he’s secretive. He’ll give so much excuses to avoid everything about himself. It’s not because he wants to push you aside. No. He just tends to thinks of himself as a burden. We also had a hard time to make him open up fully.”

 

“How can you trust me? Us?” Jeno suddenly ask nonchalantly but it didn’t make them surprise as they already know how Jeno is. Ten smirk a little.

 

“I’m sure you guys already know that Yoon Chulsoo is not Yoon Chulsoo? So, I’m wondering as to why SNU still didn’t know about it? Unless, you guys kept it as a secret as well?” Ten smug face didn’t go unnoticed by them as they unconsciously rolled their eyes. Ten chuckled funnily knowing how the younger are. The other also chuckled as well.

 

“It’s settle then. Anyway, the first thing that will be revealed is his real name and his real condition. Which mean, during your wedding on the next two weeks, Chulsoo is ready to reveal bit by bit about him to SNU students. It’s not part of the plan though, but, since those ing es are such a with ing ty attitude, so, yeah.” Ten vulgar language didn’t make NCT DREAM surprise. From the other characteristic, they can already guess what kind of person the older is.

 

“I know you guys won’t have any problem to handle all those es, but, just call for us if you need any help. Marrying Yoon Chulsoo is not easy as handling his bullies. Marrying him means you’re marrying his problems as well. It’s kind of weird saying that, but, that’s the best way to describe it. I know it might be still early to say all of this because you don’t know what actually happen, but, with time, you’ll know about it as well.” Kun butted in with his soft smile.

 

“We know how Jeno is, so, we’ll promise you, Mr. Qian. Although we’re still far from getting close to him, but, we’ll try our best.” Renjun said calmly getting a nod from the other. The older stares at each other for a moment before they nodded a little.

 

“You can just skip the formality with us right from this day. Just call us hyung casually just like Chulsoo.” Taeil shrug at the end of the sentence. The younger make a wary face at first as they finally nodded albeit hesitantly.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“Jeno-sshi, Aunty are calling for you.” Jeno wake up from his short daydreaming as Jaemin tapped on his arm softly. He looks at the other from the bottom to top. Still with his usual big uniform. Jeno is wondering what kind of ‘real condition’ that the hyungs talking about yesterday.

 

“Jeno-sshi? Are you there? Do you hear me? Aunty are calling for you. Err… are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter